Palestine: the things you don’t hear about

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you need the money to pay terrorists' salaries from somewhere...

Last edited:
BtlP2N8CEAATlHH.jpg

554686ce030ffd825d997cd834ac7e2d.jpg

RE: Palestine: the things you don’t hear about
SUBTOPIC: Transparency
⁜→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: The obvious is nearly invisible.

Emergency in Gaza
(COMMENT)

What I don't understand is how the level of graft and corruption is so accepted by the Gazan Palestinians.

I can understand why the Donor Nations fall for the mask the Corrupt leadership uses to shield their skimming. Or, is it a case of → • hear no evil, • speak no evil, • see no evil?

Also, what is the principal cause for the reduction in HAMAS hostilities since 2014?
Something (counter-Hostile Arab Palestinian Operations) is working in the overall reduction in rocket and mortar fire, to a reliance on balloon incendiaries, a reduction in overall general attacks... What is it?

By KHALED ABU TOAMEH
SEPTEMBER 9, 2020​

How accurate is the Toameh article (supra)?
Does the average Arab Palestinian actually understand the direction of the tide?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

2020 Pledges to UNRWA's Programmes (Cash and In-kind) -
Overall Donor Rankings 31 December 2020 In USD

• Germany
  • EU
  • Sweden
  • Japan
  • Switzerland
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Norway
  • CERF
  • Canada

RE: Palestine: the things you don’t hear about
SUBTOPIC: Transparency
⁜→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: The obvious is nearly invisible.

Emergency in Gaza
(COMMENT)

What I don't understand is how the level of graft and corruption is so accepted by the Gazan Palestinians.

I can understand why the Donor Nations fall for the mask the Corrupt leadership uses to shield their skimming. Or, is it a case of → • hear no evil, • speak no evil, • see no evil?

Also, what is the principal cause for the reduction in HAMAS hostilities since 2014?
Something (counter-Hostile Arab Palestinian Operations) is working in the overall reduction in rocket and mortar fire, to a reliance on balloon incendiaries, a reduction in overall general attacks... What is it?

By KHALED ABU TOAMEH
SEPTEMBER 9, 2020​

How accurate is the Toameh article (supra)?
Does the average Arab Palestinian actually understand the direction of the tide?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

2020 Pledges to UNRWA's Programmes (Cash and In-kind) -
Overall Donor Rankings 31 December 2020 In USD

• Germany
  • EU
  • Sweden
  • Japan
  • Switzerland
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Norway
  • CERF
  • Canada

I think we can agree, there can't be one simple answer for the motives of each.
And it wouldn't be difficult to find evidence for both banal malicious intent,
as well as sincere wish to help, at least in their view.

They do meddle here in everything and quiet openly, just drive through Judea Samaria and You will lose count of all the EU sings wherever You see these huge unfinished mansions popping out of nowhere in area C, or whenever the PA tries to build a road on top of, or claim an ancient Jewish heritage site, usually pull the EU sign trick first.

Another example from a week or so ago, it took only hours between UN passed a resolution against Israel and Hamas rocket launch, the connection is clearly beyond symbolic.

I could go on and on about education, judicial system, media and even the IDF, but I think at this point there's only as much that our govt chooses to formally initiate, for a reason. On the other hand, I see simultaneously a growing public awareness that is required to 'hit it on the forehead'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back