Palestinian 'gratitude' over terrorists-release: Code red shakes south

Israel should respond with one of its own rockets fired at the area the rocket was launched. No shooting with guns or tanks any more just return of fire of the same type. So time for Israel to make its own qassams and fire them from barren wasteland into gaza, that way the detracters can no longer claim that Israel are acting above the law without admitting that hamas is also.

Israel should respond with one of its own rockets fired at the area the rocket was launched. No shooting with guns or tanks any more just return of fire of the same type. So time for Israel to make its own qassams and fire them from barren wasteland into gaza, that way the detracters can no longer claim that Israel are acting above the law without admitting that hamas is also.

Phoen----I absolutely agree-----missile for missile. But do not be optimistic that
the jihado nazis will agree that "missile for missile" is fair play The response to
the Hezbollah aggression in 2006 was just that-----RETURN FIRE ----in the trajectory
of incoming fire The Hezbollah people had been firing from MOBILE MISSILE launchers--
next to the cribs of infants------the heabollah dogs ROLLED away and the return fire hit
the infants ------just as the jihado nazi dogs knew it would

I agree.

Its time that we start paying them with the same coin.

All I do is laugh at a threat posed by a rocket hitting an open field.

I will laugh at them once the IAF turns some Hamas camps into parking lots.

Lipush----do not be offended at the filth of the jihado naziette------she is what she is---
dancing on the dead bodies of the hundreds of millions of babies mutilated and
murdered by her kith and kin---------Would you rather be HER or YOU???

At least the civilized Palestinians aim their rockets to land in open fields and not hurt anyone.

Whereas, the Israeli IDF likes to target areas with innocent civilians in their homes in order to murder as many as possible. .... :doubt:

At least the civilized Palestinians aim their rockets to land in open fields and not hurt anyone.

Whereas, the Israeli IDF likes to target areas with innocent civilians in their homes in order to murder as many as possible. .... :doubt:

That's funny----the meccan dogs complain that they cannot aim their baby smashing
nail bombs ------so far the disgusting dogs have been so desperate to AIM them more
accurately that they have murdered thousands by tying them to the filthy asses of their
own sluts. One of the most interesting aspects of their filth is the disclaimer
"how can we be accused? we are too inept and stupid to do much damage"-----
and now even that disclaimer has been transformed to

"the reason we are inept and stupid is because we do not WANT to do much
damage, nice guys that we are"

have no fear sunni------the pigs and dogs manage well enough to continue to entertain
the sluts of mecca. How many have your fellows mutilated and murdered in Syria so far
this year????

anyone interested in learning more about sunni islam and its heroes-----
google DOKKA UMAROV

Actually irosie, Dokka Umarov is a Sufi and not a Sunni; and basically fights as a Chechen nationalist and patriot.

"Barely religious until late in life", Umarov used to be known as practitioner of the region's "traditional Islam" (i.e. Sufism), as opposed to Salafism of the "Wahhabis". In 2006, responding to Russian claims that he was an Islamic extremist, he described himself as a "traditionalist" and said: "Before the start of the first war in 1994, when the occupation began and I understood that war was inevitable, I came here as a patriot. I'm not even sure I knew how to pray properly then. It's ridiculous to say I'm a Wahhabist or a radical Muslim."

Umarov denied that the Chechen separatism is linked to al-Qaeda or any other international jihadist groups, saying that the rebels' priority is liberty and independence from Russia and peace for the Caucasus.

Dokka Umarov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The Wars of the American Revolution. E. Wayne Carp Pacific Lutheran University

"Historians also began to recognize that the American Revolutionary War was a complex event that belies a simplistic nationalist view. They now argue that the American Revolutionary War contained many*different*wars. It was, first, a war for national independence. Although this type of war is taken for granted by Americans today, it must be remembered that the Revolutionary War was the first in which colonies successfully rebelled against an imperial power. As a result, the American Revolution became an inspiration to other colonial peoples in the nineteenth century. This was especially true for Spanish-American liberators like Simon Bolivar who, in throwing off Spanish rule, looked to the example of the American Revolution."

Am Rev Essays--Carp

Fighting as a Nationalist and fighting for Religion are not the same thing.

