Packing the Court

How hard is it to answer this? Let the people decide, why not say that for every issue then?

HE won't answer because it will become the issue.....isn't that was a campaign is for?

Joe Biden is a clown....more like a marionette...who is pulling the strings?

I think the answer was already give by Pelosi. No Packing done. It's not up to the President to determine the number of Justices. That's up to the Congress. And since Pelosi already answered the question, Biden was not going to say yay or nay on it because it's not his place. If the House will not pass a Bill to that effect them it's not going to happen. And no President can change that. It's called the Separation of Powers. Rump believes that HE is king. Biden doesn't believe that he will ever be king nor does he believe that Rump can be the king either.

How hard is it to answer this? Let the people decide, why not say that for every issue then?

HE won't answer because it will become the issue.....isn't that was a campaign is for?

I think the answer was already give by Pelosi. No Packing done. It's not up to the President to determine the number of Justices. That's up to the Congress. And since Pelosi already answered the question, Biden was not going to say yay or nay on it because it's not his place. If the House will not pass a Bill to that effect them it's not going to happen. And no President can change that. It's called the Separation of Powers. Rump believes that HE is king. Biden doesn't believe that he will ever be king nor does he believe that Rump can be the king either.

Not taught history, eh?

FDR thought he was king and tried to pack the courts. But you are right on one thing, Congress is needed to go along. During the reign of FDR, he had a democrat Congress who was appalled at the notion of packing the courts just to "get things done" because it is an open subversion of the Constitution, but today's radical democrats have no such moral code. In fact, they have no morals.

Not taught history, eh?

FDR thought he was king and tried to pack the courts. But you are right on one thing, Congress is needed to go along. During the reign of FDR, he had a democrat Congress who was appalled at the notion of packing the courts just to "get things done" because it is an open subversion of the Constitution, but today's radical democrats have no such moral code. In fact, they have no morals.

Pelosi already nixed that idea and right now, She is in charge of the House. No matter how hard you fruitcakes try and finger paint that picture, the House is NOT going to vote to pack the Court. And it HAS to originate in the House. I won't say that you don't have any morals but I do suggest you find a better moral compass.

Not taught history, eh?

Pelosi already nixed that idea and right now, She is in charge of the House. No matter how hard you fruitcakes try and finger paint that picture, the House is NOT going to vote to pack the Court. And it HAS to originate in the House. I won't say that you don't have any morals but I do suggest you find a better moral compass.

Pelosi also once said she would not impeach Trump, but later and conveniently changed her mind.

Make no mistake, the crazies run the DNC

He got asked if he "supported" it, you dolt.

Not taught history, eh?

Pelosi also once said she would not impeach Trump, but later and conveniently changed her mind.

Not taught history, eh?

Then he pulled the Ukraine crap. It should have been cut and dried but for the Conspirators in the Senate. I doubt the next time Rump goes that far overboard they are going to protect him considering they just might be standing in front of a Justice themselves.

It's not up to him to support it or not. That's up to Congress. They could have asked him what flavor of Ice Cream he liked just as well and who the hell cares.

Not taught history, eh?

Not taught history, eh?

Then he pulled the Ukraine crap. It should have been cut and dried but for the Conspirators in the Senate. I doubt the next time Rump goes that far overboard they are going to protect him considering they just might be standing in front of a Justice themselves.

The "Ukraine crap" was Trump getting wind of Biden's son in the Ukraine making millions of dollars whom his daddy protected by telling the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son or they lose their money. He is even on tape admitting it. So Joe was guilty of Quid pro Qoo, something they then accused Trump of.

But that is how the DNC roles, the always go on offense, never defense.

Not taught history, eh?

Not taught history, eh?

The "Ukraine crap" was Trump getting wind of Biden's son in the Ukraine making millions of dollars whom his daddy protected by telling the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son or they lose their money. He is even on tape admitting it. So Joe was guilty of Quid pro Qoo, something they then accused Trump of.

Hey, I can make crap up just like you can but let's stick with verifiable facts and not try and deflect.

You know damned well that Rump tried to blackmail the Ukrainian President to open an investigation of Joe Biden on something that had already been looked into and cleared. Plus, just last week, the Senate cleared Joe Biden once again of the same charges. Rump should have been sent packing back to New York to be tried there. And when they got through with him, the new AG bring charges up on Rump on Federal Charges but President Pence would probably do a Pardon on that part.

As far as I am concerned every Senator save one is a co-conspirator and needs to be not only removed from office but spend some quality time with a bunk mate named Bubba.

