Papageorgio is in the House!

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Definitely an Independant that leans to the right on most issues. I dislike big government, and government spending is the key to keeping taxes low.

The GOP has let the conservatives down and the Democratic party is a front for allowing big business flourish, while the Dems pretend to keep it in check. (See Insurance and the Health Care bill)

I will play devils advocate on many issues to hear what other opinions are.

:welcome:

Playing DA is a good way to be able to say you were just kidding when someone trounces your argument.

Definitely an Independant that leans to the right on most issues. I dislike big government, and government spending is the key to keeping taxes low.

The GOP has let the conservatives down and the Democratic party is a front for allowing big business flourish, while the Dems pretend to keep it in check. (See Insurance and the Health Care bill)

I will play devils advocate on many issues to hear what other opinions are.

This is a 'welcome to the board'...and hope you enjoy your stay, but I must state that I miss the tidal wave of way left liberals who used to pop up...

Seems we are getting more of the 'leans to the right' folks, and I certainly list in the same direction... but it seems that this administration has taken the wind out of the sails of the real-fun-to-fight-with folks.

Other than the few on this board who can be counted on to champion the most absurd, in my opinion, theses, we seem to be short on the real lefties...

I hope we aren't becoming the kind of echo chamber that the left finds so reassuring.

I would think the group that is not in power have more concerns about their voices being heard, so the tend to speak out more. The party in power is more content and not likely to voice an opinion.

I do like hearing from all sides. Occasionally I will change me mind on an issue.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

Forum List

Back