Palestinian Boy throwing rocks~all the pictures and how I/you feel about them

Remember Adele Biton

11_07_2013_205107.jpg

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. And this is at the heart of these 'heart wrenching' pictures of children throwing rocks. While they ahve the children off throwing rocks, the adults are building and launching rockets.

Tinmore, I seriously don't know what planet you live on. But last time I checked here on Earth and in reality, if some one starts throwing rocks at me, I consider that an act of violence. In fact, the last time I drove through an Indian reservation here in the states, I do not recall any of the Native Americans throwing rocks at me.

And along those lines of an analogy between the Native Americans in the States, and the State of Israel and the Palestinians, Israel is or at has offered a whole lot more to the Palestinians than the Indians got here in the States. But if they want to keep it up, well, they may be lucky to have that equivalent.

But last time I checked here on Earth and in reality, if some one starts throwing rocks at me, I consider that an act of violence.

You are taking the act out of context.

If you are walking down the street and someone threw rocks at you, that would be an assault.

If you break into someone's house and they throw rocks at you, it is not.

No one's house was broken into. Yet continuing failures on your part to further a coherent argument.

OK, so you don't do metaphors.

You are taking the act out of context.

If you are walking down the street and someone threw rocks at you, that would be an assault.

If you break into someone's house and they throw rocks at you, it is not.

No one's house was broken into. Yet continuing failures on your part to further a coherent argument.

OK, so you don't do metaphors.

Hollie----I will help you----Mr tin considers the presence of
jews in what he calls Palestine to be tantamount to a "break-in"

Keep in mind-----his statement is consistent with shariah law.
The sale of land to jews in the 19th century was illegal in shariah
law----therefore in shariah law-----invalid.

Forum List

Back