Pandumbic!!! This is epic.

3un6dh.jpg

~S~

No deviations please, this is a state run propaganda machine...have any of these liars apologized including trump ?
I watch news and read them from many countries for years while visiting or through TV and the internet, and I've seen some journalists and politicians resign when they get caught lying except here in the US...why is that ?

Because the Democratic Party runs American Media and rewards lying.

That's not our topic. The video shows the right wing media lying...they should be held accountable for lying to Americans and putting lives at risk.big portion of foxnes viewers are the elderly, which are the most vulnerable group.

……..and so should CNN, NYT, WAPO, MSN,...……..and the list goes on......and on.

They all have been lying to the public and should also be held accountable. Where's your outrage for them??

We can open another topic and talk about that.
We talking about state propaganda and a president that lied to the american people and costes thousands of lives. Where is the accountability ?

Yes I know we are talking about state propaganda and lack of accountability, at the cost of thousands of lives, so no need for another thread...….just for you to see your hypocrisy

It's much worse than hypocrisy. It's sociopathy and sadism. Trump's cult is a death cult.

Trump's cult is a death cult.

Death Cult?

Like to explain that?

Some incessantly believe there should be no shutdown. Everyone back to work. Nobody is listening to them. This is going to last longer than April 30th for sure. It's gonna be time for round 2 of the stimulus. That'll really tick em off
Listen to Limbaugh. He's been spending virtually all of his shows downplaying pretty much everything. He knows he can't go so far as to call it a hoax, but he dances around saying it, essentially non-stop.

Since he says it, you know it will be the standard for all of them.

Who cares what he says. He does not represent my opinion, nor the general opinion of right wingers or anyone for that matter. Everyone has their own view on the virus, so tired of Mac's poor attempt at guilty by association bullcrap.

Personally, I do not even listen to this guy, never have, and never will, so it is very desperate.
Great example of my point.

By refusing to hold his words accountable, you enable them.

Where did I say I refuse to hold them accountable?

I pay no attention at all to this person you keep obsessing about, so it is more that I do not even know what they have stated. Further, everyone is entitled to their opinion regarding the virus. We need intellectual diversity here.
And you do it again.

By dismissing/downplaying/ignoring the worst behaviors of your tribe, all you do is enable more of them.

The hardcore Left has been doing this with minorities for generations.

Amazing, how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be.
And they are Brain Washed MORONS............Thanks for pointing that out.
Oh, I don't think you're that bad.

You just have some challenges in self esteem, critical thinking, impulse control and independent thought.

There are PLATHOREA of news sources and even MDs declaring it "just a flu". Is there a specific reason that Mac is so obsessed about this one individual? Oh, he is right wing, that's why.

Mac is fucking stupid, blaming others for what he is doing himself. If someone is not an (irrelevant) right-wing radio host, then there is no problem declaring it a flu. It is fine to "enable", then.

ESyW2FmUMAAuIqt.jpg

Where was Mac when feminist marches took places amidst the virus outbreak? I hope to see some strong words about enabling the virus to kill people for ideological points.

Mac complains right wingers are "enabling" the virus, because an irrelevant entertainer said so.

Meanwhile in the left...

r

No deviations please, this is a state run propaganda machine...have any of these liars apologized including trump ?
I watch news and read them from many countries for years while visiting or through TV and the internet, and I've seen some journalists and politicians resign when they get caught lying except here in the US...why is that ?

Because the Democratic Party runs American Media and rewards lying.

That's not our topic. The video shows the right wing media lying...they should be held accountable for lying to Americans and putting lives at risk.big portion of foxnes viewers are the elderly, which are the most vulnerable group.

……..and so should CNN, NYT, WAPO, MSN,...……..and the list goes on......and on.

They all have been lying to the public and should also be held accountable. Where's your outrage for them??

We can open another topic and talk about that.
We talking about state propaganda and a president that lied to the american people and costes thousands of lives. Where is the accountability ?

Lol, Trump was ahead of the game by stopping travel from china. You called him a racist. Also what was your party worried about during this time of emergency? A shame impeachment.

There are PLATHOREA of news sources and even MDs declaring it "just a flu". Is there a specific reason that Mac is so obsessed about this one individual? Oh, he is right wing, that's why. Mac is fucking stupid, blaming others for what he is doing himself. If someone is not an (irrelevant) right-wing radio host, then there is no problem declaring it a flu. It is fine to "enable", then.
Where was Mac when feminist marches took places amidst the virus outbreak? I hope to see some strong words about enabling the virus to kill people for ideological points.
My goodness. You certainly spend far more time thinking about me, than I do thinking about you.

If you want to know my opinion on something, you could just ask. I ask questions all the time here, I start polls all the time here.

