Paranoia and finger-pointing in Trumpworld as election approaches

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump is gonna get his butt kicked, my friends

from the article:

Michael Cohen, a former Trump fixer who has since broken with the president, said the culture of finger-pointing filtered down from a boss who never accepted blame. That, Cohen said, left lieutenants to fight it out among themselves.

“It can never, ever be Trump’s fault,” Cohen said. “That’s the rule.”

• Banned
This culture of corruption coupled with Trump’s betrayal of workers says biden wins Ohio. Win Ohio, he will certainly win Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania

Ohio with those three is close to an Electoral College landslide and it will feel that way

• Banned
Four years ago at this point I told people that Hillary was going to lose, I knew it in my gut. Now I think 2020 is competitive

This culture of corruption coupled with Trump’s betrayal of workers says biden wins Ohio. Win Ohio, he will certainly win Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania

Ohio with those three is close to an Electoral College landslide and it will feel that way
Polling has Trump ahead in Ohio, goofus.

• Banned

are those folks gonna vote? you can say 100 times you will vote for Trump and then not show up, for whatever reason

No one knows who will win, that's a Fact. has this election slipped a little farther down the rabbit hole of crazy, opinion I think it has.

I am still feeling like Groundhog Day. Seems we heard every idiot assuring everyone that Trump had no path to the White House.
The same fools assured everyone that we would be in WW3.
They claimed beyond doubt that Mueller would walk Trump out off the White House.
Basically if they tell you anything they are lying.
Funny how they all try to pretend that Biden after 48 years in politics has suddenly become smarter and more competent then in all those years before.

• Banned

Trump just said at his Ohio rally he can't win without Ohio

Four years ago at this point I told people that Hillary was going to lose, I knew it in my gut. Now I think 2020 is competitive
/QUOTE] I thought for sure Hillary was going to win in 2016. She'll go down in history as a politician who fought hard for the win. Unfortunately for her, she will also go down as a politician with a most crooked character and used unscrupulous tactics to save face.

The night of the 2016 election, the US mainstream media basically told people to go to bed because Hillary was the winner. Following the news that she'd lost she didn't return to the stage to thank her supporters for their hard work and dedication.. She could have done the right thing and swallow her pride and return on stage for half a minute to thank those who'd backed her. That one action alone revealed so much about her character and her mind. I just wonder what it felt like to be one of those unpaid, campaign workers that night? It likely felt like a blow to the stomach. Loyalists claim "She was just too emotional and upset", well if that's the case she had no business being in any type of leadership role.

I fully agree about this election being too hard to call or as you said competitive. Next time around, it will be just as potent. We've entered another transitional phase of chaos leading to calm. I just hope the calm doesn't take too long:)

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back