Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, toastman, et al,

BLUF: This is so said. You need to come join us in the 21st Century.

Subsequently, on 16 September 1922, the Council of the League of Nations passed...
(COMMENT)

Not only did you get part of the history wrong, but what you've cited has no real impact on what is amendable if, in fact, anything needs amended today.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is another one of those "undefined and ambiguous questions.

So, what would you consider a legitimate self defense?
(COMMENT)

Article 51 UN Charter and remembering that “Nothing can justify terrorism — ever,” (Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Article 51 UN Charter and remembering that “Nothing can justify terrorism — ever,” (Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon)
It works for Israel.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is a very well-spoken opinion. But it makes a very similar mistake to that of what you make.

Zionist Colonialism in Palestine

The following excerpts are from of his ‘Zionist Colonialism in Palestine’, which is possibly one of the clearest and most concise descriptions of its generation to discuss the organisational set-up of the Zionist settler colonial movement, its diplomatic strategies, as well as the ideology and structural features underpinning it. As a document of its time, it places Zionist settler colonialism in the context of European colonialism, and yet it distinguishes the Zionist project from other settler colonial movements.

(COMMENT)

Dr Fayez Sayegh was not holding an atypical posture for a Syrian born
(wait for it - 1922) self-proclaimed Palestinian-American. Couple that with the fact that many academicians of that period of publication were rabble-rousers. Dr Sayegh wrote the essay (2013) just in time for the up-tick in the intensity of Arab-Palestinian hostilities leading to Operation Protective Edge. Dr Sayegh was writing about the "1922-1980" period of the Region as he perceived and interpreted the political position in "1965" (the era in which The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) was organized and founded → 1964). It was a very typical pro-Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) think piece in the early second-stage development of pro-Arab Palestine support for Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence. This type of article on the perceptions in the mid-1960s was about how the early PLO support layed the ground-work for the justification for the rise in terrorism immediately following the 1965 time period and the incitement for the 1967 Six Day War.

Don't confuse what this Arab Palestinian says with the true meaning of "colonialism." The vilification of "colonialism" and then associating it with the development

This is correct. In fact, according to the Mandate, the national home for the Jews was Palestinian citizenship in Palestine. Then they would have the same self determination as any other Palestinian.

Of course, the Zionist colonialists had no intention of becoming Palestinian.
(COMMENT)

This is a magician's hat-trick. In 1922 (the year of the Mandate) the term "Palestine" was defined by the Palestine Order in Council which said: "the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine." When, in those days, Palestine Citizenship was mentioned, it really meant the "Government of Palestine." And as you well know, from 1922 until 1948, the British High Commissioner governed the territories to which the Mandate with the aid of Councils consisting exclusively of British officials. The Government of Palestine (AKA: Palestine) was the entity necessary for the British Administration of the territory. This makes sense because - at that time, it was the immediate successor Governemnt from Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic Rule.

While it is very easy for a historian to work backwards from today and connect the dots on decisions made that lead to Israeli Independence, it was by no means so obvious as the situation in the first half of the 20th Century evolved. The Arab Palestinians could have caused a political course change at any point, prior to the 1947 British decision to vacate the Mandated - just by asking to be included in the development of self-govering institutions. But they did not. And so it began - the establishment of the Jewish National Home and the State of Israel.

When we look at the "intentions of the Zionists" as Dr Sayegh writes about it, you have to remember that you could point your finger in any direction on the gobal compass and see the want and the need for "nationalism." You are foolish to think that the Middle East was unique. It is just that the Arab Palestinians made such a mess of it. One can only wonder what the Region might look like today if the Arab Palestinians had cooperated at any time between 1922 and 1947.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
So, how does all that verbosity refute my post?

Subsequently, on 16 September 1922, the Council of the League of Nations passed...
(COMMENT)

Not only did you get part of the history wrong, but what you've cited has no real impact on what is amendable if, in fact, anything needs amended today.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
What part if that is wrong?

Link?

The Arab Palestinians never had any borders/boundaries to change.

