Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Absent an Alternative Solutions
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is a critique against Israeli Counter Propaganda material.

The sabotage campaign against Palestine solidarity with Max Blumenthal | EI Podcast​

(COMMENT)

This (40th) Episode from the Electronic Intifada (ei), a pro-Palestinian Podcast (Chicago) that opens with a short monolog from Max Blumenthal (Gray Zone) prior to the program introductions prior to the Podcast identification, cast, and guest being introduced. I have to admit, that Blumenthal is a smooth talker. But from the very beginning, the program becomes a platform for Palestinians (flashing heartbreaking → in a Gettyimage fashion → picture montage) crushing assault on the Israelis for mounting a counter-propaganda effort.

Blumenthal refers to the American Jews as the most "affluent, entitled, and hyper-privileged people on the planet." And I wonder if that qualifies as being a self-identified hostile that is prejudice against Jewish people (
as a people of faith). He makes the accusation that the Israels present "deceptive videos" and "videos without context" and using unsubstantiated allegations. He says this effect creates a kind of "general hysteria" on the Israeli people. AND THE - I had to chuckle in that having the Palestinians around is a glue that binds the Israelis together.

If you are "haunted" by the ghosts Jews or are being supernaturally drawn into the shadows fearing the Jews and anti-semitism, or know someone how is STOP
! There is hope:
Recovery Just Ahaed.png

I'll dust off my doctorate degree (somewhere here in the closet) and directly address your demons. Because this video is nothing but a bunch of phantasms and apparitions that you need to be chased away. I cost about two Cokes an hour (near frozen). I have an SDR capable of Spectrum Analysis to capture and identify any evil Palestinian specter that might be whispering in your ear.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Absent an Alternative Solutions
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: In the last ≈ 70+ I simply cannot remember when the "Arab Palestinians" ever presented a "real and viable" Peace Plan of their own.

RoccoR said:
Absolutely no one in the ranks of the Arab Palestinians is capable of looking forward. Most of them don't know why they started the conflict
They didn't. You are full of shit.
(COMMENT)

◈ The Israelis made an offer for peace.​
◈ The Russian made a contribution.​
◈ The Americans presented their plan.​
◈ The quartet provided a forum for peace.​
◈ The Suadi Arabians introduced a plan.​

Where has the Arab Palestinian offered their own plan?

I can recall the use of the Armistice Line.
I bantering about the 4 June 1967 Line.

(Particular to the 4 June Line)

"The Armistice Demarcation Lines defined in articles V and VI of this Agreement are agreed upon by the Parties without prejudice to future territorial settlements or boundary lines or to claims of either Party relating thereto."

But even that is retrograde thinks. The Green Line was only relevant until 26 October 1994, because it was only in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved.

The Treaty did not use the Green Line. The International boundary between Israel and Jordan roughly follows the middle of the main course of the flow of the Jordan and Yarmouk Rivers.

In 1994, there was no identifiable government between Israel and Jordan.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I believe he is referring to the

I believe he is referring to the “ Saudi Peace Plan” When asked why Israel should even consider it ( it would put them in a worse position then they were in ‘67 ) there will be no response
No, the Saudi Peace Plan was the classic two state "solution" that was never going to happen.

Solution to what?

Israel will cease fire when Hamas stops shooting Rockets into Israel. Biden can't even manage OUR borders yet you expect him to manage the Israeli/ Palestinian issue over 7000 Miles away?
Do you have ANY idea how STUPID your post is?

Last edited:
SUBTOPIC: Unable to Accept Alternative Solutions
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Actually, there is the possibility for:

1. Remain in Conflict. (Status Quo)
  2. One-State Solution (Either Israel or Palestine)
  3. Two-State Solution (Israel, Palestine)
  4. Three State (or more) Solution (Israeli, Gaza, West Bank)
Solution
No, the Saudi Peace Plan was the classic two state "solution" that was never going to happen.

Solution to what?
(COMMENT)

In my opinion, the only reasonable solution within reach at this time (
given the political stance taken) are Solution 1; Remain in the status quo — and - Solution 4; The Solution of Three States or more.

Neither the Arab Palestinians or the Israelis are going to accept a solution which in the end, places one or the other in a dominant position.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back