Palestine was always Israel

What person explains his darkness by mentioning having a tan?

An African having a tan?

Why is that even important to you Asclepias ?
She was bragging. She wasnt explaining. Who said she had a tan? Its important to tell the truth or you wind up with movies with white ancient egyptians and Hebrews.

"Don't fear me that I'm blackish, that I was tanned by the sun"

Bragging much...
Thats right bragging. Dont be scared that I am Black.

And getting blackened by the sun proves Noah was Black?
Or that it's the natural state of the person speaking?
I get darker in the sun. What proves that Noah is Black is that he created Black sons. White people cant do that. You cant get a dominant gene from a recessive on.

You can if G-d wants so,
He can also make a different appearance be a curse in humanity.
So where does it say in the torah or OT that god did something out of the ordinary that would create a Black person from a white person?

No Ham wasnt cursed. His son Canaan was. You really dont know what youre talking about do you? :)

"And Ham son of Cana'an saw the nudity of his father" - Beresheet 9:22

Do you even know what they were cursed for?
"They" werent cursed Canaan was. Show me where anyone cursed Ham. I'll wait. :)

Seriously?
Cana'an was cursed for Ham's actions, his whole house.
What do I need to show you, a history book, slavery, degradation?

An African having a tan?

She was bragging. She wasnt explaining. Who said she had a tan? Its important to tell the truth or you wind up with movies with white ancient egyptians and Hebrews.

Bragging much...

I get darker in the sun. What proves that Noah is Black is that he created Black sons. White people cant do that. You cant get a dominant gene from a recessive on.

You can if G-d wants so,
So where does it say in the torah or OT that god did something out of the ordinary that would create a Black person from a white person?

No Ham wasnt cursed. His son Canaan was. You really dont know what youre talking about do you? :)

Seriously?

What do I need to show you , slavery, degradation?
Make up your mind. You just claimed Ham was cursed. Deflecting and bullshitting wont change that. Its ok but you aint gotta lie about it.

An African having a tan?

Bragging much...

You can if G-d wants so,

Seriously?

Make up your mind. You just claimed Ham was cursed. Deflecting and bullshitting wont change that. Its ok but you aint gotta lie about it.
Again?
Ham was the son of Cana'an who...castrated Noah... their whole line was cursed,
and Can'an specifically himself cursed Ham in addition to Noah's curse.

Ham got the whole family messed up.

An African having a tan?

Bragging much...

You can if G-d wants so,

Seriously?

Again?

Got the whole family messed up.

" Can'an specifically himself cursed Ham in addition to Noah's curse "

Show me where Canaan cursed Ham. I'll wait.

An African having a tan?

Bragging much...

You can if G-d wants so,

Seriously?

Again?

The curse of the son is the curse of the father.
The curse of Ishma'el is the curse of Abraham A"H
The curse of 'Esav is the curse of Yitzhak A"H.

Only Ya'akov Avinu's A"H bed was whole.

But how does that prove your claim,
all this dancing around and still not a single verse?

Black Hebrews, Black Hebrews where are you in the Torah?
Are you anywhere to be found?

An African having a tan?

Bragging much...

You can if G-d wants so,

Seriously?

Again?

Where does it say Ham was cursed by Canaan? Did you forget the requirement?

I'll simplify it as Leftists are dumb.

1. The land was called Judea, 12 tribes of Israel. Jerusalem was the capital. This was the case long before Islam was even a thought.
  2. Jews won the land by conquest. First by David and then by Joshua.
  3. Jews primary opponents were the Philistines.
  4. Romans came in and conquered Judea. They renamed the land Palestine as an insult because the Jews biggest historical rival were the Philistines. Are you keeping up? Judea was renamed Palestine. This was 500+ years before Islam. Still keeping up?
  5. After multiple conquests of the land from Romans to the Ottoman Empire to the British the Jews retook the land post WW2. Ever see the movie Exodus? It became apparent to the British that it was no longer economically feasible to hold the land. If you didn't see Exodus, you likely saw Avatar. Jews were the blue natives. So Israel is formed in 1947 and Jews and Arabs invited to live there in peace.
  6. Arab nations attack Israel in 1948 and get their asses kicked so Israel assumes more land. Still no "Palestine" or "Palestinians"
  7. Yassir Arafat, an Egyptian and Jew hater forms the the PLO and starts calling people "Palestinians" this is 1964.
  8. You leftist idiots still keeping up? Good. Another war takes place in 1967 and Arabs lose again.
  9. Many Jews now live in Israel. Their ancient homeland. Judaism is a religion and a culture. Even those who don't believe in God may be Jews based on blood lines and culture. Yes. The reason we break the glass when we get married is because of the shattering of our homeland and our promise to return, which we did.
  10. Israel is the former Judea. NOT PALESTINE. That was an insult given by the conquering Romans. So stop with this bullshit that it was someone else's land. It wasn't. It was always Judea. It was always the Jews homeland. If you want it back then take it by force and see how that works out for you. Oh and the US doesn't give $$ to Israel it gives Israel CREDIT for producing weaponry for Israel that Israel buys from US companies.
Leftists are stupid.
Bullshit. The land belonged to the Canaanites long before the Hebrews were there. I like how you glossed over the the fact that they gained it by conquest. :lol:

Besides you Ashkenazis are not the rightful heirs anyway. The original Hebrews were Black African looking people.
Genesis, Chapter 10...Shem settled in the land now callled Israel and Cham's descendants won it by conquest.
The originals Hebrews probably looked like Iraquis.

