Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUB-REFERENCE: PEOPLE 'vs' PEOPLES
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: In a very narrow view, you could be considered partially correct.

The French are "a People" in France. The British are "a people" in Britain. The Canadians are "a people" in Canada. The Palestinians are "a people" in Palestine. collectively they are the peoples of the world. Each has the right to self determination within their own nation. The French do not have the right to self determination in Britain.
(COMMENT)

In the example
(supra) thed French that move and take up legal residence in Great Britain have the same voice in self-determination as any other resident.

In the US, those "Arab Palestinians" that take up legal residence and citizenship in the US have the same voice in matters of self-determination as any other American.

I still believe that you have very little understanding relative to what self-deterrmination is and what it means.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The use of a "dictionary" which is appropriate to the topic is important.

Both the Zionists, and the British, called the Zionist project colonialism. Their term not mine. Colonialism is, by definition, foreign control of another territory.
(COMMENTARY)

All colonialist settlements are established by another country; or foreign power. But NOT ALL settlements established in foreign territory are colonial holdings. In the case of the territory under the Mandate of Palestine in which the Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic, relinquished all "Rights and Title" - the establishment of the Jewish National Home was by immigration invitation. Many people writing on the subject us words of description that at not technically correct in a legalistic sense.

Dictionary of Modern Politics said:
Colonialism is the holding and ownership of colonies, or the treating of another country as though it was in fact a colony. Indeed recently the concept has been extended to refer to ‘internal’ colonialism, where the capital or economically dominant part of a country treats a distant region just as it might a genuinely foreign colony. For true colonialism to exist two conditions are necessary.
◈ The land held as a colony must have no real political independence from the ‘mother country’, but also the relationship must be one of forthright exploitation.
◈ The entire reason for having colonies is to increase the wealth and welfare of the colonial power, either by extracting resources, material or labour from the colony more cheaply than they could be bought on a free market, or by ensuring a market for one’s own goods at advantageous rates.
SOURCE: Europa Publications, 11 New Fetter Lane, London EC4P 4EE, United Kingdom, Page 89, © David Robertson 2002
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Zionist Colonialism in Palestine

The following excerpts are from of his ‘Zionist Colonialism in Palestine’, which is possibly one of the clearest and most concise descriptions of its generation to discuss the organisational set-up of the Zionist settler colonial movement, its diplomatic strategies, as well as the ideology and structural features underpinning it. As a document of its time, it places Zionist settler colonialism in the context of European colonialism, and yet it distinguishes the Zionist project from other settler colonial movements.

In the example (supra) thed French that move and take up legal residence in Great Britain have the same voice in self-determination as any other resident.

In the US, those "Arab Palestinians" that take up legal residence and citizenship in the US have the same voice in matters of self-determination as any other American.
This is correct. In fact, according to the Mandate, the national home for the Jews was Palestinian citizenship in Palestine. Then they would have the same self determination as any other Palestinian.

Of course, the Zionist colonialists had no intention of becoming Palestinian.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

⁜→ P F Tinmore, toastman, et al,

BLUF: It is just another case of P F Tinmore attempting to justify violations of international counter-terrorism conventions and the parallel attempt of blaming Israel for a conflict perpetuated by Hostile Arab Palestinians..

Israel calling the Palestinian terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.
Why is it you never mention Israel's vastly more terrorism?
You played the terrorist card.
Good boy.
(COMMENT)

Name a case of Israeli Terrorism
(or any significant violation of any International Law on violence) perpetrated against the Arab Palestinians since the First Intifada began in December 1987 (in the last three decades).
....................................................................................-- OR --
Name the most recent example of what you call "Israel's vastly more terrorism" so that we can discuss a set of unambiguous specifics...

