Pallet of Bricks left in Downtown Dallas before Riots

i'm smelling soros.

if this is true and linked to him, i'd say by now he's a war criminal and we need to go after him. in any event we need to find out who is doing this shit time and again and go after them with zero tolerance or mercy.

Trump says 80% of those rioting in Minneapolis are from out of town!
You can't tell me there aren't ten cameras who caught who put those bricks there.
They were either put there to facilitate the rioting because someone wants to see the matter explode politically, or it's a set up just waiting to catch who picks them up and throws them.

It I was there, I'd back my PU up to them, load the pallet on the back of my bed, and drive off to use them to help build an addition onto my house.

And leave a sign there saying: THANKS GEORGE!

i'm smelling soros.

if this is true and linked to him, i'd say by now he's a war criminal and we need to go after him. in any event we need to find out who is doing this shit time and again and go after them with zero tolerance or mercy.

You can't tell me there aren't ten cameras who caught who put those bricks there.
They were either put there to facilitate the rioting because someone wants to see the matter explode politically, or it's a set up just waiting to catch who picks them up and throws them.

It I was there, I'd back my PU up to them, load the pallet on the back of my bed, and drive off to use them to help build an addition onto my house.

yep. in downtown dallas *someone* has that on video. how telling it is we can only hope and pray we get a clue. but find out who is doing this and declare war on them.

i'm smelling soros.

I'd build a small 10' portion of the border wall at a heavy trafficker site with those pallet of bricks, with a sign on the Mexico facing side that reads "dedicated portion of this wall by George Soros and sons" :bang3:

Last edited:

i'm smelling soros.

yep. in downtown dallas *someone* has that on video. how telling it is we can only hope and pray we get a clue. but find out who is doing this and declare war on them.

What will be most telling is if everyone claims their cameras were turned off at that time or turn up missing the video from that time period.

i'm smelling soros.

What will be most telling is if everyone claims their cameras were turned off at that time or turn up missing the video from that time period.

C'mon man. This aint no 911

I just saw and interview with a white store owner who said her store was protected by her black neighbors and customers. She said most of the rioters were white people she did not recognize.

I just saw and interview with a white store owner who said her store was protected by her black neighbors and customers. She said most of the rioters were white people she did not recognize.
someone keeps doing this and it needs to end.

just smells so much like soros.

i'm smelling soros.

I'd build a portion of the border wall with the bricks with a sign on the Mexico facing side that reads "dedicated portion of this wall by George Soros and sons" :bang3:

You don't just "drop off" a pallet of bricks. It takes a special truck with pallet arm to lift and drop a pallet in tact like that on a sidewalk.

Fassi-F135A.0.21-crane-with-the-brick-stack-grabble-accessory-on-a-UD-Truck.jpg

i'm smelling soros.

I'd build a portion of the border wall with the bricks with a sign on the Mexico facing side that reads "dedicated portion of this wall by George Soros and sons" :bang3:

1590873306811.png

With a sign where the pallet was dropped off reading...

PLEASE DROP OFF MORE FREE BRICKS

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

i'm smelling soros.

You don't just "drop off" a pallet of bricks. It takes a special truck with pallet arm to lift and drop a pallet in tact like that on a sidewalk.

View attachment 343089

I don't think those are bricks on that truck, they appear to be concrete blocks. They are not the same thing.

Sorry, as a mason, that's just always been a pet peeve of mine when people use the terms "brick" and "block" interchangeably. :eusa_wall::bang3:

Last edited:

i'm smelling soros.

View attachment 343089

I don't think those are bricks on that truck, they appear to be concrete blocks. They are not the same thing.

Sorry, that's just a pet peeve of mine.

You're right. They are cinder blocks. It was just illustrative of the general concept of the type of truck used for either needed to put a whole pallet of bricks down on the street like that. Oops. I should have said SIDEWALK. I would have included a picture with one loaded with bricks, but there weren't any, so I used this one thinking I could get by with it without triggering any anal retentive people.

Yeah if those are cinders, those skinny weak antifa guys aren't picking those up to throw. :lol:

You're right. They are cinder blocks.
I didn't say they were cinder blocks, dammit! I said concrete blocks! :102:

FYI: Difference Between Cinder Block and Concrete Block - Civil Engineering
A THOUSAND pardons, Your Holiness. I didn't send the blocks out for analysis, I just wanted a picture of a truck! I should have unloaded the truck or gone out and found an empty one. May ten thousand sand fleas infest my armpits.
Good luck with that. Maybe you could start a flea circus. When life hands you lemons...

i'm smelling soros.

You need to remember how mind numbingly stupid and racist Dallas politicians are.

i'm smelling soros.

You need to remember how mind numbingly stupid and racist Dallas politicians are.

Those Jungle Bunnies don't have no idea what a Black Hole even is! Da fools! :wtf:

Forum List

Back