Paranormal Crapola Activity

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Paranormal Activity. A movie, a waste of film and time

Easily one of the worst movies ever made. If you can stay awake for the first hour, you've done yourself a terrible disservice.

It's like Blair Witch Project (the High School film project that had no script or plot) but without a script or a plot.

The guy buys a camera and very little happens!!

An hour later, THE COVERS FALL OFF THE MAN WHEN HE'S SLEEPING!!! HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN!? THE COVERS FELL OFF THE BED!!! HOLY FUCKING MOLY!!

If Tom Harris's "Red Dragon" made you want to sleep with a gun at hand, this movie will make you want to MAKE SURE YOUR COVERS ARE TUCKED IN!!

Last edited:
Thanks for saving me $1.90 at the rental store.

And that Blair Bitch Project was one of the worst films. If I weren't there w/family and friends I w/have walked out.

So, if you had to choose between Its Pat, Paranormal Activity and Heaven's Gate at gunpoint, which would you rather watch?

Paranormal Activity. A movie, a waste of film and time

Easily one of the worst movies ever made. If you can stay awake for the first hour, you've done yourself a terrible disservice.

It's like Blair Witch Project (the High School film project that had no script or plot) but without a script or a plot.

The guy buys a camera and very little happens!!

An hour later, THE COVERS FALL OFF THE MAN WHEN HE'S SLEEPING!!! HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN!? THE COVERS FELL OFF THE BED!!! HOLY FUCKING MOLY!!

If Tom Harris's "Red Dragon" made you want to sleep with a gun at hand, this movie will make you want to MAKE SURE YOUR COVERS ARE TUCKED IN!!

Wow. We agree on something. I thought that movie blew. I liked it better the first time when it was called the blair witch project.

The Thomas Harris books are better than the movie.

Thanks for saving me $1.90 at the rental store.

And that Blair Bitch Project was one of the worst films. If I weren't there w/family and friends I w/have walked out.

Now "Blair Witch" is a shitty film. When it came out, back when people basically had dial up internet and you couldn't google anything to find out what you want to know about anything, it was pretty well done.

They did a brilliant job in marketing the thing after the fact. Everybody suspected it was fake, but no one really knew definatively. It was also the first movie to use a "reality TV" like format.

I saw it in a theater and it scared the shit out of me.

Also, it cost $15,000 to make and grossed hundreds of millions of dollars.

Forum List

Back