Israel has both the delimitation and demarcation of their boundary. The Arab Palestinians have none; other than that established by other Regional Parties.
Do you have any links for that?

Of course not.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Which part did I get wrong?

Links?

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Which part did I get wrong?

Links?

Maybe now should drag that dead Zebra back into the thread.

Link?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You are just plain foolish here.

It works for Israel.
(COMMENT)

I have yet to hear a specific claim as to an act of terrorism on the part of the Israelis since the time of the Oslo Accords.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You didn't write a Post. All you did was to cherry-pick someone's (Dr Fayez Sayegh) Essay and repost it.

(COMMENT)

I explained why I disagree with Dr Fayez Sayegh's essay.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

There are several points I question as valid. But that is really - neither here nor there.

BLUF: Nother you've said is decision making relevant to the nature and scope of the conflict of TODAY!

What part if that is wrong?

Link?
(COMMENT)

I'm not sure that political decisions that were made in the 1960s and going back to the 1920s can be replayed in the 21st Century (some over nearly 100 years later). April of this year was the 100th Anaversary to the decisions made at San Remo by the Principal Allied Powers.
  • Stare decisis | law | Britannica
    Stare decisis, (Latin: “let the decision stand”), in Anglo-American law, principle that a question once considered by a court and answered must elicit the same response each time the same issue is brought before the courts.
Maybe "Stare Decisis," being that it is a legal concept → does not apply to political concepts, but the logic on which it is based applies to the situations that the Great Was Allied Powers made - and the direct (taking action to correct perceived injustices) or tacit approval (not taking action to correct perceived injustices) by the League of Nations and the subsequent United Nations sill stand as it is today.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I'm confused...

Israel has both the delimitation and demarcation of their boundary. The Arab Palestinians have none; other than that established by other Regional Parties.

Of course not.
(COMMENT)

For what in particular do you need a link?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

swing away can opener
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You didn't write a Post. All you did was to cherry-pick someone's (Dr Fayez Sayegh) Essay and repost it.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
OK, but settler colonialism, along with apartheid, are used all over the place now. Israel's only response is to deny and shut people up.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I'm confused...

Of course not.
(COMMENT)

For what in particular do you need a link?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Let's start with this.

Link?

swing away can opener
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
OK, but settler colonialism, along with apartheid, are used all over the place now. Israel's only response is to deny and shut people up.
You have made no case to support your usual slogans for either colonialism or apartheid.

The problem you have is that cutting and pasting slogans you find on Islamic websites simply makes you an accomplice to Islamic propaganda. You can't even define the slogans you cut and paste such that you don't understand the slogans are meaningless.

Link?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is just another case of P F Tinmore attempting to justify violations of international counter-terrorism conventions and the parallel attempt of blaming Israel for a conflict perpetuated by Hostile Arab Palestinians..

Israel calling the Palestinian terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.
Why is it you never mention Israel's vastly more terrorism?
You played the terrorist card.
Good boy.
(COMMENT)

Name a case of Israeli Terrorism
(or any significant violation of any International Law on violence) perpetrated against the Arab Palestinians since the First Intifada began in December 1987 (in the last three decades).
....................................................................................-- OR --
Name the most recent example of what you call "Israel's vastly more terrorism" so that we can discuss a set of unambiguous specifics...

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Let's look at your list. Israel does all of those.
shall be deemed to be terrorist offences:(
a) attacks upon a person's life which may cause death;
(b) attacks upon the physical integrity of a person;
(c) kidnapping or hostage taking;
(d) causing extensive destruction to a Government or public facility, a transport system, an infrastructure facility, including an information system, a fixed platform located on the continental shelf, a public place or private property likely to endanger human life or result in major economic loss;
(e) seizure of aircraft, ships or other means of public or goods transport;
(f) manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply or use of weapons, explosives or of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons, as well as research into, and development of, biological and chemical weapons;
(g) release of dangerous substances, or causing fires, floods or explosions the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(h) interfering with or disrupting the supply of water, power or any other fundamental natural resource the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(i) threatening to commit any of the acts listed in (a) to (h).
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

See. You simply cannot answer the question. Your credibility is ZERO.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
I did. Now it is up to you to ask for clarification.

