Parasite City, U.S.A.

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Here’s some hot news for Eleanor Holmes Norton. Everybody knows what is going on:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YfXoK68YXFc]7-25-2014 You Don't Have A Right to Know Everything In a Separation of Powers Government - YouTube[/ame]​

They also know why Norton wants statehood for the District of Columbia.

"You don't have a right to know everything in a separation-of-powers government, my friend. That is the difference between a parliamentary government and a separation-of-powers government," Norton said during a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing.

It was, to put mildly, a significant departure from the more traditional liberal stance that openness and transparency are must to prevent abuses of power by government officials. Instead the leading advocate for statehood for the District of Columbia literally argued that even the congressional committee charged with oversight shouldn't be asking questions in the first place.

Unlike Puerto Rico where the people can have statehood, or independence, any time they want it, the District of Columbia is prohibited from statehood by the Constitution:

But the District is not a state. It is (as the Constitution says in Article I, Section 8) "the seat of the government of the United States." That is why, in 1978, the District's advocates sent to the states a constitutional amendment requiring that "for purposes of representation" the district would be "treated as though it were a state." Only 16 states ratified it, 22 short of the required number. So the District's advocates decided that an amendment is unnecessary -- a statute will suffice because the Constitution empowers Congress "to exercise exclusive legislation" over the District. They argue that this power can be used to, in effect, amend the Constitution by nullifying Article I, Section 2's requirement that House members come from "the several states." This argument, that Congress's legislative power trumps the Constitution, means that Congress could establish religion, abridge freedom of speech and of the press, and abolish the right of peaceful assembly in the District.

I know that the Constitution cannot standup against a dictator’s executive orders and a compliant High Court, still, it hangs on by the flimsiest of threads. Unconstitutional statehood for Parasite City would test the strength of the Constitution to the limit.

Legalities notwithstanding, statehood would give the parasite class full representation in Congress should the Democrat party scam succeed. Everybody who toils in D.C. is a pedigreed parasite. They feed on everybody else. They sow no crops; they sew no garments; they produce nothing of value; they live on tax dollars taken from Americans in the fifty states.

Making the District of Columbia a city-state would give the parasite class two seats in the Senate:

And, of course, Congress next could give the District two senators. Which probably is the main objective of the Democrats who are most of the supporters of this end run around the Constitution. In the 12 elections since the District acquired, by constitutional amendment, the right to allocate presidential electoral votes, it has never cast less than 74.8 percent of its popular vote for the Democratic presidential candidate. That amendment, the 23rd, stipulates that the District shall allocate the number of electoral votes to which it would be entitled "if it were a state." If.

In a D.C. State Of Mind
By George F. Will
Thursday, February 5, 2009

George F. Will - Voting Rights and the 'State' of D.C.

NOTE: In 2009 the statehood scam hit the news again. Do you think it had anything to do with a community organizer parasite moving into the White House a few weeks before George Will’s commentary?

Senators from D.C. would quickly join the other Democrats in pretending they are helping the poor, the children, the elderly, etc. As it stands now the rest of the parasite class have their own key to the public purse; while D.C. parasites must go to Congress with their hats in their hands whenever they want more; no small thing when conservatives are in charge. Pure and simple, statehood will give District of Columbia parasites their own set of keys to the public larder.

And I shudder when I think of the benefits International parasites at the UN will enjoy if the District of Columbia gains two Senate seats. And let’s not forget two reliable parasite votes in confirmation hearings.

Finally, Norton is backed up by a single digit IQ, Elijah Cummings, the Democrat party’s hatchet man in the House. That alone should tell you what they are after:

"I associate myself with your comments," Cummings added, thus making it clear that he doesn't believe the public has right to know what is going on inside the White House either.

Eleanor Holmes Norton says 'you don't have a right to know' what's going on in government
By Sean Higgins | July 25, 2014 | 4:38 pm

Eleanor Holmes Norton says 'you don't have a right to know' what's going on in government | WashingtonExaminer.com

Last edited:
Here’s some hot news for Eleanor Holmes Norton. Everybody knows what is going on:

They also know why Norton wants statehood for the District of Columbia.

