Palestinian girl stabs Israeli woman in Jerusalem in new wave of lone wolf attacks

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
JERUSALEM —A 14-year-old Palestinian girl stabbed an Israeli woman on Wednesday morning in a contested East Jerusalem neighborhood, police said, in the fourth lone wolf attack in Jerusalem in the past three weeks amid fears of a new wave of violence.

The alleged attacker, identified by authorities as Nofoud Jad Araf Hamad, fled the scene but was apprehended several hours later at the nearby al-Ruda girls’ school. Israeli police arrested the school’s principal, another staff member and a student who is a relative of Hamad. They also raided Hamad’s home and took her mother into custody.

Glad nobody died.

Israel reopened the border to Palestinians so that they could come into Israel to work. I guess Israel got tired of the stick and decided to use the carrot.

Looks like the Palestinians are taking the opportunity to try and kill Israelis.

Do you think Israel should keep its border open for Palestinians?

JERUSALEM —A 14-year-old Palestinian girl stabbed an Israeli woman on Wednesday morning in a contested East Jerusalem neighborhood, police said, in the fourth lone wolf attack in Jerusalem in the past three weeks amid fears of a new wave of violence.

The alleged attacker, identified by authorities as Nofoud Jad Araf Hamad, fled the scene but was apprehended several hours later at the nearby al-Ruda girls’ school. Israeli police arrested the school’s principal, another staff member and a student who is a relative of Hamad. They also raided Hamad’s home and took her mother into custody.

Glad nobody died.

Israel reopened the border to Palestinians so that they could come into Israel to work. I guess Israel got tired of the stick and decided to use the carrot.

Looks like the Palestinians are taking the opportunity to try and kill Israelis.

No, if the woman did die the Death 💀 Penalty would be fitting

Glad nobody died.

You have to understand, these Palestinian children are taught to hate Israeli people right after they are born. I think that this intense indoctrination of hate does not promote more of this.

It's kind of like in the US children being taught to hate Trump. Will they start stabbing Republicans I wonder?

You have to understand, these Palestinian children are taught to hate Israeli people right after they are born. I think that this intense indoctrination of hate does not promote more of this.

It's kind of like in the US children being taught to hate Trump. Will they start stabbing Republicans I wonder?
If Trump wins in 2024 they will try!

If Trump wins in 2024 they will try!
We watched an all out assault against him between 2016 and 2021 and it really hasn't abated that much even now. IF he runs and wins despite all of the slander and hysteria the media will spew, I think those on the Left will be whipped up into a hysteria that could literally cause a hot civil conflict in our major cities. I wish it could be avoided. No American will benefit from this. Only our enemies will benefit and they will laugh as we bleed. The MEDIA IS CAUSING THIS.

No, if the woman did die the Death 💀 Penalty would be fitting
I don't think Israel allows the death penalty, do they? Granted, it doesn't seem necessary in most cases of terror because the killers usually die in the attacks.

We watched an all out assault against him between 2016 and 2021 and it really hasn't abated that much even now. IF he runs and wins despite all of the slander and hysteria the media will spew, I think those on the Left will be whipped up into a hysteria that could literally cause a hot civil conflict in our major cities. I wish it could be avoided. No American will benefit from this. Only our enemies will benefit and they will laugh as we bleed. The MEDIA IS CAUSING THIS.
A Civil War is already in our Cities with the theft, arson, killings, etc, etc, We can’t be afraid 😱 of their hysteria. It’s time we fought back. Look 👀 at what they’re trying to do in Schools and the parents are NOT taking it!

Forum List

Back