Palestinian Leader Sides With Butcher of Darfur

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
I thought those peace-loving Palestinians who cry out for statehood and who adhere to the tenets of the religion of peace were, indeed, a peaceful people...However, their leader Abbas and the Palestinians support the President of Sudan indicted for his role in the ongoing mass slaughter and displacement of millions of Darfurians and Christians in southern Sudan by the religion of peace'ers from Khartoum.

Shocking...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C1LR_dWer0]Palestinian Authority Chairman Abbas supports Sudanese president accused of Darfur genocide - YouTube[/ame]

Where is the outcry from the peaceful Palestinians condemning the slaughter in Sudan and their government's support of Sudan's own Stalin? Maybe, they're just too busy killing Jews to be distracted by the killings in Sudan.

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.

Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0]The Genocide In Darfur - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Not so Shocking.

The Arab League has consistently backed sister Arab country in it's GenocideS.

First of the Christian/Animist South, then of the Fur people/Darfur.

-

• Banned
Not so Shocking.

-

The Arab League is Islamo and I keep hearing Islaam is the religion of peace. No, after all? So, the stick of dynamite in my turban in my avatar is going to blow up?

Last edited:
Not so Shocking.

-

The Arab League is Islamo and I keep hearing Islaam is the religion of peace. No, after all? So, the stick of dynamite in my turban in my avatar is going to blow up?

we can only hope

• Banned
Not so Shocking.

-

we can only hope

Come closer, Mofo.:lol:

The Palestinians aren't the only ones though, all the Muslim countries for the most part support Sudan in their genocides and not 1 of them has spoken out against it.

• Banned
Not so Shocking.

-

Hudson Police officer placed on supervised probation - KTRE.com Lufkin and Nacogdoches |

Puta, why does your shithole spain crap in its pants about the nice Arabs and Muslims?

Spain: Islamophobia on the Rise
Muslims in Spain are witnessing a growing trend of Islamophobia in the country. As the hostility and restrictions against expressions of Islamic symbols and practises grows in Spanish society so does the alienation of Muslims in Spain. In this briefing, Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) aims to highlight some of the many issues of religious discrimination being faced by Muslims in Spain in order to create public awareness about the human rights abuses they face.

Spain: Islamophobia on the Rise - Spain - Muslims Around the World - Alukah.net

Forum List

Back