"You don't have a right to know everything in a separation-of-powers government, my friend. That is the difference between a parliamentary government and a separation-of-powers government," Norton said during a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing.

It was, to put mildly, a significant departure from the more traditional liberal stance that openness and transparency are must to prevent abuses of power by government officials. Instead the leading advocate for statehood for the District of Columbia literally argued that even the congressional committee charged with oversight shouldn't be asking questions in the first place.

Unlike Puerto Rico where the people can have statehood, or independence, any time they want it, the District of Columbia is prohibited from statehood by the Constitution:

But the District is not a state. It is (as the Constitution says in Article I, Section 8) "the seat of the government of the United States." That is why, in 1978, the District's advocates sent to the states a constitutional amendment requiring that "for purposes of representation" the district would be "treated as though it were a state." Only 16 states ratified it, 22 short of the required number. So the District's advocates decided that an amendment is unnecessary -- a statute will suffice because the Constitution empowers Congress "to exercise exclusive legislation" over the District. They argue that this power can be used to, in effect, amend the Constitution by nullifying Article I, Section 2's requirement that House members come from "the several states." This argument, that Congress's legislative power trumps the Constitution, means that Congress could establish religion, abridge freedom of speech and of the press, and abolish the right of peaceful assembly in the District.

I know that the Constitution cannot standup against a dictator’s executive orders and a compliant High Court, still, it hangs on by the flimsiest of threads. Unconstitutional statehood for Parasite City would test the strength of the Constitution to the limit.

Legalities notwithstanding, statehood would give the parasite class full representation in Congress should the Democrat party scam succeed. Everybody who toils in D.C. is a pedigreed parasite. They feed on everybody else. They sow no crops; they sew no garments; they produce nothing of value; they live on tax dollars taken from Americans in the fifty states.

Making the District of Columbia a city-state would give the parasite class two seats in the Senate:

And, of course, Congress next could give the District two senators. Which probably is the main objective of the Democrats who are most of the supporters of this end run around the Constitution. In the 12 elections since the District acquired, by constitutional amendment, the right to allocate presidential electoral votes, it has never cast less than 74.8 percent of its popular vote for the Democratic presidential candidate. That amendment, the 23rd, stipulates that the District shall allocate the number of electoral votes to which it would be entitled "if it were a state." If.

In a D.C. State Of Mind
By George F. Will
Thursday, February 5, 2009

George F. Will - Voting Rights and the 'State' of D.C.

NOTE: In 2009 the statehood scam hit the news again. Do you think it had anything to do with a community organizer parasite moving into the White House a few weeks before George Will’s commentary?

Senators from D.C. would quickly join the other Democrats in pretending they are helping the poor, the children, the elderly, etc. As it stands now the rest of the parasite class have their own key to the public purse; while D.C. parasites must go to Congress with their hats in their hands whenever they want more; no small thing when conservatives are in charge. Pure and simple, statehood will give District of Columbia parasites their own set of keys to the public larder.

And I shudder when I think of the benefits International parasites at the UN will enjoy if the District of Columbia gains two Senate seats. And let’s not forget two reliable parasite votes in confirmation hearings.

Finally, Norton is backed up by a single digit IQ, Elijah Cummings, the Democrat party’s hatchet man in the House. That alone should tell you what they are after:

"I associate myself with your comments," Cummings added, thus making it clear that he doesn't believe the public has right to know what is going on inside the White House either.

Eleanor Holmes Norton says 'you don't have a right to know' what's going on in government
By Sean Higgins | July 25, 2014 | 4:38 pm

Eleanor Holmes Norton says 'you don't have a right to know' what's going on in government | WashingtonExaminer.com

Do you have access to their iq tests or do you just guessing?

On the one hand, if the federal government were to release DC as they did the VA part, shouldn't it revert to MD? On the other hand, if it were to become a state, it wouldn't be that ridiculous. After all, it has a higher population than WY and nobody complains about them having two senators.

