Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamimi family & their struggle against Israeli occupation

The royal tribe of Qatar complaining about so called 'occupation'
in a land the name of which they can't even pronounce properly.

That's rich...:cuckoo:

Arabian Royal Tribes - Banu Tamimi

Dynasties[edit]
000_Nic6363353-e1408635135118-640x400.jpg

Leader and main donor of Fatah and Hamas: Tamim bin Hamad al Thani (Tamimi royal dynasty) - Emir of Qatar.

World Without Walls: An Evening with Janna Jihad (Oakland, California) August 1, 2019

Rocco, Janna Jihad and Lara Kiswani, What's not to like?

Does Israel have any 14 year old girls touring the US selling Israel? All they have is a bunch of old farts who don't get out much. They just hang around DC buying politicians.

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is a matter of content and the potential for manipulation of inexperienced minors.

Does Israel have any 14 year old girls touring the US selling Israel? All they have is a bunch of old farts who don't get out much. They just hang around DC buying politicians.
(COMMENT)

Right off the bat, I cannot decry the use of "non-violent" measures as an approach to attempts for political achievement. These are the well within the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States.

And I see the value in having alternative views on matters of international peace founded upon the respect for basic human rights uncomplicated by hidden political agenda.
I respect the right for all people to forge ahead in the arena for the right of self-determination in defined terms irrespective of their political, economic and social systems or the levels of their development.

I even think that I want to support the concept of the inviolability of existing nation-states’ borders, regardless of how and when they were determined; especially in the post–World War II era.

But what I find difficult to cope with is attempting to challenge a 14-year-old's view of a relatively simple matter of sovereignty and territorial integrity that has been marred and overly complicated by the insertion of the artificial and intangible humanitarian laws. By performing a postmortem on a 14-year-old girl's presentation does not speak well of me.
index.png
Most Respectfully,
R

World Without Walls: An Evening with Janna Jihad (Oakland, California) August 1, 2019

Well just to think how morally poor one must be,
to cheer at a teenage girl being put as a front of Hamas and Co.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is a matter of content and the potential for manipulation of inexperienced minors.

(COMMENT)

Right off the bat, I cannot decry the use of "non-violent" measures as an approach to attempts for political achievement. These are the well within the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States.

And I see the value in having alternative views on matters of international peace founded upon the respect for basic human rights uncomplicated by hidden political agenda.
I respect the right for all people to forge ahead in the arena for the right of self-determination in defined terms irrespective of their political, economic and social systems or the levels of their development.

I even think that I want to support the concept of the inviolability of existing nation-states’ borders, regardless of how and when they were determined; especially in the post–World War II era.

But what I find difficult to cope with is attempting to challenge a 14-year-old's view of a relatively simple matter of sovereignty and territorial integrity that has been marred and overly complicated by the insertion of the artificial and intangible humanitarian laws. By performing a postmortem on a 14-year-old girl's presentation does not speak well of me.
index.png
Most Respectfully,
R
So, what did she say about sovereignty and territorial integrity that you disagree with?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: She propaganda tool to put an innocent child-like face on the Tamimi Clan and their agenda. It's like the a Madison Avenue impression to project.
marilyn chambers • .png

Believe it or not, this is Marilyn Chambers holding up the Procter & Gamble Ivory Snow box where she is the cover girl pictured on the front holding a baby. She was the image they projected as the commercial the Ivory Snow was “99 44/100% pure."

So, what did she say about sovereignty and territorial integrity that you disagree with?
(COMMENT)

The image she present of the agenda, like the necklace sho often wears, symbolizing the demand for the elimination of Israel.

It symbolizes the agenda that Palestine (within the boundaries of the former British Mandate) is the homeland of the Arab Palestinian people; it is an indivisible part of the Arab homeland, and the Palestinian people are an integral part of the Arab nation.

Some Arab Palestinians say:

Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people and its homeland and its legitimate right, we may not a waiver an inch or any part thereof, no matter what the reasons and circumstances and pressures.

This 14-year-old is the face in front of:

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas told reporters in Egypt that​
no Israelis would be allowed to remain in a future Palestinian state.​
There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.​
Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.​
The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition. The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out — man, woman and child.​

I cannot challenge her for what others may create from that innocent face.

Janna-Jihad-River-to-Sea-necklace--1024x769.png

286879-b262c7eacfc12a37ab1e2af925dc5324.jpg
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: She propaganda tool to put an innocent child-like face on the Tamimi Clan and their agenda. It's like the a Madison Avenue impression to project.

Believe it or not, this is Marilyn Chambers holding up the Procter & Gamble Ivory Snow box where she is the cover girl pictured on the front holding a baby. She was the image they projected as the commercial the Ivory Snow was “99 44/100% pure."

(COMMENT)

The image she present of the agenda, like the necklace sho often wears, symbolizing the demand for the elimination of Israel.

It symbolizes the agenda that Palestine (within the boundaries of the former British Mandate) is the homeland of the Arab Palestinian people; it is an indivisible part of the Arab homeland, and the Palestinian people are an integral part of the Arab nation.

Some Arab Palestinians say:

Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people and its homeland and its legitimate right, we may not a waiver an inch or any part thereof, no matter what the reasons and circumstances and pressures.

This 14-year-old is the face in front of:

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas told reporters in Egypt that​
no Israelis would be allowed to remain in a future Palestinian state.​
There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.​
Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.​
The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition. The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out — man, woman and child.​

I cannot challenge her for what others may create from that innocent face.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
OK, and?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I remember once when my Dad cut me Chocolate Cake. I looked at him and said, it's kind of small, isn't it. He immediately took the cake back. He said that I should have thanked him. Whether it is a big piece or a small piece, they both taste the same.

