Palm Beach Conducting ‘Legal Review’ Of Trump’s Use Of Mar-A-Lago As A Residence

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Typical of trump. Sign a contract then break it. Several times.

I hope that the city of Palm Beach does enforce that agreement. trump got to turn that mansion into a business in exchange for some agreements from him. One of them was no one lives there for more than 7 consecutive days.

He signed a contract. He gave his word. trump should be held to that agreement.

The city is getting petty here.

First, his visits there while President would've violated such an agreement. Yet the city said nothing about those. Second, he was permitted to register as a Florida resident using that address as his home of record. I think that's going to work in his favor...

I hope that the city of Palm Beach does enforce that agreement. trump got to turn that mansion into a business in exchange for some agreements from him. One of them was no one lives there for more than 7 consecutive days.

Yet we know how Trump doesn't keep his word. He will fight it and try to throw his presidential weight around. They really don't like his microwave fence.

First, his visits there while President would've violated such an agreement. Yet the city said nothing about those. Second, he was permitted to register as a Florida resident using that address as his home of record. I think that's going to work in his favor...
Agreed. Suspect you are correct. Would not be surprised there was an on-site manager of some sort already living there.

Petty has nothing to do with anything. A contract is a contract.

He was permitted by whom? As it stands now, legally he committed voter fraud by not voting in New York.

Yet we know how Trump doesn't keep his word. He will fight it and try to throw his presidential weight around. They really don't like his microwave fence.

I hope he is forced to keep his word.

The city kept their word so trump got what he wanted.

If he is allowed to break that contract then others will do the same.

unless that contract is the constitution right??

He was permitted by whom? As it stands now, legally he committed voter fraud by not voting in New York.

Exactly. He signed a contract. He should be held to it.

I'm sure if the city of Palm Beach didn't keep their part of the contract trump would have them in court faster you can blink your eyes.

How do you know how Trump voted, or if he committed voter fraud? Link please.

Exactly. He signed a contract. He should be held to it.

I'm sure if the city of Palm Beach didn't keep their part of the contract trump would have them in court faster you can blink your eyes.
Everything is negotiable. I'm sure a new contract provision is doable.

No, he did no such thing.

Is it your position that Trump is not registered as a resident of Florida, and that Mar-a-Lago is not his address of record?

There are vultures waiting on Trump and his Organization to go bankrupt and pick up his golf resorts at a bargain price. They'll be worth a ton more without his name on them. Doubt if he'll be living there that long anyway. He's headed for new digs. :)

b40c3d643964ef1b7775901150af5f36.jpg

I know he voted claiming Mara lago as his residence. If it’s not legally his residence he committed voter fraud.

You Democrats and just a bunch of Dickheads. Period.

There are vultures waiting on Trump and his Organization to go bankrupt and pick up his golf resorts at a bargain price. They'll be worth a ton more without his name on them. Doubt if he'll be living there that long anyway. He's headed for new digs. :)

b40c3d643964ef1b7775901150af5f36.jpg

Yes trump spent 4 years robbing us now he has to pay the piper.

His businesses are toxic and will be folding one by one in the coming years. There isn't much left for the trump family to fleece and no one is lining up to invest with him or loan him money.

He made a HUGE mistake by not incorporating. He left himself personally open to any and all legal problems his business has committed. Such as tax evasion and fraud.

He will end up selling his properties for pennies on the dollar and be happy to get it.

I said in 2017 that he would destroy what was left of his business by becoming president. I knew all of his shady deals and crimes would come to light because of being president and I knew that he would be a total failure as president which would make the trump name toxic in the business world. Sure enough, that's what has happened.

So I won't be at all surprised if I'm correct about him having to sell properties for pennies on the dollar.

I know he voted claiming Mara lago as his residence. If it’s not legally his residence he committed voter fraud.

Are you aware of what the requirements are for claiming residence?

I'll give you a tip, kitten: You don't have to live here.

Have fun with that one...

So you don't know where Trump's legal residence is, yet you claim that he committed voter fraud.
You lying coxucker.
I know he changed his legal residence to FL because NY sucks.
So there was no voter fraud, he voted ONCE, which democrats rarely do, "vote early - vote often".

Forum List

Back