Unfortunately, your ideology has robbed you of one of the most fundamental of all human characteristics: Intellectual curiosity.

Not my problem.

There are PLATHOREA of news sources and even MDs declaring it "just a flu". Is there a specific reason that Mac is so obsessed about this one individual? Oh, he is right wing, that's why. Mac is fucking stupid, blaming others for what he is doing himself. If someone is not an (irrelevant) right-wing radio host, then there is no problem declaring it a flu. It is fine to "enable", then.
My goodness. You certainly spend far more time thinking about me, than I do thinking about you.

If you want to know my opinion on something, you could just ask. I ask questions all the time here, I start polls all the time here.

Unfortunately, your ideology has robbed you of one of the most fundamental of all human characteristics: Intellectual curiosity.

Not my problem.

You told me that I was enabling certain behavior, you tell me what I am doing, but apparently I can't tell you what you quite obviously think?

The reality Mac is that, no, this radio person is not holding the majority opinion, is irrelevant, and there are plenty of actually relevant people and organizations that are "enabling".

Always with the deflection...

I watched 10 min. of CNN this morning. The streaming news at the bottom of the screen was 90% propaganda accusing Trump of not doing this and doing that when he shouldn't have. No wonder so many of you are brainwashed after watching that stuff.

Let me put it this way.........and this is calm.........Do not try the shit your side does in Seattle.....California ......like Berkley here............in Alabama.................It will NOT END WELL FOR YOU........

And that is calmly stating .....if you try the BS here......there will be no more talking.

And yes it is at that point in this country.
That's your version of calm?

Well OK then....
YUP

Now make me a Sandwich

Some incessantly believe there should be no shutdown. Everyone back to work. Nobody is listening to them. This is going to last longer than April 30th for sure. It's gonna be time for round 2 of the stimulus. That'll really tick em off
Listen to Limbaugh. He's been spending virtually all of his shows downplaying pretty much everything. He knows he can't go so far as to call it a hoax, but he dances around saying it, essentially non-stop.

Since he says it, you know it will be the standard for all of them.

Who cares what he says. He does not represent my opinion, nor the general opinion of right wingers or anyone for that matter. Everyone has their own view on the virus, so tired of Mac's poor attempt at guilty by association bullcrap.

Personally, I do not even listen to this guy, never have, and never will, so it is very desperate.
Great example of my point.

By refusing to hold his words accountable, you enable them.

Where did I say I refuse to hold them accountable?

I pay no attention at all to this person you keep obsessing about, so it is more that I do not even know what they have stated. Further, everyone is entitled to their opinion regarding the virus. We need intellectual diversity here.
And you do it again.

By dismissing/downplaying/ignoring the worst behaviors of your tribe, all you do is enable more of them.

The hardcore Left has been doing this with minorities for generations.

Amazing, how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be.
And they are Brain Washed MORONS............Thanks for pointing that out.
Oh, I don't think you're that bad.

You just have some challenges in self esteem, critical thinking, impulse control and independent thought.
LOL

Dr. Phil you are not.........LOL

I have this problem with Lying Sacks and a Lying media...........I have no problem calling you out for what you are...........for decades we played the little PC game with people like you.........Today we just tell you to take a leap off a cliff............

We are tired of the BS.........there is your TRIBE.............LOL

I watched 10 min. of CNN this morning. The streaming news at the bottom of the screen was 90% propaganda accusing Trump of not doing this and doing that when he shouldn't have. No wonder so many of you are brainwashed after watching that stuff.
Are you OK..............Do you need an ambulance........I don't think I could last that long watching them.........careful bro. LOL

Are you OK..............Do you need an ambulance........I don't think I could last that long watching them.........careful bro. LOL

It is quite sickening for sure, but luckily they were interviewing a nurse at the time and not interjecting too much of their non-sense. I was mainly there to watch the news ticker.

They play on the heartstrings on gullible folks. They are dishonest and manipulative. They prey on the weak-minded who can't think for themselves.

Read 'em and weep, Snowflakes.

this is a state run propaganda machine...have any of these liars apologized including trump
No shit. Just like the influenza propaganda of World War One. Do we have to speak Italian?
Are you suggesting The Pandemic is a hoax?
The Coronavirus® hoax was the Democrats' next move toward total coup d'état after the failed impeachment. Convince the little people to vote for Hillary's and Barack Obama's socialized medicine.
«Propaganda» is Italian for "propagation" --- the government tells us, or they act like know, how this fictional novel virus is "propagating" --- it's the Old World masonic Establishment of Italy, Rome, and the Vatican --- working to bring the New World into submission to a New World Order, via Bilderberg and The Trilateral Commission
Also what was your party worried about during this time of emergency? A shame impeachment.
A total shame and a total sham perpetrated by the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back