It is the very same for the taste of freedom and independence → they are just as sweet, no matter the size of territorial sovereignty.

OK, and?
(COMMENT)

These are not the words of people who want to:

• Maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and,
• Removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression.

The first sentence to the UN Charter.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I remember once when my Dad cut me Chocolate Cake. I looked at him and said, it's kind of small, isn't it. He immediately took the cake back. He said that I should have thanked him. Whether it is a big piece or a small piece, they both taste the same.

It is the very same for the taste of freedom and independence → they are just as sweet, no matter the size of territorial sovereignty.

OK, and?
(COMMENT)

These are not the words of people who want to:

• Maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and,
• Removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression.

The first sentence to the UN Charter.
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
How does that relate to my post?

A conversation on Palestine with Roger Waters, Dennis Banks, Mairead Maguire and Cynthia McKinney

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I took the "OK and" reply to mean: "What comes next" after the Palestinian position of "not a waiver an inch or any part thereof..."

(COMMENT)

The answer is that for each negative measure of violence from the Arab Palestinians on the issue, the consequence will be that they gain less - "and" less.

In 1948 pre-Arab League Invasion, the Arab Palestinians could have had 46% of the land in the allotment for the Arab State with full sovereign authority. Today, they have full authority over the Gaza Strip and Area "A."

How much more do the Arab Palestinians want to risk using the same strategy as they have since May 1948?

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Desert Land full of Nomads............Nomads who today say that the land was stolen from them when they lived in Tents.........Owned by the present day Turks........Ottoman Empire who lost their Empire in WWI..............Then relatives of the PLO like the Grand Mufti allied themselves to Hitler and the SOLUTION.......on which the world Kicked his ass................and the Pali's who really Have no claim ............continue to say IT WAS STOLEN.

Laughable..............The Israelis are too nice.........how America was born was not being nice........be thankful for the history there......had it been the U.S. You wouldn't be in Gaza at all........

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I took the "OK and" reply to mean: "What comes next" after the Palestinian position of "not a waiver an inch or any part thereof..."

(COMMENT)

The answer is that for each negative measure of violence from the Arab Palestinians on the issue, the consequence will be that they gain less - "and" less.

In 1948 pre-Arab League Invasion, the Arab Palestinians could have had 46% of the land in the allotment for the Arab State with full sovereign authority. Today, they have full authority over the Gaza Strip and Area "A."

How much more do the Arab Palestinians want to risk using the same strategy as they have since May 1948?

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
In 1948 pre-Arab League Invasion, the Arab Palestinians could have had 46% of the land in the allotment for the Arab State with full sovereign authority.
The so called allotment was part of resolution 181 that was not implemented. There was no allotment.

The Arab league did invade Israel.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is NOT all about what the Arab Palestinians demand, accept, or reject.

You have your personal view. The Arab Palestinians acceptance was not required for implementation:

F. ADMISSION TO MEMBERSHIP IN THE UNITED NATIONS
When the independence of either the Arab or the Jewish State as envisaged in this plan has become effective and the declaration and undertaking, as envisaged in this plan, have been signed by either of them, sympathetic consideration should be given to its application for admission to membership in the United Nations in accordance with Article 4 of the Charter of the United Nations.
UN PAL/169 17 May 1948 said:
During today's brief meeting, Dr. Eduardo Morgan (Panama) said that this resolution of the Assembly merely "relieves responsibility. The Commission has not been dissolved. In fact the resolution of last November 29 has been implemented."
P F Tinmore said:
The so called allotment was part of resolution 181 that was not implemented. There was no allotment.

(COMMENT)

Too many times the Arab Palestinians attempt to impose their view, their interpretation, --- of the situation as a truth.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: It is NOT all about what the Arab Palestinians demand, accept, or reject.

You have your personal view. The Arab Palestinians acceptance was not required for implementation:

F. ADMISSION TO MEMBERSHIP IN THE UNITED NATIONS
When the independence of either the Arab or the Jewish State as envisaged in this plan has become effective and the declaration and undertaking, as envisaged in this plan, have been signed by either of them, sympathetic consideration should be given to its application for admission to membership in the United Nations in accordance with Article 4 of the Charter of the United Nations.
UN PAL/169 17 May 1948 said:
During today's brief meeting, Dr. Eduardo Morgan (Panama) said that this resolution of the Assembly merely "relieves responsibility. The Commission has not been dissolved. In fact the resolution of last November 29 has been implemented."
P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

Too many times the Arab Palestinians attempt to impose their view, their interpretation, --- of the situation as a truth.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Not true. The UN had no authority to partition Palestine. The UN offered a proposal. If both sides signed it there would be a treaty. If both did not they had nothing.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: AGAIN! You are confused... Just because the Jewish People, who followed recommendations successfully established a self-governing country and the Arab Palestinians did not, → does not make the process improper.

RoccoR said:
Not true. The UN had no authority to partition Palestine. The UN offered a proposal. If both sides signed it there would be a treaty. If both did not they had nothing.
(COMMENT)

You are correct about the lack of authority on the General Assembly. But what you have to understand (after being told so many-many times) is that the UN made a "recommendation" and the Jewish people exercised their self-determination. It was something the Mandate Authority and the Trustee Authorities tried unsuccessfully to get the Arab Palestinians to do. But the Arab Palestinians were never actually interested in a cooperative effort towards self-governing institutions.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back