Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Tips for Terror on Hamas TV: Security Precautions for Attacks with "Many Dead Soldiers and Settlers"

Gazan Poet Rihab Kanaan Honors Female Terrorists, Suicide Bombers on International Women's Day

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I am glad that they are at least dumb enough to Identify themselves as positive supports of terrorism.

Gazan Poet Rihab Kanaan Honors Female Terrorists, Suicide Bombers on International Women's Day
(COMMENT)

At on time, spontaneous declarations like this made me wonder just how stupid these people are. But they are rather proud to be among the criminal numbers that promote and incite violence.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I am glad that they are at least dumb enough to Identify themselves as positive supports of terrorism.

(COMMENT)

At on time, spontaneous declarations like this made me wonder just how stupid these people are. But they are rather proud to be among the criminal numbers that promote and incite violence.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda crap?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is well known that your standard tactic invovles a strategic deception. When YOUR answer doesn’t really respond to the topic and attacks the presenter instead of the content of the issue under examination it becomes a fallacy. In this case, you accuse ME of presenting (pimping) inaccurate information, intended to deceive the discussion group.

(COMMENT)

Are you trying to tell me that Arab Palestinian was not actively endorsing, advocating for, and supporting the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.

I am not pimping Israeli Propaganda, I am repeating one of the 19 Counter-terrorism International Legal Conventions that the Arab Palestinians put themselves above when they perform these acts. Specifically in this case:

(YOUR RESPONSE)

Is an attempt to shield the fact that the Gazan Poet Rihab Kanaan, advocactes hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility and violence. This is prohibited by international law [International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR), and S/RES/1624 (2005)]:

Article 20 CCPR (1966)

1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.​
2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.​

S/RES/1624 (2005)

1. Calls upon all States to adopt such measures as may be necessary andappropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to:​
(a) Prohibit by law incitement to commit a terrorist act or acts;​
(b) Prevent such conduct;​
(c) Deny safe haven to any persons with respect to whom there is credibleand relevant information giving serious reasons for considering that they have beenguilty of such conduct;​

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is well known that your standard tactic invovles a strategic deception. When YOUR answer doesn’t really respond to the topic and attacks the presenter instead of the content of the issue under examination it becomes a fallacy. In this case, you accuse ME of presenting (pimping) inaccurate information, intended to deceive the discussion group.

(COMMENT)

Are you trying to tell me that Arab Palestinian was not actively endorsing, advocating for, and supporting the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.

I am not pimping Israeli Propaganda, I am repeating one of the 19 Counter-terrorism International Legal Conventions that the Arab Palestinians put themselves above when they perform these acts. Specifically in this case:

(YOUR RESPONSE)

Is an attempt to shield the fact that the Gazan Poet Rihab Kanaan, advocactes hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility and violence. This is prohibited by international law [International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR), and S/RES/1624 (2005)]:

Article 20 CCPR (1966)

2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.​

S/RES/1624 (2005)

1. Calls upon all States to adopt such measures as may be necessary andappropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to:​
(c) Deny safe haven to any persons with respect to whom there is credibleand relevant information giving serious reasons for considering that they have beenguilty of such conduct;​

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

Why is it you never mention Israel's vastly more terrorism?

2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.
Defending yourself from settler colonialism and occupation is not discrimination.

2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.
Defending yourself from settler colonialism and occupation is not discrimination.

Indeed. Your usual, tired slogans. You have a catalog of them as Microsoft Word documents, right?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(YOUR RESPONSE)

Article 20 CCPR (1966)

S/RES/1624 (2005)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

What Israeli terrorism?

Link?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Every single time I make an accusation, I support it by citing the exact law they are violating, right down to the paragraph.

(COMMENT)

When YOU make an accusation, you don't give any specifics at all. One would think your complaint is unjustified and frivolous. I cannot count how many times I've asked you to be specific. [Who, What, Where, When, and Why (the 5 basic interrogatives) → just give me a couple with the law so I may respond to it exactly.]

If you cannot do that, you cannot make the claim. I'm not drawing a line in the sand here. If you can give a couple of the interrogatives and the law you claim is being violated, then let's do so. Being a bit vague is not the same as being unanswerable.

Suppressed Evidence
Intentionally failing to use information suspected of being relevant and significant​
is committing the fallacy of suppressed evidence. This fallacy usually occurs when​
the information counts against one’s own conclusion. Perhaps the arguer is not​
mentioning that experts have recently objected to one of his premises. The fallacy​
is a kind of Fallacy of Selective Attention.​
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Every single time I make an accusation, I support it by citing the exact law they are violating, right down to the paragraph.

