Paddy Power says Hillary will win

One of the biggest bookies in Britain and Ireland, Paddy Power, has odds on 2/5 that Hillary Clinton will win the presidential election. Paddy Power is rarely wrong. For those who believe Donald Trump will be the winner, Paddy Power will give you odds of 2/1.
US Presidential Election 2016 - US Politics Betting Odds - Paddy Power

The fix is already in.......
14900578_1852016908351327_2274573506701925445_n.jpg

Pretty sure that image above is just a test of their systems.. Regardless I've been saying Hillary will win from the beginning. She has too much political power. It's already been predecided

Odds are shortened today for a Hillary Clinton win at 4/11 and longer for Donald Trump at 11/5.
Two things have happened since yesterday that might have affected the odds:
i) President Obama gave one of the best speeches of his career to North Carolina students.
ii) Melania Trump read a speech about too much rudeness online.
The money is increasingly on Hillary today.

One of the biggest bookies in Britain and Ireland, Paddy Power, has odds on 2/5 that Hillary Clinton will win the presidential election. Paddy Power is rarely wrong. For those who believe Donald Trump will be the winner, Paddy Power will give you odds of 2/1.

Isn't this based on bets received, to cover the spread? (Great Britain is much more "liberal" than the U.S.) Bookies don't give away money based on their own predictions.

Isn't this based on bets received, to cover the spread? (Great Britain is much more "liberal" than the U.S.) Bookies don't give away money based on their own predictions.
You are partially correct. If a lot of money goes on one candidate, the odds will be shortened in order to prevent them losing their shirts. They also get information from trusted sources.
The odds have shortened yet again for Hillary at 3/10 and they have lengthened for Trump to 11/4. How glad I am that I put €5 on Hillary yesterday.

Update

Hillary's odds have shortened now to 2/7 and Trump is out to 3/1.
This is not a poll but hard cash and the money is on Hillary to move into the Oval Office.

Update

Hillary's odds have shortened today to 1/6 and Paddy Power is offering 4/1 on a Trump victory.

Forum List

Back