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Let's look at your list. Israel does all of those.
shall be deemed to be terrorist offences:(
a) attacks upon a person's life which may cause death;
(b) attacks upon the physical integrity of a person;
(c) kidnapping or hostage taking;
(d) causing extensive destruction to a Government or public facility, a transport system, an infrastructure facility, including an information system, a fixed platform located on the continental shelf, a public place or private property likely to endanger human life or result in major economic loss;
(e) seizure of aircraft, ships or other means of public or goods transport;
(f) manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply or use of weapons, explosives or of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons, as well as research into, and development of, biological and chemical weapons;
(g) release of dangerous substances, or causing fires, floods or explosions the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(h) interfering with or disrupting the supply of water, power or any other fundamental natural resource the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(i) threatening to commit any of the acts listed in (a) to (h).
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

See. You simply cannot answer the question. Your credibility is ZERO.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
I did. Now it is up to you to ask for clarification.

Don't drop the ball in this discussion.
In which post did you answer the question ?
This one.

And nobody has refuted any of those items.
Everything you said has been refuted.
I’ll give you a perfect example of you not being able to admit that your lie has been refuted:
Tinmore, does Palestine have international borders ?
Yes.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is just another case of P F Tinmore attempting to justify violations of international counter-terrorism conventions and the parallel attempt of blaming Israel for a conflict perpetuated by Hostile Arab Palestinians..

Israel calling the Palestinian terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.
Good boy.
(COMMENT)

(or any significant violation of any International Law on violence) perpetrated against the Arab Palestinians since the First Intifada began in December 1987 (in the last three decades).
....................................................................................-- OR --
Name the most recent example of what you call "Israel's vastly more terrorism" so that we can discuss a set of unambiguous specifics...

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
(d) causing extensive destruction to a Government or public facility, a transport system, an infrastructure facility, including an information system, a fixed platform located on the continental shelf, a public place or private property likely to endanger human life or result in major economic loss;
(f) manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply or use of weapons, explosives or of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons, as well as research into, and development of, biological and chemical weapons;
(g) release of dangerous substances, or causing fires, floods or explosions the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(h) interfering with or disrupting the supply of water, power or any other fundamental natural resource the effect of which is to endanger human life;
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

I’ll give you a perfect example of you not being able to admit that your lie has been refuted:
Yes.
In 1988, Palestine declared its independence without specifying its borders

another one of your lies refuted

Israel has Treaties that specifically address Permanent International Boundaries.
Brokered by the US...you know...the same country that illegally gave Jerusalem and the Golan to Israel.

Israel claiming borders on territory that the UN calls Palestine.
Israel’s borders are internationally recognized. Do you know what internationally recognized means ?

Would you like me to prove this once again ?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Your answer is vague, too broad, and without a specific situation to refute.

This one.
(SHORT BACKGROUND)

In Posting #535, I asked the question related to the description and question I asked in Posting #502. Your answer was to merely echo my description and question? It gave no event or example. You did NOT answer the question.

(Ω) Are you trying to say that the Arab Palestinians don't fit this description?

In Posting #508 → I again asked you to address the question Posting $502.

In Post #512 → I again tried to simplify your allegations.

SO
!

In Posting #535 → I asked you for clarification on the basis of your allegations against Israel that you used as an answer:

Name a case of Israeli Terrorism (or any significant violation of any International Law on violence) perpetrated against the Arab Palestinians since the First Intifada began in December 1987 (in the last three decades).
(COMMENT)

You cannot give me an example. So I will give you examples:

