Palestinian mother of two killed in a crash caused by stone throwers

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Will their homes be bulldozed?

Palestinian woman dies in W Bank crash allegedly caused by settler rock-throwing

A Palestinian woman was killed in a car crash late Friday in the northern West Bank, which a rights group and Palestinian media said came after a group of Jewish settlers threw rocks at the vehicle she was riding in.

According to Yesh Din, which documents alleged Israeli rights abuses in the West Bank, the stone-throwing at the Tapuah Junction caused 47-year-old Aisha Muhammad Talal Rabi’s husband to lose control of the car.

A spokesman for the Shin Bet confirmed Saturday that the security agency opened a probe into the incident, suggesting that it was indeed suspected of being an act of terror carried out by area settlers. The nationalistic crime unit of the police’s Judea and Samaria (West Bank) District is also probing the death, which has been placed under a gag order, although authorities have not ruled out the possibility that a group of Palestinians stone throwers mistook Rabi’s vehicle for an Israeli one.

Shin Bet probes Palestinian’s death in stoning attack, as settlers suspected

But But, hmmm. Isn't it Palestinians who say rock throwing is harmless when they do it.

Or maybe it was Palestinians all together.

Palestinian woman dies in W Bank crash allegedly caused by settler rock-throwing

A Palestinian woman was killed in a car crash late Friday in the northern West Bank, which a rights group and Palestinian media said came after a group of Jewish settlers threw rocks at the vehicle she was riding in.

According to Yesh Din, which documents alleged Israeli rights abuses in the West Bank, the stone-throwing at the Tapuah Junction caused 47-year-old Aisha Muhammad Talal Rabi’s husband to lose control of the car.

A spokesman for the Shin Bet confirmed Saturday that the security agency opened a probe into the incident, suggesting that it was indeed suspected of being an act of terror carried out by area settlers. The nationalistic crime unit of the police’s Judea and Samaria (West Bank) District is also probing the death, which has been placed under a gag order, although authorities have not ruled out the possibility that a group of Palestinians stone throwers mistook Rabi’s vehicle for an Israeli one.

The article stated how just last week two Israelis were killed and one was shot( obviously attempted murder) Didn’t see any outrage then which proves my point. Why should I care? I don’t.

The article stated how just last week two Israelis were killed and one was shot( obviously attempted murder) Didn’t see any outrage then which proves my point. Why should I care? I don’t.

Of course you don’t. Double standards?

If it turns out that Israeli's committed the crime, no, I wouldn't expect their homes to be bulldozed.

There is going to be an investigation and as it has happened in the past, Israelis found guilty of crimes will face legal actions.

That's hardly the case when Arabs-Moslems commit crimes against Israelis. In fact, the worst crimes of murder committed by Arabs-Moslems against Israelis results in Arabs-Moslems being lauded as heroes.

Lecture on double standards. Please. We need a lecture on the glory of Islamist martyrdom.

Sad.

On the contrary.Having outrage about this but not the killing of those two Israelis and the attempted killing of another is a Double Standard
Remember Ester Ohana? She was an ISRAELI who was driving and instantly killed by a Rock that hit her in the head. Where was the Palestinian “ outrage?” Now, THAT is what I call a Double Standard

Last edited:

On the contrary.Having outrage about this but not the killing of those two Israelis and the attempted killing of another is a Double Standard

Was there a thread on it? I must have missed it.

I was referring to a DOUBLE STANDARD. . Thread or not doesn’t change the fact that two Israelis are dead and one was stabbed by Palestinians and I didn’t see any outrage. It just happened.

I was referring to a DOUBLE STANDARD. . Thread or not doesn’t change the fact that two Israelis are dead and one was stabbed by Palestinians and I didn’t see any outrage. It just happened.
Chickenfeed compared to Israel's crimes.

Chickenfeed compared to Israel's crimes.

Of course you would make excuses. You actually made my point. :thankusmile:

Forum List

Back