Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

The The Principle Allied Powers acquired the territory (of Palestine) through Article 16 of the Treaty of Lausanne.
No they didn't.

Link?
There's that Treaty of Lausanne thing.

Now would be a good time to identify those "new states" you insist were created but can't identify.
Sure, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Transjordan, and Palestine.

You should have known that already.
Indeed, you are emotionally attached to that falsehood. Show us the text in the Treaty of Lausanne where those “new states” are identified?

link?

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Terminology: Military Control 'vs' Sovereignty ...
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: OK, what are you talking about.​

I wasn't talking about 1967.
(COMMENT)

Stop being so mysterious. Because after June 1920 and before 1967, I really don't see an example of an occupation.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
So then, what was 1948? Occupation? Conquest?
Well you keep trying to convince us that Israel declaring independence was never legit because they did not follow some mythical rules that you yourself made up.
So why don’t you tell us what set of rules that Israel needed to have followed in order to legally declare independence , and provide links to prove these rules are factual .
Israel declared independence without a defined territory. Israel still has no defined territory.
First off , you didn’t answer anything I asked. I asked for a link, instead I got usual Tinmore jibberish.
Speaking of territory, how can Israel be a sovereign state, part of the U.N and have internationally recognized borders if it does not have defined territory?
Oh and, another nice duck !

AND as our friend "rylah" has said, once recognition of Israel is given it becomes unconditional and irrevocable. The recognition of a state may be express, understood, or implied without being stated.
Palestine was recognized as a state in the Treaty of Lausanne, by the League of Nations, Britain, the Mandate, the US, and by the UN in Resolution 181.

After its declaration of independence in 1948 it was recognized by five Arab League countries.
What month did it declare independence in 1948? And if Palestine was already a country before 1948 why did they find it necessary to declare independence again?

Whether or not YOU (and the rest of the Arab Palestinians) recognize the boundaries if Israel as defined (either then in 1948 or now in 2021),
Which boundaries are those?

You got maps?
The boundaries that are internationally recognized that came into existence through treaties . Treaties I may add, that did not involve the mythical state of Palestine . Also, why do you continually ask for maps and links ? We always post them, but then you just find some other reason to claim the link is not true: Rocco and I have posted COUNTLESS times links to prove Israel’s boundaries. The links clearly state : ISRAEL’s boundaries are so and so”. I mean, it doesn’t get more clearer than that!
Israel does need you or your Palestinian buddies’ recognition for it to exist. Your childish denial does not simply erase Israel or its INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BOUNDARIES .

The The Principle Allied Powers acquired the territory (of Palestine) through Article 16 of the Treaty of Lausanne.
No they didn't.

Link?

Now would be a good time to identify those "new states" you insist were created but can't identify.

The country of Lebanon was created by the Treaty of Lausanne?

Link?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Stop being so mysterious. Because after June 1920 and before 1967, I really don't see an example of an occupation.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Well you keep trying to convince us that Israel declaring independence was never legit because they did not follow some mythical rules that you yourself made up.
So why don’t you tell us what set of rules that Israel needed to have followed in order to legally declare independence , and provide links to prove these rules are factual .
Israel declared independence without a defined territory. Israel still has no defined territory.
First off , you didn’t answer anything I asked. I asked for a link, instead I got usual Tinmore jibberish.
Speaking of territory, how can Israel be a sovereign state, part of the U.N and have internationally recognized borders if it does not have defined territory?
Indeed, that is a question that I have been asking for years. That is when everyone starts dancing.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

No they didn't.

Link?

Link?

*waits for Tinmore to post unrelated link then claim that it backs up his statement. iOS”" the best app ever ever ppl I have
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Indeed, that is a question that I have been asking for years. That is when everyone starts dancing.
Lololol! I literally just caught you ducking and dancing a few posts ago Tinmore. Let’s try again, maybe this time you won’t duck:
What set of rules must a country follow in order to declare independence . Provide a link. Oh, and I’m not talking about your set of imaginary rules .

Can someone answer this question: why does Tinmore NEVER provide links to his bullshit Palestinian lies, yet constantly ask everyone else to provide links when they have already done so countless times ?

No they didn't.

Link?

So.... indeed, your claim that Lebanon was created by the Treaty of Lausanne was an obvious fraud. Indeed, there is nothing in the Treaty of Lausanne that supports such creation of a ''new state''.

So.... Lets move on to your claim that Syria was a ''new state'' created by the Treaty of Lausanne.

Link?

No they didn't.

Link?

Link?

*waits for Tinmore to post unrelated link then claim that it backs up his statement. iOS”" the best app ever ever ppl I have
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Lololol! I literally just caught you ducking and dancing a few posts ago Tinmore. Let’s try again, maybe this time you won’t duck:
What set of rules must a country follow in order to declare independence . Provide a link. Oh, and I’m not talking about your set of imaginary rules .