1. The land was called Judea, 12 tribes of Israel. Jerusalem was the capital. This was the case long before Islam was even a thought.
  4. Romans came in and conquered Judea. They renamed the land Palestine as an insult because the Jews biggest historical rival were the Philistines. Are you keeping up? Judea was renamed Palestine. This was 500+ years before Islam. Still keeping up?
  5. After multiple conquests of the land from Romans to the Ottoman Empire to the British the Jews retook the land post WW2. Ever see the movie Exodus? It became apparent to the British that it was no longer economically feasible to hold the land. If you didn't see Exodus, you likely saw Avatar. Jews were the blue natives. So Israel is formed in 1947 and Jews and Arabs invited to live there in peace.
  6. Arab nations attack Israel in 1948 and get their asses kicked so Israel assumes more land. Still no "Palestine" or "Palestinians"
  7. Yassir Arafat, an Egyptian and Jew hater forms the the PLO and starts calling people "Palestinians" this is 1964.
  8. You leftist idiots still keeping up? Good. Another war takes place in 1967 and Arabs lose again.
  9. Many Jews now live in Israel. Their ancient homeland. Judaism is a religion and a culture. Even those who don't believe in God may be Jews based on blood lines and culture. Yes. The reason we break the glass when we get married is because of the shattering of our homeland and our promise to return, which we did.
  10. Israel is the former Judea. NOT PALESTINE. That was an insult given by the conquering Romans. So stop with this bullshit that it was someone else's land. It wasn't. It was always Judea. It was always the Jews homeland. If you want it back then take it by force and see how that works out for you. Oh and the US doesn't give $$ to Israel it gives Israel CREDIT for producing weaponry for Israel that Israel buys from US companies.
Leftists are stupid.
Bullshit. The land belonged to the Canaanites long before the Hebrews were there. I like how you glossed over the the fact that they gained it by conquest. :lol:

Besides you Ashkenazis are not the rightful heirs anyway. The original Hebrews were Black African looking people.

Canaanites were African invaders themselves, you know...
Yet somehow all towns and geographical locations still bore their Hebrew names.

The original Hebrews were light skinned, king Solomon specifically mentions,
so was Avraham Avinu A"H and Sarah Imenu A"H,
read the book, don't listen to street crazy's.

Reading comprehension 101.
Canaanites are descended from Canaan who is the brother of Cush so I know the Hebrews were Black African in appearance as well. Thats in the bible. Theres a reason Canaanites, Egyptians, and Hebrews were all mistaken for each other throughout the bible. Hell some of the Hebrews didnt even recognize their brother when he was dressed in Egyptian garb.
If you read the story of the 10 brothers of Joseph buying food from Joseph, you will discover you are incorrect.
The people from the difference Arab nations had their own look.

An African having a tan?

Bragging much...

You can if G-d wants so,

Seriously?

Again?

Please don't discuss this with Asslips as I have been through this with him before and..., well..., Black Power.

Palestine was just a Roman nickname for ancient Israel to erase its ancient Jewish heritage. That occurred about 2,000 years ago. It referred to Jews’ Philistine foes who were Greek, not Arabs. Even the Romans acknowledged its Jewish identity by originally calling it Judea, with Jewish Jerusalem its Capital...

F21D2536-9F31-4378-890D-5ED19B62F5AE.jpeg

Leftists are stupid.

Canaanites are descended from Canaan who is the brother of Cush so I know the Hebrews were Black African in appearance as well. Thats in the bible. Theres a reason Canaanites, Egyptians, and Hebrews were all mistaken for each other throughout the bible. Hell some of the Hebrews didnt even recognize their brother when he was dressed in Egyptian garb.
You missed bullet point #2 of my post. You cannot read. David and Joshua are Hebrew names and they were middle eastern not African.
Bullshit. Hebrew isnt even a Hebrew name.
:laughing0301:

...thank you.

No I can't :auiqs.jpg:
I know you cant. Because Hebrew is a Canaanite word.
Jews conquered. Sorry

Leftists are stupid.

You missed bullet point #2 of my post. You cannot read. David and Joshua are Hebrew names and they were middle eastern not African.

...thank you.

Jews conquered. Sorry

Kinda empowering, isn't it?
Won't hear that at the "Tikkun Olam" workshops...

Last edited:
BBC documentary: Jews’ rebellion in Judea (“land of the Jews”) against occupying Roman Empire about 2,000 years ago. No place palestine existed.

Leftists are stupid.

...thank you.

Jews conquered. Sorry

Kinda empowering, isn't it?
Won't hear that at the "Tikkun Olam" workshops...
Ancient Jews were warriors. Under David and then under Joshua. Facts!

An African having a tan?

Bragging much...

You can if G-d wants so,

Seriously?

Again?

Where does it say Ham was cursed by Canaan? Did you forget the requirement?
Canaanites were Africans and were conquered by David and the Judeans. You lost another debate.

Leftists are stupid.

All that you said is true but I would add one little point.

The leftists in this forum are not only abjectly stupid, but also completely dishonest and wrought with feelings of inadequacy . I think it really takes the combination of the three to produce that sort of leftist antisemitism we see here in this forum day after day.

Ancient Jews were warriors. Under David and then under Joshua. Facts!

Read this week's Torah portion?

One of the commandments is the 'Cohen anointed for war'.
Pinhas HaCohen A"H was anointed for war by Mosheh Rabbenu A"H.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back