Palestine: the things you don’t hear about

Status
Not open for further replies.
POWERFUL: Arab Educator, Raised to Hate Jews, Congratulates Jewish State on Peace Deals

Hussein Aboubakr Mansour, who was raised to hate Jews and Israel, congratulates the Jewish State for achieving peace with three Arab countries.

The world is definitely witnessing a new era in the Middle East that benefits everyone in the region.

In a moving video, Hussein Aboubakr Mansour congratulates Israel for achieving these peace deals, saying, “You deserve it.”

Hussein grew up in Egypt and was taught to hate Jews and Israel. Today, he recognizes Israel as a “good neighbor” and a “wonderful country,” and he feels certain that the Palestinians will soon join the peace train.

How Palestinians Destroyed or Stole All Synagogues They Got Their Hands On

The Israel-Palestinian conflict makes many people think that Muslims and Jews cannot coexist peacefully anywhere in Israel. Yet the beautiful Israeli mosques in this video will shatter that myth and demonstrate the Jewish state’s religious pluralism and diversity.

This is not to mention the Arab doctors and patients in Israeli hospitals and other examples of coexistence in the Jewish state.

But where are the synagogues – or Jews, for that matter – in the Palestinian-run territories? Palestinian apartheid, maybe?

Palestinian Women: Runners, Mothers and Breadwinners

...In Summer 2014, Shawqia took a loan from FATEN in order to develop the agriculturally rich land around her home. With the care and tenderness of a mother, she took me for a tour of her hip-height bean plants, a nursery of herbs peeking through the ground, baby fig and olive trees. Over a cup of the most amazing tea I’ve ever tasted (which I am told, is a due to the well-water stored under the home), she told me how she grows almost everything that her family eats and sells any extra, essentially eliminating the need to go to the mini market.

As she lovingly stroked her budding olive tree, she told me how her two sons (who married two sisters!), helped her to plant the fields. Now that everything is in bloom, she is very content spending her days tending her land alone. Hands don’t lie: This is a woman who is no stranger to hard work.

View attachment 222671

KIVA is an NGO microloan program that is quite successful. They loan to women primarily because women are more likely to invest it into enterprises to help their families.
I would rather see Arabs plant fig trees than IEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back