ARTICLE 1​

The state as a person of international law should possess the following qualifications: a ) a permanent population; b ) a defined territory; c ) government; and d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.​

Let's look at these.

a ) a permanent population;

Palestine's population dated back for untold centuries.

Israel's population consisted of recent colonial settlers.

b ) a defined territory;

Palestine has international borders that were defined by treaty.

Israel has never had a defined territory.

c ) government;

Palestine's government, under the tutelage of the Mandate, collected taxes, had police, (separate from the Mandate army) created law, issued passports and visas, etc..

Israel's government was created by the foreign Jewish Agency that was created in Zurich by the foreign World Zionist Organization. It was imposed on Palestine, at the point of a gun, against the wishes of the majority of the people.

d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.

Palestine signed on to international agreements including a trade agreement with the US in 1932. It engaged in international travel, trade, and tourism.

Israel also had relations with other states.

ARTICLE 3​

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. Even before recognition the state has the right to defend its integrity and independence,...​

Whether or not YOU (and the rest of the Arab Palestinians) recognize the boundaries if Israel as defined (either then in 1948 or now in 2021),

You got maps?
The boundaries that are internationally recognized that came into existence through treaties . Treaties I may add, that did not involve the mythical state of Palestine . Also, why do you continually ask for maps and links ? We always post them, but then you just find some other reason to claim the link is not true: Rocco and I have posted COUNTLESS times links to prove Israel’s boundaries. The links clearly state : ISRAEL’s boundaries are so and so”. I mean, it doesn’t get more clearer than that!
Israel does need you or your Palestinian buddies’ recognition for it to exist. Your childish denial does not simply erase Israel or its INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BOUNDARIES .
Still no maps?

No they didn't.

Link?

Link?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

ARTICLE 1

The state as a person of international law should possess the following qualifications: a ) a permanent population; b ) a defined territory; c ) government; and d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.​

Let's look at these.

a ) a permanent population;

Palestine's population dated back for untold centuries.

Israel's population consisted of recent colonial settlers.

b ) a defined territory;

Palestine has international borders that were defined by treaty.

Israel has never had a defined territory.

c ) government;

Palestine's government, under the tutelage of the Mandate, collected taxes, had police, (separate from the Mandate army) created law, issued passports and visas, etc..

Israel's government was created by the foreign Jewish Agency that was created in Zurich by the foreign World Zionist Organization. It was imposed on Palestine, at the point of a gun, against the wishes of the majority of the people.

d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.

Palestine signed on to international agreements including a trade agreement with the US in 1932. It engaged in international travel, trade, and tourism.

Israel also had relations with other states.

ARTICLE 3

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. Even before recognition the state has the right to defend its integrity and independence,...​
Israel has never had a Treaty establishing borders?

Indeed, you have been supplied with the text of those treaties so your usual denials / silly conspiracy theories suggest some deeper issues.

Oh, anything yet on your "new states invented by the Treaty of Lausanne" conspiracy theory?

You got maps?
Still no maps?
Still no Pally State?

SUBTOPIC: Territorial Partition
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I'm not sure what traction you expect from what map set. You already have the Treaty Descriptions. (See
Posting #1356)

Still no maps?
(COMMENT)

The Posting noted above, contains the LINKS to seven significant documents that delineate the international boundaries. What is very striking is that I cannot find a single document that the Arab Palestinians are party to that outline or defines the territorial boundaries of the "State of Palestine."

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

ATTACHMENTS:

SOURCE: Israel
2010 Britannica Student Encyclopedia Copyright under International Copyright Union © 2010 by Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc. pp 168

1618405709696.png

Declassified: Cease Fire Map 1948
  • Jewish Held Area
  • Jewish Controlled Area
  • Jewish Area as Accredited by UN GA Nov 1947
1618406203029.png

Plan of Partition • Armistice Agreements • Territories Occupied
UN Map Set 3242 May 1983

1618406774435.png

World Atlas
© Graphic Maps (.com)

SUBTOPIC: Territorial Partition
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
(COMMENT)

Yes, the would be a 1949 Map of the situation planted over a 1947 Map Mandate for Palestine Map (Short Titled "Palestine").

Israel had not declared independence yet. But the map tells you so much more.

2010 Britannica Student Encyclopedia Copyright under International Copyright Union © 2010 by Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc. pp 168
1948 map of Palestine.

You will go to any length to grasp a straw.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

No they didn't.

Link?

So, as we see, the claim that Lebanon and Syria were "new states" invented as a part of your Treaty of Lausanne conspiracy theory is false.

So, please identify where Iraq was a "new state" invented by the Treaty of Lausanne.

Iink?

New Topics

Forum List

Back