Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

So following your logic, a demand for an Arab state should be even less legitimate,
So, when did all of the natives leave to be completely replaced by the Arabs?

Link?

I didn't claim that,
in fact there's a 3,500 years of continuous presence of Jews in the land.
And as I said there's no other civilization indigienous to this land existing today.

Anyway, you didn't address my question -
before yo claimed Jews didn't deserve state, because they supposedly weren't the first, the only, or supposedly was there ever a Jewish state.

But for Arabs, inspite fitting none of the categories you apply for Jews,
now you say all it takes is to not completely wipe out the population??

Seriously dude, I've never engaged with someone so disturbingly morally corrupt.

So following your logic, a demand for an Arab state should be even less legitimate,

Link?

I didn't claim that,
And as I said there's no other civilization indigienous to this land existing today.

before yo claimed Jews didn't deserve state, because they supposedly weren't the first, the only, or supposedly was there ever a Jewish state.

Seriously dude, I've never engaged with someone so disturbingly morally corrupt.
That didn't address my question.

Link?

I didn't claim that,

Those new states?

You never addressed that.

Anything on youtube?

The Battle For Justice In Palestine: Ali Abunimah & Barbara Ransby in Conversation

Link?

I didn't claim that,

Stop ducking, I addressed it,
Jews were always present in the land, continuously for 3,500 years.

That question still doesn't justify your racist bigorty or demand for an Arab state.

Last edited:
Preventing Palestine: How 40 Years of U.S.-Led Peacemaking Have Failed the Palestinians

Jews were always present in the land, continuously for 3,500 years.
So were a lot of other people. What is your point?
The point is, The Jewish people managed to build a vibrant nation in the former Turkish territory. The Arabs-Moslems were not.

Nothing yet about those 'new states" you wrote about. So much bluster about nothing.

Link?

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Peace in the Middle East Region
(Israel and the adjacent countries) is NOT the responsibility of the United States (US). It is the duty of the Regional Nations and their People to maintain. It is NOT the duty of the US to make the Arab Palestinian people happy.

Preventing Palestine: How 40 Years of U.S.-Led Peacemaking Have Failed the Palestinians

(COMMENT)

The US did not fail anyone but themselves and even that is questionable → depending on what objectives you had in mind.

IF the objective was the maintenance of regional peace and security THEN the diffusing of any further conflict on the scale of the last major confrontation (1973 Yom Kipper Conflict - a follow-on to the 1948 Conflict) between Israel and the Arab League has been avoided. And in that context, the US did not support (and still does not support) the Arab Palestinians in the furtherance of the hostile environment. In that sense, the US could have been considered an active opponent of Arab Palestinian goals and objectives.

Since the First Peace Treaty
(between Egypt and Israel was signed in Washington DC in 1979) the US has assisted these former adversaries to maintain a grip on peace. While there have been a few border area skirmishes, in large part → most of the confrontations have been inspired by radical extremists action.

(∑Ω)

The US-Led Peacemaking DID NOT FAIL the Palestinians... The Arab Palestinians failed themselves as they continue to do each and every day.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Peace in the Middle East Region
(Israel and the adjacent countries) is NOT the responsibility of the United States (US). It is the duty of the Regional Nations and their People to maintain. It is NOT the duty of the US to make the Arab Palestinian people happy.

(COMMENT)

The US did not fail anyone but themselves and even that is questionable → depending on what objectives you had in mind.

IF the objective was the maintenance of regional peace and security THEN the diffusing of any further conflict on the scale of the last major confrontation (1973 Yom Kipper Conflict - a follow-on to the 1948 Conflict) between Israel and the Arab League has been avoided. And in that context, the US did not support (and still does not support) the Arab Palestinians in the furtherance of the hostile environment. In that sense, the US could have been considered an active opponent of Arab Palestinian goals and objectives.

Since the First Peace Treaty
(between Egypt and Israel was signed in Washington DC in 1979) the US has assisted these former adversaries to maintain a grip on peace. While there have been a few border area skirmishes, in large part → most of the confrontations have been inspired by radical extremists action.

(∑Ω)

The US-Led Peacemaking DID NOT FAIL the Palestinians... The Arab Palestinians failed themselves as they continue to do each and every day.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

You can't resist demonizing the Palestinians, can you?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF:

(∑Ω)
You can't resist demonizing the Palestinians, can you?
(COMMENT)

Denying the Humanity of the Arab Palestinians! I think not.

Now: These are examples of Denying the Humanity of an opponent:

(∑Ω)

No, I'm just agreeing with them. These are not the sounds of Humanity.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back