(COMMENT)

When YOU make an accusation, you don't give any specifics at all. One would think your complaint is unjustified and frivolous. I cannot count how many times I've asked you to be specific. [Who, What, Where, When, and Why (the 5 basic interrogatives) → just give me a couple with the law so I may respond to it exactly.]

If you cannot do that, you cannot make the claim. I'm not drawing a line in the sand here. If you can give a couple of the interrogatives and the law you claim is being violated, then let's do so. Being a bit vague is not the same as being unanswerable.

Suppressed Evidence
Intentionally failing to use information suspected of being relevant and significant​
is committing the fallacy of suppressed evidence. This fallacy usually occurs when​
the information counts against one’s own conclusion. Perhaps the arguer is not​
mentioning that experts have recently objected to one of his premises. The fallacy​
is a kind of Fallacy of Selective Attention.​
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Thanks for the link.

Selective Attention​

Improperly focusing attention on certain things and ignoring others.​

Exactly what I said. Why don't you address that?

Interesting idea suggested by the insular Islamic terrorist psychopaths; bleeding for the purpose of producing sacrificial islamo-bots.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Look in the mirror...
all it takes is an asset like you to respond.
And at most its our enemies who court you folks.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(YOUR RESPONSE)

Article 20 CCPR (1966)

S/RES/1624 (2005)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

And yet in every opportunity to define terrorism you refrain to mere ethnic definitions,
making any such evaluations of "more" or "less" essentially invalid.

Do you realize Arabs literally execute gays and dissidents on main city squares?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: In this case, the "Selective Attention" is the case wherein the Hostile Arab Palestinians ignore the Fundamental Concept: “Nothing can justify terrorism → ever,”

Improperly focusing attention on certain things and ignoring others.
Exactly what I said. Why don't you address that?
(COMMENT)

No matter what the cause the Arab Palestinians may claim, it cannot violate this simple proscription: “Nothing can justify terrorism → ever,” This principle forms the underpinning of
the set of 19 Counter-terrorism Conventions, the United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy (A/RES/64/297), and the Plan of Action to Prevent Violent Extremism (A/70/674), that is interlaced within international law AND that cannot be set aside because the Arab Palestinians believe their needs are higher than the international cause for peace.

Hostile Arab Palestinians like Rihab Kanaan, who honor Terrorists that engaged in Premeditated targeting and murder represent the very definition of a social community that collectively demonstrates a lack of sound moral judgment, where much of the population show signs of chronic abnormal or violent social behavior. Arab Palestinians like Rihab Kanaan exhibit little or no remorse, lacking empathy, with the compulsion to openly advocate the intentionally directing attacks against the civilian population, not taking direct part in hostilities.

What may be even worse is the fact that the Arab Palestinians like Rihab Kanaan, as a part of a systematic effort, locate terrorist activities inside
Densely Populated Areas so as to create the operational dilemma as to whether or not the Israeli Defense Force should respond. Similarly, psychotic behaviors. like that of the Arab Palestinian Rihab Kanaan. purposely hold civilian persons in the vicinity of terrorists which are likely to be targeted by the Israeli Defense Force.

Yes, there is a "Selective Attention" on the part of the Arab Palestinians to avoid addressing these issues.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

No matter what the cause the Arab Palestinians may claim, it cannot violate this simple proscription: “Nothing can justify terrorism → ever,”
Israel kills Palestinian civilians by the thousands. But if a few Israeli settlers bite the dust, it is terrorism.

It is part of Israel's BS terrorist propaganda campaign.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: There are two problems (Fallacies in Logic) with this response.

No matter what the cause the Arab Palestinians may claim, it cannot violate this simple proscription: “Nothing can justify terrorism → ever,”
Israel kills Palestinian civilians by the thousands. But if a few Israeli settlers bite the dust, it is terrorism.

It is part of Israel's BS terrorist propaganda campaign.
(COMMENT)

◈ Altering the discussion to provide an unresponsive answer.
✦ We were discussing how the Arab Palestinian Rihab Kanaan advocated suicide bombing, prohibited by Counter-terrorism protocols.​
✦ The actions, "Right" or "Wrong" by Israeli Settlers was not a true component.​
The City of Hebron was one of the first areas that Israeli Settlers migrated (1967/1968). The PLO declared Independence in 1988.​

◈ Two "Wrongs" don't Make a "Right"
✦ No matter what the Israelis might have done, that the Arab Palestinians consider a "Wrong," it does not justify (as "Right") Arab Palestinian terrorist acts prohibited by Domestic Law, International Humanitarians Law, or International Convention.​
✦ Organizations like HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement; including ‘Hamas-Izz al-Din al-Qassem’), Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade’, The Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, are recognized as Terrorist Organizations throughout Europe.​

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back