A Palestinian prepares to launch inflated condoms attached with an incendiary device to be directed and flown towards Israel, near Rafah along the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel on August 21, 2020. SAID KHATIB / AFP​
Violation of: 1997 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION FOR THE SUPPRESSION OF TERRORIST CONVENTION: The use of an explosive or incendiary weapon or device that is designed,or has the capability, to cause death, serious bodily injury or substantial material damage;​
The Israeli military said Friday it launched overnight airstrikes in the Gaza Strip after Palestinian militants fired two rockets, with no reports of casualties or major damage on either side.​
The military said fighter jets and other aircraft struck a weapons manufacturing site and “underground infrastructure” belonging to the Islamic militant group Hamas, which rules Gaza.​
Associated PressOctober 23, 2020​
Violation of: Customary Law Rule #11: Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited.​
Clashes broke out in the Palestinian neighborhood of Isawiya in north Jerusalem throughout Friday night between Palestinian locals and police, as well as Border Police, according to a report by Ynet.​
The clashes broke out over the four year anniversary of the terrorist attack in Jerusalem's Ammunition Hill, when Misbah Abu Sbeih carried out a drive-by shooting and killed two Israelis.​
Jerusalem Post By TAMAR BEERI•October 10, 2020​
Punishable Under: Article 68 Fourth Geneva Convention: Protected persons who commit an offence which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power.​
Israel discovered a new cross-border tunnel from the Gaza Strip on Tuesday that its military said extended “dozens of metres underground” and into southern Israel.​
TEL AVIV (Reuters)•October 20, 2020​
Violation of: Article 2(4) UN Charter: All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.​
These are all recent (this month) of four (4) types of violations of different International Law origins. Can you give me an example set wherein you believe that Israel violated some specific International Law, giving us a citation as I have, supra.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
(Ω) Are you trying to say that the Arab Palestinians don't fit this description?
We are discussing Israel's terrorism. You are deflecting.
VERY nice duck

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Well I guess it is not so simple to demonstrate that the Hostile Arab Palestinians are so innocent.

WOW, so much fifth grade name calling.

You talk like the Palestinians went to Europe and attacked the Zionists.

Nice duck though.
(COMMENT)

I'm talking about recent times.

There is no instant replay. The Arabs of Palestine have never really had any control over any aspect of the territory until the Oslo Accords.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Indeed, Palestine has been occupied since birth.

1) Occupations do not acquire sovereignty.

2) Occupations do not negate the rights of the people.

3) States do not cease to exist while occupied.
What state are you referring to ?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Responding to my Posting and answering the question are two separate things.

I was responding to Rocco's request.

Why is everyone ducking my post?
(COMMENT)

No one is ducking your posting. You saw my Posting #502, actually copied my information, and repeated the definitions back to me.

Israel does not meet the definition of a terrorist organization. (Not at all.)

Are there any of these that Israel does not do?
(COMMENT)

Israel does a number of these things in response to hostile activity initiated by Arab Palestinian organizations. In any International Armed Conflict (IAC), any or all these actions may occur. But that does not mean that Israel is one of the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, or Asymmetric Fighters performing "criminal acts" directed against the Arab Palestinian population, intended or calculated to create "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public.

I gave you a sample of four actual incidents (within the last 60 days) in which different types of criminal activity were perpetrated by the Hostile Arab Palestinians.

You have not given one example (within the last 60 days) of the Israelis violating any of the 19 Counter-Terrorism Conventions or any associated Customary and International Humanitarian Law.

You can't!!!

The fact of the matter is that the Hostile Arab Palestinians "routinely and quite frequently" commit an offense which were solely intended to harm the Israeli Forces or citizenry, → serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power. The Hostile Arab Palestinians commit intentional offenses which were intended to cause mass casualties, → and with the intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Nice duck though.
Speaking of ducking, in an earlier post you mentioned that what Palestinians do is self defence (laughable btw)
I repeatedly asked you how stabbing Israelis and sending rockets into Israel is self defence. I have yet to receive an answer

In the example (supra) thed French that move and take up legal residence in Great Britain have the same voice in self-determination as any other resident.

This is correct. In fact, according to the Mandate, the national home for the Jews was Palestinian citizenship in Palestine. Then they would have the same self determination as any other Palestinian.

Who cares ? Israel is a country , even recognized by the U.N . The same U.N that you mention so often.

I have alegit question for you Tinmore: aren’t you tired of having every one of your lies refuted ?? Like , doesn’t it bother you ? Also, why do you duck so many questions?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.

Did they change their borders?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.

I don’t understand you or question. But if Palestine has international borders , what are they and when we’re they declared ?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Responding to my Posting and answering the question are two separate things.

(COMMENT)

No one is ducking your posting. You saw my Posting #502, actually copied my information, and repeated the definitions back to me.

