Parasitic relationships

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
Parasitic co-existance. This is the relationship between government and Wall street. In order to correct one we must correct both. Government is too big because Wall street needs big government to regulate their competition out of business. This is true on every level of government. Nepotism, cronyism, and excessive arrogance are the problems we have in both government and on Wall street.

Government does what wall street wants because wall street pays better after politics. Wall street will make politicians wealthy if they play ball. For all of the idealistic talk by the Tea party and what they are going to do when elected, they have all but fallen into line like good corprate soldiers.

I've been trying to explain to my son, in so many non-intrusive colloquialisms, that he is in a parasitic relationship. As he put it, he "has a girlfriend to support".

Yet more gray hair drops from my receding brow.

I've been trying to explain to my son, in so many non-intrusive colloquialisms, that he is in a parasitic relationship. As he put it, he "has a girlfriend to support".

Yet more gray hair drops from my receding brow.

Oh my. Best of luck to ya, and your son. May he become wise beyond his years........quickly!

Parasitic co-existance. This is the relationship between government and Wall street. In order to correct one we must correct both. Government is too big because Wall street needs big government to regulate their competition out of business. This is true on every level of government. Nepotism, cronyism, and excessive arrogance are the problems we have in both government and on Wall street.

Government does what wall street wants because wall street pays better after politics. Wall street will make politicians wealthy if they play ball. For all of the idealistic talk by the Tea party and what they are going to do when elected, they have all but fallen into line like good corprate soldiers.

Let start this off on the right foot and where it truly belongs.

Politicians, money and political favors. It is not "government" as much as the politicians themselves.

Forum List

Back