Pamela Anderson Melts DWTS Dancefloor...

JenyEliza

Princess of Rhetoric
Nov 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA, USA
I predict Ms. Pammie is gonna win DWTS....

My evidence:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEU9mbc8xdM]YouTube - Pamela Anderson on 'Dancing with the Stars'[/ame]

What do the boys here think?

Hey, no fair. She ripped his shirt open, how come he didn't rip her shirt open? Equal sights.

Hopefully that skank wont fall, get cut, and spray Hep C tainted blood all over the other contestants.
Who's she doing this week ? Jesse James, Kid Rockhead ? Tommy Lee's pet German Shepherd ?

Hopefully that skank wont fall, get cut, and spray Hep C tainted blood all over the other contestants.
Who's she doing this week ? Jesse James, Kid Rockhead ? Tommy Lee's pet German Shepherd ?

Those guys have all the luck.

I watched a little of it last night. Everyone should tune in just to see Kate Gosselin. I've never seen anyone quite that bad on the dance floor..

I never watch DWTS so it was kind of fun for a few minutes.

I watched a little of it last night. Everyone should tune in just to see Kate Gosselin. I've never seen anyone quite that bad on the dance floor..

She is simply awful. I only watched that first show (I've never watched the show before) but she is just horrible. She has no rhythm, no facial expression other than terror or fake smile, she isn't animated, and she bloody well can't dance. Cripes if I had known those were the requirements I'd have signed up! lol

This is NOT dancing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIIxcihGiGo&feature=related]YouTube - Kate Gosselin on Dancing With The Stars: Week 3: Papparazzi[/ame]

Check out ESPN's Erin Andrews. That's dancing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2PX87DJRps&feature=related]YouTube - Erin Andrews on dancing with the stars[/ame]

I don't find Erin impressive, either.
Kate is truly horrible. I'm fairly flaky, and I think I'd be really reluctant to make such a spectacle of myself.

I don't find Erin impressive, either.
Kate is truly horrible. I'm fairly flaky, and I think I'd be really reluctant to make such a spectacle of myself.

Pretty much agree with you, except that Erin is slightly better than Kate.

Kate? She ought to be next gone.....let's hope. I know she's had a horrific year (2009) and is looking to catch a break and support her children while she's at it, but dancing is NOT gonna feed 'em long. She can't dance.

Of course, neither can I. I like to lead. I step on toes. I have no rhythm. Can't dance to save my life. But I am not on DWTS trying to act like I can dance.

Pammie is gonna win (IMNSHO). I just think that's how it's gonna come down.

And yes, I am hooked on this show. It is ONE of the few shows I watch faithfully....if that's a bad thing, oh well.

I've always enjoyed watching ballroom dancing and big band music. So sue me. ;)

She is simply awful. I only watched that first show (I've never watched the show before) but she is just horrible. She has no rhythm, no facial expression other than terror or fake smile, she isn't animated, and she bloody well can't dance. Cripes if I had known those were the requirements I'd have signed up! lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2PX87DJRps&feature=related]YouTube - Erin Andrews on dancing with the stars[/ame]

Yeah, that is what it should look like.

I still think Kate should stay so everyone can see what not to do.. :)

Yeah, that is what it should look like.

I still think Kate should stay so everyone can see what not to do.. :)

But then the show would have to be re-named.

"How Not to Ballroom Dance".
Has NO ring to it. ;) :D

She moves around the floor like the bride of Frankenstein.

Did anyone catch that spinoff on Oxygen last year called "Dance Your Ass Off"?? It was touted as being a weight-reduction by dancing (and of course diet), with contestants weighing upwards of 200 pounds doing all the same dance routines on DWTS. It was supposed to be serious, I guess, but a real embarrassment to see these really heavy women huffing and puffing their way through the routines hanging on for dear life to their svelte professional partners. (Trying hard not to laugh, here...) Not surprisingly, it only lasted the one season.

I think the girl from the Pussycat Dolls is sexier and a better dancer than Pam.

She is, but I don't think it was fair that she even was allowed to compete. She's already a dancer, which gives her a leg up (pun intended).

Forum List

Back