(COMMENT)

Israel does a number of these things in response to hostile activity initiated by Arab Palestinian organizations. In any International Armed Conflict (IAC), any or all these actions may occur. But that does not mean that Israel is one of the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, or Asymmetric Fighters performing "criminal acts" directed against the Arab Palestinian population, intended or calculated to create "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public.

I gave you a sample of four actual incidents (within the last 60 days) in which different types of criminal activity were perpetrated by the Hostile Arab Palestinians.

You have not given one example (within the last 60 days) of the Israelis violating any of the 19 Counter-Terrorism Conventions or any associated Customary and International Humanitarian Law.

You can't!!!

The fact of the matter is that the Hostile Arab Palestinians "routinely and quite frequently" commit an offense which were solely intended to harm the Israeli Forces or citizenry, → serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power. The Hostile Arab Palestinians commit intentional offenses which were intended to cause mass casualties, → and with the intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Nice duck though.
Speaking of ducking, in an earlier post you mentioned that what Palestinians do is self defence (laughable btw)
I repeatedly asked you how stabbing Israelis and sending rockets into Israel is self defence. I have yet to receive an answer
So, what would you consider a legitimate self defense?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.

I don’t understand you or question. But if Palestine has international borders , what are they and when we’re they declared ?
Nationality constitutes a legal bond that connects individuals with a specific territory, making them citizens of that territory. It is therefore imperative to examine the boundaries of Palestine in order to define the piece of land on which Palestinian nationality was established.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.

Nationality constitutes a legal bond that connects individuals with a specific territory, making them citizens of that territory. It is therefore imperative to examine the boundaries of Palestine in order to define the piece of land on which Palestinian nationality was established.

You did not answer my question. Specifically, what are Palestine’s borders (east, west, south, north) and when were they established ??

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

You can't!!!

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Nice duck though.
Destroying weapons and killing ‘people’ who pose a threat to another country.
Also, nice duck. You STILL didn’t answer my question

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.

You did not answer my question. Specifically, what are Palestine’s borders (east, west, south, north) and when were they established ??
:eusa_doh:
Subsequently, on 16 September 1922, the Council of the League of Nations passed a resolution by which it approved a proposal submitted by Britain to exclude Trans-Jordan from the scope of Palestine’s territory.9 Ultimately, the border between Palestine and Trans-Jordan was fixed as suggested by Britain.

With regard to the northern border of Palestine, Britain and France (the occupying powers at the time, and later the mandatory powers over Syria and Lebanon respectively) signed an agreement which settled key aspects relating to the Palestinian-Syrian-Lebanese border (Paris, 23 December 1920).

The southwestern border of Palestine with Egypt dates back to the late 19th century. Originally, this border was drawn up on a de facto basis, as the Ottoman Empire recognized Egypt’s autonomy.27 Formally, however, two border agreements between the Ottoman Empire and Egypt were reached in 1906.

The separation of Egypt from Turkey (Palestine, in this instance), as of 5 November 1914, was ultimately recognized by the 1923 Treaty of Lausanne.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

This one.

Yes.

:eusa_doh:
Subsequently, on 16 September 1922, the Council of the League of Nations passed a resolution by which it approved a proposal submitted by Britain to exclude Trans-Jordan from the scope of Palestine’s territory.9 Ultimately, the border between Palestine and Trans-Jordan was fixed as suggested by Britain.

With regard to the northern border of Palestine, Britain and France (the occupying powers at the time, and later the mandatory powers over Syria and Lebanon respectively) signed an agreement which settled key aspects relating to the Palestinian-Syrian-Lebanese border (Paris, 23 December 1920).

The southwestern border of Palestine with Egypt dates back to the late 19th century. Originally, this border was drawn up on a de facto basis, as the Ottoman Empire recognized Egypt’s autonomy.27 Formally, however, two border agreements between the Ottoman Empire and Egypt were reached in 1906.

The separation of Egypt from Turkey (Palestine, in this instance), as of 5 November 1914, was ultimately recognized by the 1923 Treaty of Lausanne.

Such repetitive nonsense. You’re back with that silly bulletin, again.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is a very well-spoken opinion. But it makes a very similar mistake to that of what you make.