On the other hand, if it were to become a state, it wouldn't be that ridiculous. After all, it has a higher population than WY and nobody complains about them having two senators.

To konradv: Aside from the constitutional prohibition, you apparently failed to comprehend this:

Everybody who toils in D.C. is a pedigreed parasite. They feed on everybody else. They sow no crops; they sew no garments; they produce nothing of value; they live on tax dollars taken from Americans in the fifty states.

The push for DC statehood is to gain more dems in congress and to have an official black representation. As the town continues to gentrify (euphemism for white democrats pricing blacks out of the city -- when repubs do it it's called racism) I expect the initiative to wane.
The license tags still say taxation without representation but should read citation without violation.
Truth is these parasitic opportunistic dishonest scum could just move a couple of miles in either direction and they'd get the representation that they allege they lack.

On the other hand, if it were to become a state, it wouldn't be that ridiculous. After all, it has a higher population than WY and nobody complains about them having two senators.

To konradv: Aside from the constitutional prohibition, you apparently failed to comprehend this:

Everybody who toils in D.C. is a pedigreed parasite. They feed on everybody else. They sow no crops; they sew no garments; they produce nothing of value; they live on tax dollars taken from Americans in the fifty states.

The Constitution can be amended, strike one. Your opinion doesn't constitute adequate reason for denying representation to anyone, strike two. If you're worried about it, you should be supporting a return of the territory to MD instead of choosing the prejudice route. Strike three, you're out!!!

The Constitution can be amended, strike one.

To konradv: Then amend it.

So the District's advocates decided that an amendment is unnecessary -- a statute will suffice because the Constitution empowers Congress "to exercise exclusive legislation" over the District. They argue that this power can be used to, in effect, amend the Constitution by nullifying Article I, Section 2's requirement that House members come from "the several states." This argument, that Congress's legislative power trumps the Constitution, means that Congress could establish religion, abridge freedom of speech and of the press, and abolish the right of peaceful assembly in the District.

Your opinion doesn't constitute adequate reason for denying representation to anyone, strike two.

To konradv: Denying parasites unfettered access to the public purse is not denying representation. That’s fact not opinion.

If you're worried about it, you should be supporting a return of the territory to MD instead of choosing the prejudice route.

To konradv: How is upholding the Constitution prejudice?

Strike three, you're out!!!

To konradv: You are such an asshole.

The Constitution can be amended, strike one.

To konradv: Then amend it.

So the District's advocates decided that an amendment is unnecessary -- a statute will suffice because the Constitution empowers Congress "to exercise exclusive legislation" over the District. They argue that this power can be used to, in effect, amend the Constitution by nullifying Article I, Section 2's requirement that House members come from "the several states." This argument, that Congress's legislative power trumps the Constitution, means that Congress could establish religion, abridge freedom of speech and of the press, and abolish the right of peaceful assembly in the District.

To konradv: Denying parasites unfettered access to the public purse is not denying representation. That’s fact not opinion.

If you're worried about it, you should be supporting a return of the territory to MD instead of choosing the prejudice route.

To konradv: How is upholding the Constitution prejudice?

Strike three, you're out!!!

To konradv: You are such an asshole.

I would have to say that you are the asshole here, but that is not surprising. Even with the fact that I agree with you on this, you're still an asshole.

D.C. and every other major city in a deep blue state. San Francisco gets a double parasite rating for welfare and AIDS.

D.C. and every other major city in a deep blue state. San Francisco gets a double parasite rating for welfare and AIDS.

Gotta have welfare...or the People suffer horribly.

Sydney is a sister city of San Francisco.
Both have 'gay' districts, where such people find a happy home, having suffered prejudice elsewhere.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g51ROJP8m4c [/ame]

Gotta have welfare...or the People suffer horribly.

Sydney is a sister city of San Francisco.
Both have 'gay' districts, where such people find a happy home, having suffered prejudice elsewhere.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g51ROJP8m4c [/ame]

Welfare or people suffer.:lol: how about a job.

