Palin's Gore gate.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
PALIN: We should create a competitive climate for investment in renewables and alternatives, none of this snake oil science stuff that is based on this global warming, Gore-gate stuff that came down where there was revelation that the scientists, some of these scientists were playing political games.

But now we feel a little bit vindicated because we’re realizing through Gore-gate that there was some snake oil science involved over the data collection there .

wow.

Think Progress Palin blames ‘Gore-gate’ for ‘this snake oil science stuff.’

The “revelation” of leaked e-mails at the University of East Anglia that Palin is referring to certainly do not debunk global warming.

Just Wow!

Last edited:
PALIN: We should create a competitive climate for investment in renewables and alternatives, none of this snake oil science stuff that is based on this global warming, Gore-gate stuff that came down where there was revelation that the scientists, some of these scientists were playing political games.

But now we feel a little bit vindicated because we’re realizing through Gore-gate that there was some snake oil science involved over the data collection there .

wow.

Think Progress Palin blames ‘Gore-gate’ for ‘this snake oil science stuff.’

The “revelation” of leaked e-mails at the University of East Anglia that Palin is referring to certainly do not debunk global warming.

Just Wow!

nope, but it sure kicked the shit out of the anthropomorphic aspect of it.

palin remains an asshat.

The Palin has spoken. All must prostrate themselves and follow her teachings.
Some self flagillation is probably in order as well.

She's a death obsessed, kill crazy psychopath. She kills wolves, moose, and gives interview in front of running turkey beheading machines. She's sick I tell you, sick, sick, sick,.

And God help us all if this women gets her crackerass finger anywhere near the "Big Button".

Scientists are all liberal plants. The scientists playing "political games" has since been disproved. It doesn't stop Palin from ignoring the available evidence to meet her political agenda.

It seems scientists from around the world from different political systems are all in on it just to make Al Gore look good

Scientists are all liberal plants. The scientists playing "political games" has since been disproved. It doesn't stop Palin from ignoring the available evidence to meet her political agenda.

It seems scientists from around the world from different political systems are all in on it just to make Al Gore look good

Actually it has been proven that scientists are as political as anyone, and in any case know where the money is. So there is much more funding available to show the existence of man made global warming than there is to show the opposite.
Looks like you've been pwned again, s0n.

Actually it has been proven that scientists are as political as anyone, and in any case know where the money is. So there is much more funding available to show the existence of man made global warming than there is to show the opposite.
Looks like you've been pwned again, s0n.

Proven?

By who? The Rabbi?

Show where empirical data has been modified. Prove that scientists from around the globe are in on your conspiracy

Better yet......explain to me again how the world is flat

Last edited:

Whew! Thanks for clearing that up!!

Just Wow!
It doesn't debunk it but it doesn't help the cause. If man-made global warming is the threat that it is then why do these top proponents of it's existence need to fudge their numbers?

I personally don't get the hooplah about global warming. It looks like people are trying to make it the excuse or reason for why we need to curb the use of oil and promote more green energy. Why shouldn't we try to work toward a more green energy sources regardless of global warming or global cooling?

I guess for some people, simply using gasoline, natural gas or nuclear power at all is too much?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
She thinks we ought not make public policy based on lies.

You have a problem with that concept?

Yes they do. All Democratic policy is based on lies. They are proven lies yet when told over and over again they attain the status of truth. And anyone who questions them is a troglodyte right wing tea party nutjob.

I agree, which is the basis of my thought. Why do the democrats need a reason to pursue green energy? Can't they just pimp the virtues of green energy for their virtues in order to sell them and not have to threaten people with rather unsubstantiated consequences of some global phenomenon that can't conclusively be proven?

I for one am all about green energy just because it's smart; i don't need to be threatened or tricked into supporting it because i understand it and i think you'd be hard pressed to find people who wouldn't support outside of those who work directly for oil, coal and gas companies.

Translation of the OP: Liberals are terrified once again that Palin speaks plain English Common sense on a topic that many know is a fraud, AGW.

(There's a reason why Algore joined Kleiner Perkins.)

This woman just constantly makes herself to be a fool to cater to the idiots of this country

Yes they do. All Democratic policy is based on lies. They are proven lies yet when told over and over again they attain the status of truth. And anyone who questions them is a troglodyte right wing tea party nutjob.

When you speak in 100% absolutes on anything political it destroys any and all of your credibility.

This woman just constantly makes herself to be a fool to cater to the idiots of this country

You're correct - but not in the way you think.

It's the idiots on the Left who hang onto Every Frelling Word she says and spread it around like frenzied nuts with OCD.

She speaks, you post.

You're correct - but not in the way you think.

It's the idiots on the Left who hang onto Every Frelling Word she says and spread it around like frenzied nuts with OCD.

She speaks, you post.

Message board idiot, or did you forget? Nothing is meant of it other than killing some time, posting opinions. BUt keep telling yourself that hack

New Topics

Forum List

Back