Palin, FOX Lie about Interviewing LL Cool J and Toby Keith

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Way to go with the new show, Sarah! Lying has been SO successful for other political leaders. It's a great position for a "news organization" to take too!

LL Cool J vs. Fox News, Sarah Palin [UPDATE: Toby Keith Responds]

s-LLCOOLJPALINTOBYKEITH-large.jpg

• Banned
I missed the part where Fakes News claims that Palin did any of the interviewing.

Oh yeah...It's from HRPuffinstuffPost...Accurate reporting optional.

No, you're correct Dude. Evidentially the ads were designed to leave the impression Palin interviewed these men without ever directly stating it as a fact. Wonder how the program itself was edited. Did they splice her in as the questioner?

This is also a zenith in public relations. NO ONE called LL Cool J or Toby Keith, apparently. Who knows? One or both might have agreed to a REAL interview.

It's despicable and Palin has just bottomed out as a public figure.

I read of this right after her show.

I have to wonder if they are having trouble getting Palin to show up.

WHEW!!!! Thank GOD!!!! Finally we get another Palin thread...I thought you guys actually listened to me and made an attempt to forget her so that she would go away.

But no! In high fashion, she's back ladies and gents!!! In all her Palin-esk glory.

And in such a damning thread too. I can't remember the last time a network ran interviews that were given elsewhere...this may be a first. (insert sarcastic eye roll here)

I didn't see the promo, so I don't know if it says Palin did the interviews or not...I'm inclined to say no...so...I'm not sure what the big stink here is. Other than LL didn't want his homies to see him on FOX News. He's such a high profile celebrity these days.

I missed the part where Fakes News claims that Palin did any of the interviewing.

No, you're correct Dude. Evidentially the ads were designed to leave the impression Palin interviewed these men without ever directly stating it as a fact. Wonder how the program itself was edited. Did they splice her in as the questioner?

This is also a zenith in public relations. NO ONE called LL Cool J or Toby Keith, apparently. Who knows? One or both might have agreed to a REAL interview.

Is there a link to the promo? I'd love to see it. But as far as her fall from public life,
No...sorry...she's still up there in the limelight...thanks to you haters! LOL

• Banned
If the stuff is public domain, then they have no room to squawk.

From what I read in the piece, there's no misrepresentation as to what is being done with the interviews.

I was waiting for the absurb rationalizations to begin. Thanks for starting us off Dude!

So, using your reasoning, I can allow CNN to advert my interview with o, say, Sarah Palin even though I have never spoken to her, CNN has not interviewed her lately, etc.? And can CNN editors splice in footage of me and run the piece "as if" I were interviewing her on next week's prime time slot as well?

After all, I m sure CNN has lots and lots of footage of Sarah.

Dude, if this is not lying then you cannot object to any fraud or con game...they all rely on misdirection.

Out of curiosity, what WOULD Palin have to do to lose your undying support? Shoot a Republican?

LoL @ the subtle attacks against L.L.

Boy you people are shemotional.

LL's laughing and counting his money all the way to the bank.

LL's cash flow runs circles around Palin's.

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Way to go with the new show, Sarah! Lying has been SO successful for other political leaders. It's a great position for a "news organization" to take too!

Congrats!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Now, before you go getting a swelled head, you should know that your older brothers in PDS are pushing near triple digits in their certified Palin threads so you have a long way to go to make the leader board, but as for a start, this was a classic PDS thread.

Well played!

From what I read in the piece, there's no misrepresentation as to what is being done with the interviews.

I was waiting for the absurb rationalizations to begin. Thanks for starting us off Dude!

So, using your reasoning, I can allow CNN to advert my interview with o, say, Sarah Palin even though I have never spoken to her, CNN has not interviewed her lately, etc.? And can CNN editors splice in footage of me and run the piece "as if" I were interviewing her on next week's prime time slot as well?

Dude, if this is not lying then you cannot object to any fraud or con game...they all rely on misdirection.

Out of curiosity, what WOULD Palin have to do to lose your undying support? Shoot a Republican?
Since I haven't seen the content of what may or may not end up being aired, I can't go as far as to say any of that.

I don't even know if the stuff is going to be of a political nature....Do you?

Is there a link to the promo? I'd love to see it. But as far as her fall from public life,
No...sorry...she's still up there in the limelight...thanks to you haters! LOL

No, I cannot find it txlonghorn. I have tried Google and bing. All I get are broken links. Nothing on YouTube either. I can't understand this. The promo should be viral by now.

This article claims to have the promo but it won't play. Says it's private, for friends only. That's not a message I have ever seen before.

Think Progress LL Cool J Says Fox News Is ‘Misrepresenting’ One Of His Old Interviews To Promote Sarah Palin’s New Show

I'm guessing SOMEONE'S lawyers have been tossing stinky letters around. But I imagine it'll show up in another few days.

It's not your interview first of all. Just as no one claimed it was Sarah's interview. The answer to your rather creative question is NO. You can't splice yourself in without given permission And you are assuming alot to claim that this is what they did. And since LL's interview stuff was removed and apparently permission was given by Toby Keith's people, then there was no legal flack. It simply said "FEATURING" interviews with these people. No harm...no foul.

Are you that desperate to find fault with her?

Congrats!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Now, before you go getting a swelled head, you should know that your older brothers in PDS are pushing near triple digits in their certified Palin threads so you have a long way to go to make the leader board, but as for a start, this was a classic PDS thread.

Well played!

Thank you, thank you.

*Waits for applause to ease off*

I'd first like to thank my parents for this award, since without them, I would not be here tonight....

(blah blah blah)

....and of course, my greatest thanks goes to the woman who made tonight possible for me. Sarah Palin, who single-handed snatched defeat from the jaws of victory once again! We, who have not mastered the art of remaining newsworthy by behaving absurdly and speaking deceptively, salute you!

*HUGE Applause*

*Obligatory female sniffle to indicate teariness, and exit, stage right.......*

(End Scene)

I hope! LOL.

2824463948_bf067eff82.jpg

Forum List

Back