Some corporations have jobs and still get welfare. ADM is a good example. Never hear conservatives complain about that. They always seem focus their ire on the least among us. Must be a christian thing.

As before, statehood will never happen because it will NEVER get 2/3 of the state legislatures to sign off.

Hmmmm and what should be done about this?
10 States Most Dependent on the Federal Government
Read more: 10 States Most Dependent on the Federal Government

Propaganda.

The fed gvt cheats louisiana out ot the proper oil royalties we deserve. We receive only a percentage of a percentage of the correct amount.

Louisiana contains just under 10 percent of all known U.S. oil reserves and is the country's third largest producer of petroleum. Its reserves of natural gas are even larger and it produces just over one-quarter of all U.S. supplies. Louisiana also has immense quantities of salt contained in huge underground formations, some of which are a mile across and up to 50,000 feet deep and produce almost 100 percent pure rock salt. The first sulphur mined in America came from Louisiana and the state is still a principal producer of the mineral.

Louisiana petroleum refineries produce enough gasoline annually (15 billion gallons) to fill up 800 million automobile gas tanks, making the state the third leading refiner. The state's 16 refineries include one of the four largest in the Western Hemisphere and among the companies with Louisiana production facilities are Exxon, Shell, Citgo. Mobil, Marathon, Conoco, BP and STAR. In addition to producing gasoline, Louisiana refineries also produce jet fuels, lubricants and some 600 other petroleum products.

Let's see them do without us...shut down the port and the mouth of the river and sell our oil at market value.

Let them freeze in the dark.

If those 10 states withdrew and handled their own business they would be just fine without d.c.
In fact the nation needs them more than they need the nation.

This myth that states can't survive is comical.
Doesn't matter, though. We'll all be without d.c eventually.

Hmmmm and what should be done about this?
10 States Most Dependent on the Federal Government
Read more: 10 States Most Dependent on the Federal Government

To kiwiman127: Everything that is going wrong with this country is funded by the tax on income. The goal is to defund the parasite class; i.e., pay the federal government to run necessary government and nothing more. Repealing the XVI Amendment is the only way that can be accomplished. Discussing how to fix this or that aspect of the economy is a waste of time so long as income is taxed.

The push for DC statehood is to gain more dems in congress and to have an official black representation. As the town continues to gentrify (euphemism for white democrats pricing blacks out of the city -- when repubs do it it's called racism) I expect the initiative to wane.
The license tags still say taxation without representation but should read citation without violation.
Truth is these parasitic opportunistic dishonest scum could just move a couple of miles in either direction and they'd get the representation that they allege they lack.

I've lived in DC for nearly 40 years. Surprisingly, I am a registered Republican.

During the time I have lived here, the local government, now an elected and mostly empowered government, has been and continues to be a corrupt laughingstock tinged with reverse racism.

If any jurisdiction in the US ever did not deserve representation or self government, it's DC.

And I cover up the motto on my license plate with a frame.

Ms. Norton, the District’s nonvoting congressional representative, released her prepared testimony Sunday, in which she points out that “there are no financial, economic, constitutional or historical reasons that the 650,000 Americans who live in the District of Columbia should not be granted statehood.”​

D.C. resumes push for statehood
Effort likely to fail in GOP-dominated House
By Andrea Noble - The Washington Times - Sunday, September 14, 2014

D.C. resumes push for statehood - Washington Times

There is one very good reason Ms. Norton:

Ms. Norton, the District’s nonvoting congressional representative, released her prepared testimony Sunday, in which she points out that “there are no financial, economic, constitutional or historical reasons that the 650,000 Americans who live in the District of Columbia should not be granted statehood.”​

D.C. resumes push for statehood
Effort likely to fail in GOP-dominated House
By Andrea Noble - The Washington Times - Sunday, September 14, 2014

D.C. resumes push for statehood - Washington Times

There is one very good reason Ms. Norton:

That's why, as a local DC area merchant, I consider myself a money launderer.

Forum List

Back