Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is well known that your standard tactic invovles a strategic deception. When YOUR answer doesn’t really respond to the topic and attacks the presenter instead of the content of the issue under examination it becomes a fallacy. In this case, you accuse ME of presenting (pimping) inaccurate information, intended to deceive the discussion group.

Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda crap?
(COMMENT)

Are you trying to tell me that Arab Palestinian was not actively endorsing, advocating for, and supporting the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.

I am not pimping Israeli Propaganda, I am repeating one of the 19 Counter-terrorism International Legal Conventions that the Arab Palestinians put themselves above when they perform these acts. Specifically in this case:

(YOUR RESPONSE)

Is an attempt to shield the fact that the Gazan Poet Rihab Kanaan, advocactes hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility and violence. This is prohibited by international law [International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR), and S/RES/1624 (2005)]:

Article 20 CCPR (1966)

1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.​
2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.​

S/RES/1624 (2005)

1. Calls upon all States to adopt such measures as may be necessary andappropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to:​
(a) Prohibit by law incitement to commit a terrorist act or acts;​
(b) Prevent such conduct;​
(c) Deny safe haven to any persons with respect to whom there is credibleand relevant information giving serious reasons for considering that they have beenguilty of such conduct;​

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

Why is it you never mention Israel's vastly more terrorism?
Because when Israel attacks the Palestinians, it is not for the purpose of causing terror. The same cannot he said for the Palestinians. Their sole purpose of attacking Israel and Israelis is to cause terror.

No matter what the cause the Arab Palestinians may claim, it cannot violate this simple proscription: “Nothing can justify terrorism → ever,”
Israel kills Palestinian civilians by the thousands. But if a few Israeli settlers bite the dust, it is terrorism.

It is part of Israel's BS terrorist propaganda campaign.
Amount of dead has NOTHING to do with terrorism. Intention of the attack is what does.
Now, you mentioned in an earlier post that defending against settler colonialism is not terrorism.
Please explain to me how stabbing Israelis IN ISRAEL, as well as launching rockets INTO Israel, is ‘defending’ yourself against anything .....

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Just → where did you get the impression that Israel was desperate about any aspect of the Israeli - Palestinian dispute?

Andrew Kadi: The Palestinian BDS Campaign: What It Is, How It Is Growing,
Growing??? HAHAHAHAH ! Thanks for the laugh Tinmore... BDS has been one big failure.
Is that why Israel is desperate to shut it down?
(COMMENT)

Israel has nothing to fear from the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) Movement. No matter what the politics are, commerce operates on a utilitarian principle (what is in the best interest of the corporate profits and shareholder dividends). If the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) actually pose a threat, corporations (which pay taxes) influence the government actions and responses. The BDS Movement does not influence any government on a support basis for influence.

I am very much interested in any list you might have of Nations that currently have any sanctions at all on Israel... Can you give me such a list?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Just → where did you get the impression that Israel was desperate about any aspect of the Israeli - Palestinian dispute?

Growing??? HAHAHAHAH ! Thanks for the laugh Tinmore... BDS has been one big failure.
(COMMENT)

Israel has nothing to fear from the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) Movement. No matter what the politics are, commerce operates on a utilitarian principle (what is in the best interest of the corporate profits and shareholder dividends). If the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) actually pose a threat, corporations (which pay taxes) influence the government actions and responses. The BDS Movement does not influence any government on a support basis for influence.

I am very much interested in any list you might have of Nations that currently have any sanctions at all on Israel... Can you give me such a list?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
You missed my video.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is well known that your standard tactic invovles a strategic deception. When YOUR answer doesn’t really respond to the topic and attacks the presenter instead of the content of the issue under examination it becomes a fallacy. In this case, you accuse ME of presenting (pimping) inaccurate information, intended to deceive the discussion group.

(COMMENT)

Are you trying to tell me that Arab Palestinian was not actively endorsing, advocating for, and supporting the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.

