Palestinians Against Middle East Peace.

RE: Palestinians Against Middle East Peace.
⁜→ et al,
(COMMENT)

There was once (maybe 6 - 8 to 10 years ago) a young lady, in our Discussion Group • the name escapes me now, who was very pro-Palestinian. I had mentioned a couple of these alliances in their embryonic stages, and she ran point in the charge opposing this notion as malicious gossip, rumor, and propaganda.

"Iran-Qatar-Turkey-Hamas" connections are not new. Hostile Arab Palestinians have had those connections for a number of years.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

It was no surprise that most of the Arabists and famous peace processors were silent following the landmark peace agreements signed between Israel, Bahrain, and the UAE. Besides not wanting to give the Trump administration any credit for accomplishing in a few months what they could not achieve in decades, these Middle East experts cannot admit their approach to peacemaking was based on erroneous assumptions that led to failure.

If you want to point to one example that encapsulates the misjudgments of the peace processors that led to their repeated diplomatic fiascos, look no further than the remarks of former president Barack Obama’s secretary of state — John Kerry.

S.gif
e52bd908-84e3-43c0-8268-464436124c57.jpg
S.gif
S.gif

In an effort to prove they are indigenous, and were in the land before the Jews, Palestinians often speciously claim to be related to the Canaanites. There is no evidence for this claim. The Arabs are not native to “Palestine”; they are aboriginal to Arabia.​

They are fighting for their homeland stolen by european thieves which is more than I can say about the vaporization of two japanese cities located half world away from the american homeland.

But this "little" difference never prevented any super patriotic american clown from calling the former terrorists while rationalizing the latter till kingdom come.

Do you realise about 60% of the jews in Israel are Mizrahi jews [ Jews from arab land]

But yeah, Jews are europeans, this is why Hitler killed millions of us.

Hard to believe the Palestinian leaders reject joining in for a Middle East peace when it is the Palestinians who have the most to gain by doing so with support from the both Israel & the Arab countries.

In this world there are winners & there are losers. Guess who are the winners & who are the losers by their own choice.

Palestinians never wanted peace
Now we are seeing Israel having peace without the stupid Palestinians preventing it .
Israel should have kicked them out of WB in 67

The fact that Palestinians and Egyptians lost virtually all the cultural traits of their jewish and egyptian ancestors during the arabization process means nothing and doesn't change a thing because arabization didn't significantly alter their DNA
It always amuses me when a White Anerican dares to use DNA or ancestors' ethnicity as a justification of claims for some land.

As far as I am aware, genetic studies say that the Ashkenazi Jews have significant Middle Eastern patterns. But I cant say much about that, because I never was too interested in genetic results. As one wise man said, it is the most important not what in the veins, but what in the heart.
Yes ashkenazi has mixed dna
The have close dna to Lebanese and Italians

Forum List

Back