Zionist Colonialism in Palestine

The following excerpts are from of his ‘Zionist Colonialism in Palestine’, which is possibly one of the clearest and most concise descriptions of its generation to discuss the organisational set-up of the Zionist settler colonial movement, its diplomatic strategies, as well as the ideology and structural features underpinning it. As a document of its time, it places Zionist settler colonialism in the context of European colonialism, and yet it distinguishes the Zionist project from other settler colonial movements.

(COMMENT)

Dr Fayez Sayegh was not holding an atypical posture for a Syrian born
(wait for it - 1922) self-proclaimed Palestinian-American. Couple that with the fact that many academicians of that period of publication were rabble-rousers. Dr Sayegh wrote the essay (2013) just in time for the up-tick in the intensity of Arab-Palestinian hostilities leading to Operation Protective Edge. Dr Sayegh was writing about the "1922-1980" period of the Region as he perceived and interpreted the political position in "1965" (the era in which The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) was organized and founded → 1964). It was a very typical pro-Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) think piece in the early second-stage development of pro-Arab Palestine support for Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence. This type of article on the perceptions in the mid-1960s was about how the early PLO support layed the ground-work for the justification for the rise in terrorism immediately following the 1965 time period and the incitement for the 1967 Six Day War.

Don't confuse what this Arab Palestinian says with the true meaning of "colonialism." The vilification of "colonialism" and then associating it with the development

(COMMENT)

This is a magician's hat-trick. In 1922 (the year of the Mandate) the term "Palestine" was defined by the Palestine Order in Council which said: "the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine." When, in those days, Palestine Citizenship was mentioned, it really meant the "Government of Palestine." And as you well know, from 1922 until 1948, the British High Commissioner governed the territories to which the Mandate with the aid of Councils consisting exclusively of British officials. The Government of Palestine (AKA: Palestine) was the entity necessary for the British Administration of the territory. This makes sense because - at that time, it was the immediate successor Governemnt from Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic Rule.

While it is very easy for a historian to work backwards from today and connect the dots on decisions made that lead to Israeli Independence, it was by no means so obvious as the situation in the first half of the 20th Century evolved. The Arab Palestinians could have caused a political course change at any point, prior to the 1947 British decision to vacate the Mandated - just by asking to be included in the development of self-govering institutions. But they did not. And so it began - the establishment of the Jewish National Home and the State of Israel.

When we look at the "intentions of the Zionists" as Dr Sayegh writes about it, you have to remember that you could point your finger in any direction on the gobal compass and see the want and the need for "nationalism." You are foolish to think that the Middle East was unique. It is just that the Arab Palestinians made such a mess of it. One can only wonder what the Region might look like today if the Arab Palestinians had cooperated at any time between 1922 and 1947.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

BLUF: You keep circling the drain on this.

Encyclopaedic Dictionary of International Law said:
delimitation ‘It is common practice to distinguish delimitation and demarcation of a boundary. The former denotes description of the alignment in a treaty or other written source, or by means of a line marked on a map or chart. Demarcation denotes the means by which the described alignment is noted, or evidenced, on the ground, by means of cairns of stones, concrete pillars, beacons of various kinds, cleared roads in scrub, and so on. The principle of the distinction is clear enough, but the usage of the draftsman of the particular international agreement or political spokesman may not be consistent. In fact the terms are sometimes used to mean the same thing’: Brownlie, African Boundaries. A Legal and Diplomatic Encyclopaedia ( 1979 ), 4.
SOURCE: Parry & Grant Encyclopaedic Dictionary of International Law • Page 146 •
Oxford University Press, Inc., publishes works that further Oxford University’s objective of excellence
in research, scholarship, and education. Copyright © 2009 by Oxford University Press, Inc.

(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians never had any borders/boundaries to change.

Israel has both the delimitation and demarcation of their boundary. The Arab Palestinians have none; other than that established by other Regional Parties.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is another one of those "undefined and ambiguous questions.

(COMMENT)

Article 51 UN Charter and remembering that “Nothing can justify terrorism — ever,” (Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back