Don't drop the ball in this discussion.
In which post did you answer the question ?
This one.

And nobody has refuted any of those items.
Everything you said has been refuted.
I’ll give you a perfect example of you not being able to admit that your lie has been refuted:
Tinmore, does Palestine have international borders ?
Yes.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is just another case of P F Tinmore attempting to justify violations of international counter-terrorism conventions and the parallel attempt of blaming Israel for a conflict perpetuated by Hostile Arab Palestinians..

Israel calling the Palestinian terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.
Good boy.
(COMMENT)

(or any significant violation of any International Law on violence) perpetrated against the Arab Palestinians since the First Intifada began in December 1987 (in the last three decades).
....................................................................................-- OR --
Name the most recent example of what you call "Israel's vastly more terrorism" so that we can discuss a set of unambiguous specifics...

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
(d) causing extensive destruction to a Government or public facility, a transport system, an infrastructure facility, including an information system, a fixed platform located on the continental shelf, a public place or private property likely to endanger human life or result in major economic loss;
(f) manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply or use of weapons, explosives or of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons, as well as research into, and development of, biological and chemical weapons;
(g) release of dangerous substances, or causing fires, floods or explosions the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(h) interfering with or disrupting the supply of water, power or any other fundamental natural resource the effect of which is to endanger human life;
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

I’ll give you a perfect example of you not being able to admit that your lie has been refuted:
Yes.
In 1988, Palestine declared its independence without specifying its borders

another one of your lies refuted
Did they change their borders?
I don’t understand you or question. But if Palestine has international borders , what are they and when we’re they declared ?
Nationality constitutes a legal bond that connects individuals with a specific territory, making them citizens of that territory. It is therefore imperative to examine the boundaries of Palestine in order to define the piece of land on which Palestinian nationality was established.

You did not answer my question. Specifically, what are Palestine’s borders (east, west, south, north) and when were they established ??
:eusa_doh:
Subsequently, on 16 September 1922, the Council of the League of Nations passed a resolution by which it approved a proposal submitted by Britain to exclude Trans-Jordan from the scope of Palestine’s territory.9 Ultimately, the border between Palestine and Trans-Jordan was fixed as suggested by Britain.

With regard to the northern border of Palestine, Britain and France (the occupying powers at the time, and later the mandatory powers over Syria and Lebanon respectively) signed an agreement which settled key aspects relating to the Palestinian-Syrian-Lebanese border (Paris, 23 December 1920).

The southwestern border of Palestine with Egypt dates back to the late 19th century. Originally, this border was drawn up on a de facto basis, as the Ottoman Empire recognized Egypt’s autonomy.27 Formally, however, two border agreements between the Ottoman Empire and Egypt were reached in 1906.

The separation of Egypt from Turkey (Palestine, in this instance), as of 5 November 1914, was ultimately recognized by the 1923 Treaty of Lausanne.

First off, NOTHING in your post answered my question.
Second, Israel has an INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BORDER with Egypt as well as Jordan

The Egypt–Israel Peace Treaty, signed on March 26, 1979, created an officially recognized international border

From the same link:
The Israel–Jordan peace treaty, signed on October 26, 1994, resolved all outstanding territorial and border issues between the two countries that had existed since the 1948 War. The treaty specified and fully recognized the international border between Israel and Jordan

That was just too easy Tinmore

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.

I don’t understand you or question. But if Palestine has international borders , what are they and when we’re they declared ?
Nationality constitutes a legal bond that connects individuals with a specific territory, making them citizens of that territory. It is therefore imperative to examine the boundaries of Palestine in order to define the piece of land on which Palestinian nationality was established.