I am not pimping Israeli Propaganda, I am repeating one of the 19 Counter-terrorism International Legal Conventions that the Arab Palestinians put themselves above when they perform these acts. Specifically in this case:

(YOUR RESPONSE)

Is an attempt to shield the fact that the Gazan Poet Rihab Kanaan, advocactes hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility and violence. This is prohibited by international law [International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR), and S/RES/1624 (2005)]:

Article 20 CCPR (1966)

2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.​

S/RES/1624 (2005)

1. Calls upon all States to adopt such measures as may be necessary andappropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to:​
(c) Deny safe haven to any persons with respect to whom there is credibleand relevant information giving serious reasons for considering that they have beenguilty of such conduct;​

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

Because when Israel attacks the Palestinians, it is not for the purpose of causing terror. The same cannot he said for the Palestinians. Their sole purpose of attacking Israel and Israelis is to cause terror.
You played the terrorist card.

Good boy. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(YOUR RESPONSE)

Article 20 CCPR (1966)

S/RES/1624 (2005)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Good boy. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
I gave the definition of terrorism. It’s not my fault you can’t ever accept facts.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, toastman, et al,

BLUF: It is just another case of P F Tinmore attempting to justify violations of international counter-terrorism conventions and the parallel attempt of blaming Israel for a conflict perpetuated by Hostile Arab Palestinians..

Israel calling the Palestinian terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.
Good boy.
(COMMENT)

Name a case of Israeli Terrorism
(or any significant violation of any International Law on violence) perpetrated against the Arab Palestinians since the First Intifada began in December 1987 (in the last three decades).
....................................................................................-- OR --
Name the most recent example of what you call "Israel's vastly more terrorism" so that we can discuss a set of unambiguous specifics...

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

BLUF: It is just another case of P F Tinmore attempting to justify violations of international counter-terrorism conventions and the parallel attempt of blaming Israel for a conflict perpetuated by Hostile Arab Palestinians..

Israel calling the Palestinian terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.
Good boy.
(COMMENT)

(or any significant violation of any International Law on violence) perpetrated against the Arab Palestinians since the First Intifada began in December 1987 (in the last three decades).
....................................................................................-- OR --
Name the most recent example of what you call "Israel's vastly more terrorism" so that we can discuss a set of unambiguous specifics...

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Let's look at your list. Israel does all of those.
shall be deemed to be terrorist offences:(
a) attacks upon a person's life which may cause death;
(b) attacks upon the physical integrity of a person;
(c) kidnapping or hostage taking;
(d) causing extensive destruction to a Government or public facility, a transport system, an infrastructure facility, including an information system, a fixed platform located on the continental shelf, a public place or private property likely to endanger human life or result in major economic loss;
(e) seizure of aircraft, ships or other means of public or goods transport;
(f) manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply or use of weapons, explosives or of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons, as well as research into, and development of, biological and chemical weapons;
(g) release of dangerous substances, or causing fires, floods or explosions the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(h) interfering with or disrupting the supply of water, power or any other fundamental natural resource the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(i) threatening to commit any of the acts listed in (a) to (h).
Examples on request.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
You missed my video.

What point is served by spamming the thread with multiple copies of The same YouTube video?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
(d) causing extensive destruction to a Government or public facility, a transport system, an infrastructure facility, including an information system, a fixed platform located on the continental shelf, a public place or private property likely to endanger human life or result in major economic loss;
(f) manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply or use of weapons, explosives or of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons, as well as research into, and development of, biological and chemical weapons;
(g) release of dangerous substances, or causing fires, floods or explosions the effect of which is to endanger human life;
(h) interfering with or disrupting the supply of water, power or any other fundamental natural resource the effect of which is to endanger human life;
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

See. You simply cannot answer the question. Your credibility is ZERO.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
You missed my video.

What point is served by spamming the thread with multiple copies of The same YouTube video?

Zionists are slow learners.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Good boy.
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples on request.
(COMMENT)

See. You simply cannot answer the question. Your credibility is ZERO.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
I did. Now it is up to you to ask for clarification.

Don't drop the ball in this discussion.

Forum List

Back