Pandumbic!!! This is epic.

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017

No deviations please, this is a state run propaganda machine...have any of these liars apologized including trump ?
I watch news and read them from many countries for years while visiting or through TV and the internet, and I've seen some journalists and politicians resign when they get caught lying except here in the US...why is that ?

No deviations please, this is a state run propaganda machine...have any of these liars apologized including trump ?
I watch news and read them from many countries for years while visiting or through TV and the internet, and I've seen some journalists and politicians resign when they get caught lying except here in the US...why is that ?

Because the Democratic Party runs American Media and rewards lying.

That's not our topic. The video shows the right wing media lying...they should be held accountable for lying to Americans and putting lives at risk.big portion of foxnes viewers are the elderly, which are the most vulnerable group.

That's not our topic. The video shows the right wing media lying...they should be held accountable for lying to Americans and putting lives at risk.big portion of foxnes viewers are the elderly, which are the most vulnerable group.

……..and so should CNN, NYT, WAPO, MSN,...……..and the list goes on......and on.

They all have been lying to the public and should also be held accountable. Where's your outrage for them??

They all have been lying to the public and should also be held accountable. Where's your outrage for them??

We can open another topic and talk about that.
We talking about state propaganda and a president that lied to the american people and costes thousands of lives. Where is the accountability ?

We talking about state propaganda and a president that lied to the american people and costes thousands of lives. Where is the accountability ?

You're delusional.

Yes I know we are talking about state propaganda and lack of accountability, at the cost of thousands of lives, so no need for another thread...….just for you to see your hypocrisy

For decades Fox News has dominated the 24 hour news. For decades the right has dominated talk radio. Sites like the Drudge Report and Breitbart have dominated alternative media for a very long period. How long can the right hang on the narrative of liberal media?

For decades Fox News has dominated the 24 hour news. For decades the right has dominated talk radio. Sites like the Drudge Report and Breitbart have dominated alternative media for a very long period. How long can the right hang on the narrative of liberal media?

Foxnews is the only right wing propaganda thr left has a ton...that explains why foxnes have more viewers..
Breitbart ? Noe one heard of them till Steven Bannon teamed up with trump.

The fuck if it ain't the topic. You can't post some bullshit and it not be pointed out that America's media is in collusion with the democrat party
They are lying to you

Foxnews is the only right wing propaganda thr left has a ton...that explains why foxnes have more viewers..
Breitbart ? Noe one heard of them till Steven Bannon teamed up with trump.

Ever heard of Air America? it was a leftist media outlet that went belly up

The media is in collusion with the democrat party

Yes I know we are talking about state propaganda and lack of accountability, at the cost of thousands of lives, so no need for another thread...….just for you to see your hypocrisy

It's much worse than hypocrisy. It's sociopathy and sadism. Trump's cult is a death cult.

It's much worse than hypocrisy. It's sociopathy and sadism. Trump's cult is a death cult.

okie dokie leftist we're coming for you how are you going to stop us? push for more gun control? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. I suggest you crawl back under your bed curl up in the fetal position and start sucking your thumb

According to CDC, this year's flu season has led to at least 17 million medical visits and 370,000 hospitalizations. CDC found that the percentage of outpatient visits for influenza-like illness increased to 5.2% in the week ending on March 7, up from 5.1% the previous week. The national baseline for those visits is 2.4%.

CDC estimated that there have been at least 22,000 deaths related to the flu so far this season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back