You did not answer my question. Specifically, what are Palestine’s borders (east, west, south, north) and when were they established ??
Subsequently, on 16 September 1922, the Council of the League of Nations passed a resolution by which it approved a proposal submitted by Britain to exclude Trans-Jordan from the scope of Palestine’s territory.9 Ultimately, the border between Palestine and Trans-Jordan was fixed as suggested by Britain.

With regard to the northern border of Palestine, Britain and France (the occupying powers at the time, and later the mandatory powers over Syria and Lebanon respectively) signed an agreement which settled key aspects relating to the Palestinian-Syrian-Lebanese border (Paris, 23 December 1920).

The southwestern border of Palestine with Egypt dates back to the late 19th century. Originally, this border was drawn up on a de facto basis, as the Ottoman Empire recognized Egypt’s autonomy.27 Formally, however, two border agreements between the Ottoman Empire and Egypt were reached in 1906.

The separation of Egypt from Turkey (Palestine, in this instance), as of 5 November 1914, was ultimately recognized by the 1923 Treaty of Lausanne.

Second, Israel has an INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BORDER with Egypt as well as Jordan

The Egypt–Israel Peace Treaty, signed on March 26, 1979, created an officially recognized international border

From the same link:
The Israel–Jordan peace treaty, signed on October 26, 1994, resolved all outstanding territorial and border issues between the two countries that had existed since the 1948 War. The treaty specified and fully recognized the international border between Israel and Jordan

Indeed, and when I ask how Israel can claim borders on territory that the UN, the Palestinians, and others call Palestine y'all start dancing.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.

From the same link:

Indeed, and when I ask how Israel can claim borders on territory that the UN, the Palestinians, and others call Palestine y'all start dancing.
Indeed, and when you're asked how Israel can define borders with adjoining nations, you plead hurt feelings.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.

From the same link:

On the contrary, the land belongs to Israel. That is why the treaties were negotiated with ISRAEL with no mention of Palestine.

on the contrary, the land belongs to Israel. In the link I provided, it clearly states that the treaties that gave Israel INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BORDERS, were negotiated with Israel. No mention of Palestine .

Please show me how the u.n , now in 2020 ; refer to Israel land as Palestine.
Oh, and btw, nice duck !
PF Tinmore, the king of ducking and dancing

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Both terms "apartheid" and "Colonialism" are not applicable. Those terms are used by people that do not know any better.

Article 7, Page 4, Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court
(h) "The crime of apartheid" means inhumane acts of a character similar to those referred to in paragraph 1, committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime;

X) The "colonialism" is not even a "crime" under Rome Statues.

The Special Committee on Decolonization (C-24) did not address any Region in the Middle East that requires action under the A/RES/15/1514 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries.
(I admit, I only looked at Session from 2010 thru 2019).

(COMMENT)

Today, threre are 17 Non-Self-Governing Territories world wide thare are idedentified by C-24. Israel is not currently identified as an Administering Power over any "territories whose people have not yet attained a full measure of self-government.”

You can say that I don't know what I'm talking about, but can you honestly say that you know more than the "Special Committee on Decolonization" or the "C-24" as the designation???

People, particularly those trying to garner support by deception, uses these terms to provoke emotions to their supported position on "apartheid" and Colonialism."

This attempt to spread the ideas that there is a racial component to the conflict or that there is a colonial component to the settlements is false and inaccurate information → that is intended to deceive members of the discussion group
(and beyond).

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You are asking me to provide a link to a phantom.

Let's start with this.

Link?
(COMMENT)

The absence of evidence → a link that shows there is no border administered by the Arab Palestinians → is not evidence of absence. The pro-Arab Palestinians could say that, because there is no evidence that says they have no borders, that position must be false.

The valid question is, what borders (Demarcations) do the Arab Palestinians maintain? What borders (demarcations) have the Arab Palestinians shown to be their territory govern in the past century?

I would like you to make a sound and valid argument as to why we should believe and support the position that the Arab Palestinians ever established and maintained boundaries of their own after declaring independence.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

New Topics

Forum List

Back