Palin rocks it at Conservative Conference

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Palin skewers the " Sun King" of the WH (your version of Versailles these days).

But then Sarah has some seriously funny moments too. I'll put the link at the end of some of her quotes.

"“That cocaine snorting, and what he ate — Fido? Rufus?” the former Alaska governor said, alluding to Obama’s memoir, “Dreams From My Father,” in which he admits both to cocaine use and being served dog by his stepfather in Indonesia.

“I think it’s funny that the cocktail circuit gives me a hard time for eating elk and moose. Anybody here have a pet moose? There’s a difference.”

:eusa_clap:

And I love this zinger!

“Here we are in Vegas — in Washington, too — they talk a lot about polls. There are a lot of poles in Vegas,” said Palin, referring to strip club poles before addressing the president’s poll numbers.

“There is a reason that the figures in those polls are augmented too.” The pun inspired cheers and laughter from the crowd.

:D

She gave a fabulous speech. Here's the link!

Sarah Palin mocks Obama on drug use, dogs - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Oh and just for fun because it's Saturday morning I love this depiction of Obama and wanted to share. Check out Michelle in the bottom left. :razz:

Baroque+Obama.jpg

"During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from?”

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back