Panic in Trumpland: Bernie ahead for the first time in Des Moines Register Iowa poll

Biden in fourth place.
It is becoming more likely that Trump will face Bernie, who is no Hillary and who has strong support from Independents.
Bernie Sanders leads the Iowa Poll for the first time, just weeks before the Iowa caucuses

Bernie has no chance of beating Trump!

Bloomberg is the man that can and would win!!

You know, to tell you the truth, I'm not sure if Bloomberg is in the race to actually try to win, or if he's doing it just to set up a political machine to go against Trump. Remember, he's already said that even if he doesn't get the nomination, he's still going to keep his political machine in place until after the election in Nov.

If he doesn't get the nomination, it's gonna be interesting to see what kind of ads he will run. I'm guessing that if he's not the nomination, expect his campaign machine to start cranking out negative ads on a regular basis.

Ads don't guarantee anything. Hillary outspent Trump by two to one.

Biden in fourth place.
It is becoming more likely that Trump will face Bernie, who is no Hillary and who has strong support from Independents.
Bernie Sanders leads the Iowa Poll for the first time, just weeks before the Iowa caucuses

Bernie has no chance of beating Trump!

Bloomberg is the man that can and would win!!

You know, to tell you the truth, I'm not sure if Bloomberg is in the race to actually try to win, or if he's doing it just to set up a political machine to go against Trump. Remember, he's already said that even if he doesn't get the nomination, he's still going to keep his political machine in place until after the election in Nov.

If he doesn't get the nomination, it's gonna be interesting to see what kind of ads he will run. I'm guessing that if he's not the nomination, expect his campaign machine to start cranking out negative ads on a regular basis.

Ads don't guarantee anything. Hillary outspent Trump by two to one.

I didn't say anything about "guarantees". I said it would be interesting to see what kind of ads Bloomberg would run if he's not the nominee, and I speculated that it would more than likely be negative.

Forum List

Back