I think about the American Revolution, look at how many different religious beliefs those who fought together held.

Muslims say the stupidest things, starring Sunni Girl.

Actually irosie, Dokka Umarov is a Sufi and not a Sunni; and basically fights as a Chechen nationalist and patriot.

"Barely religious until late in life", Umarov used to be known as practitioner of the region's "traditional Islam" (i.e. Sufism), as opposed to Salafism of the "Wahhabis". In 2006, responding to Russian claims that he was an Islamic extremist, he described himself as a "traditionalist" and said: "Before the start of the first war in 1994, when the occupation began and I understood that war was inevitable, I came here as a patriot. I'm not even sure I knew how to pray properly then. It's ridiculous to say I'm a Wahhabist or a radical Muslim."

Umarov denied that the Chechen separatism is linked to al-Qaeda or any other international jihadist groups, saying that the rebels' priority is liberty and independence from Russia and peace for the Caucasus.

Actually he's a lunatic Islamist animal with blood on his hands. Islam is like a cancer on modern civilization.

Doku (Dokka) Khamatovich Umarov (Chechen: Ӏумар КӀант Доккa; Russian: Доку Хаматович Умаров; also called by the Arabized name of "Dokka Abu Usman"[1]) (born 13 April 1964) is a Chechen Islamist militant in Russia.[2][3] Umarov has claimed responsibility for several attacks on Russian civilians, earning himself a media nickname of "Russia's Bin Laden".[4][5][6][7][8] On 3 February 2012, Umarov ordered his subordinates, in a video posted online, to halt attacks on the civilian population of Russia, while leaving military and security personnel as legitimate targets.[9]

In the same 2007 statement in which Umarov proclaimed his Emirate, he expressed solidarity with "brothers in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia and Palestine" and described "everyone who attacked Muslims" as common enemies of Muslims worldwide[71] (his deputy Anzor Astemirov soon retracted this statement, although saying they still held Israel to be an enemy). In the video in which Doku Umarov claimed responsibility for the Domodedovo International Airport bombing, Umarov he criticized the United States and Russia for being hyprocrites, in that if they actually followed their own principles, they would have to surrender world power to China, due to the senior status of Chinese culture.[72][73] In March 2013, Umarov urged Chechens from Western countries to not get involved in the Syrian conflict and instead to fight in the North Caucasus.[74] Four months later, he reversed his position and called for Chechens to join the "jihad" in Syria, so they could later use their experiences in a fight against Russia.[75]

In June 2013, however, Umarov, accompanied by his deputy Aslan Byutukayev, called for his followers in and outside the Caucasus (in particular in Tatarstan and Bashkortostan) to use "maximum force" to ensure the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics do not take place, claiming that Russia's "barbaric actions" in the region had forced him to retaliate. Umarov said: "Today we must show those who live in the Kremlin […] that our kindness is not weakness. They plan to hold the Olympics on the bones of our ancestors, on the bones of many, many dead Muslims buried on our land by the Black Sea. We as mujahideen are required not to allow that, using any methods that Allah allows us." Russian state mass media, usually quick to denounce Umarov, did not report his threat, but Russia's anti-terrorist committee said it was taking measures to "protect Russian citizens" and was "paying special attention to questions of preparation for hold major sporting events of a global scale" while the Sochi 2014 Organising Committee announced that security would be a top priority.[88][89][90]

Last edited:

wrong again-----sufis are SUNNIS as opposed to being shiites -------That which
the murdering pig Umarov is trying to deny ----for obvious political
reasons is that he is a "WAHHABIST" or "radical" muslim. Nothing unusual.

Just about all radical islamicist pigs deny being "radical" ----they are all loving
moderates who wish to grant the BEAUTY OF SHARIAH on the world like the loving
freedom seeking TALIBAN (also SUNNIS)

wrong again-----sufis are SUNNIS as opposed to being shiites -------
Incorrect.

Although some Sufi are sunni's and shia.

Most Sufi's don't identify with either group. .... :cool:
Dipshit doesn't even know his own religion. Sufism is derived from both Sunni and Shia. And they identify themselves as Muslim and followers of the terrorist prophet. Isn't that what counts?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back