Pakistan tests missile that could reach India with nuclear warhead

Why no war drums over Pakistan having a nuke?
Because the tards around here actually believe Iran is the only country that has ever threatened its enemy.

No, really. I kid you not.

I'm not happy with any koranimal nation have nukes of any kind. Even if they have someone with restraint now, there is always a chance it falls into the wrong hands at some point. And I wouldn't be surprised if they helped Iran. They were dancing in the streets of islamisbad after 9/11.

I'm not happy with any koranimal nation have nukes of any kind. Even if they have someone with restraint now, there is always a chance it falls into the wrong hands at some point. And I wouldn't be surprised if they helped Iran. They were dancing in the streets of islamisbad after 9/11.
Scares me more to have a country that WILL NOT sign the treaty that all other nuclear nations have signed,we can't inspect their facilities or their nuclear weapons...yet we aren't worried about that at all....

Scares me more to have a country that WILL NOT sign the treaty that all other nuclear nations have signed,we can't inspect their facilities or their nuclear weapons...yet we aren't worried about that at all....
A treaty that NONE of the signatories honor...And leaves the US at a disadvantage. No thanks.
Treaties with enemies and non allies are not worth the paper on which they are written

Pakistan tests missile that could carry nuclear warhead to every part of India - The Washington Post

Why no war drums over Pakistan having a nuke? Ya know the country that harbors Al Qaeda,Allowed Bin Laden to live there unmolested for years...Bit hypocritical..
Has Pakistan ever been as belligerent to India as Iran has been to Israel?
Troll
They have fought 3 major wars since 1947 so yes.They attacked while Iran uses rhetoric.

Forum List

Back