It's not up to him to support it or not. That's up to Congress. They could have asked him what flavor of Ice Cream he liked just as well and who the hell cares.

So presidents should give no opinion on matters that affect the Nation, when the decision ultimately isnt up to them? LOL
What a stupid justification.
You hacks can be so damn pathetic.

Not taught history, eh?

Not taught history, eh?

Hey, I can make crap up just like you can but let's stick with verifiable facts and not try and deflect.

You know damned well that Rump tried to blackmail the Ukrainian President to open an investigation of Joe Biden on something that had already been looked into and cleared. Plus, just last week, the Senate cleared Joe Biden once again of the same charges. Rump should have been sent packing back to New York to be tried there. And when they got through with him, the new AG bring charges up on Rump on Federal Charges but President Pence would probably do a Pardon on that part.

As far as I am concerned every Senator save one is a co-conspirator and needs to be not only removed from office but spend some quality time with a bunk mate named Bubba.

And they cleared Hillary for using e-mail inappropriately, lying about it, and the bleach biting her computer to destroy evidence.

So what? The system is beyond corrupt and the fact that you can't see the problem of Hunter Biden getting millions of dollars from foreign nations for no reason other than being a son of a powerful politician, is very telling. In fact, other powerful politicians are doing the same thing, which at the very least, is unethical.

So presidents should give no opinion on matters that affect the Nation, when the decision ultimately isnt up to them? LOL

What's he supposed to say, " I don't know?" Although that would be a honest answer, no Politician EVER said that.

PROGS say Biden won. Somehow their feelings matter a lot

You watched that and came away wondering who's controlling Biden. There is no hope for you.

Donald Trump behaved like your crazy drunken uncle at Thanksgiving, and finished the night by throwing up on the turkey. I'm less concerned about who's controlling Joe Biden as to who's controlling that red faced, angry, crazy man who claims to be the President.

Not taught history, eh?

Its believing them. We don't. Some years ago after all the lies that voters faced, Progs went in for the kill. But the body was still squirming and got a reprieve in 2016 as it also healed a bit.

Not taught history, eh?

Its believing them. We don't. Some years ago after all the lies that voters faced, Progs went in for the kill. But the body was still squirming and got a reprieve in 2016 as it also healed a bit.

Right after Rump tried to Blackmail the Ukrainian President to try and dig up dirt on Biden and start a nonsense investigation which the Ukrainian Leader refused to do. Newsflash, skippy: That is damned serious and should have never been attempted. And it was proven by the House and again by the Mueller investigation. In a court of law, Rump would be spending hard time right now but his Co-Conspirators in the Senate let him walk. Until then, Pelosi was holding off any form of Impeachment on Rump.

Here's a clue for you, TN. The issue facing the American people isn't whether Democrats will "unpack" the courts. Republicans have already "packed them". McConnell refused to approve any judges under Obama, slowing the approval process to an absolute crawl, and then put judging appointments on a conveyer belt once Trump was elected.

McConnell has refused to pass any legislation, or do anything for the American people except cut taxes. But he has packed the courts with a record number of conservative "judges", many of them highly unqualified and likely to fail. McConnell has made "packing the courts" the only work of the senate for the past 8 years.

All of which ignores the PROBLEMS which Trump has either ignored, mismanaged, or utterly fucked up. The opoid crisis - ignored. Covid19 - total clusterfuck. Racial unrest - cracking down on protestors. And he crashed the economy.

Here's a clue for you, TN. The issue facing the American people isn't whether Democrats will "unpack" the courts. Republicans have already "packed them". McConnell refused to approve any judges under Obama, slowing the approval process to an absolute crawl, and then put judging appointments on a conveyer belt once Trump was elected.

And that is the prerogative of every Senate majority leader. It's why we voted for them to have power. Anybody that would actually say if the Democrats were in that position, they wouldn't have done the same is an out and out liar.

All of which ignores the PROBLEMS which Trump has either ignored, mismanaged, or utterly fucked up. The opoid crisis - ignored. Covid19 - total clusterfuck. Racial unrest - cracking down on protestors. And he crashed the economy.

Why are you commenting on things you know nothing about? This is the United States, not commie Canada. Our President does not have the authority to go into commie cities and do their job for them against their will. He offered help, they refused. When he sent in Homeland Security to protect federal property, they complained and insist he remove those agents immediately.

ight after Rump tried to Blackmail the Ukrainian President to try and dig up dirt on Biden and start a nonsense investigation which the Ukrainian Leader refused to do. Newsflash, skippy: That is damned serious and should have never been attempted. And it was proven by the House and again by the Mueller investigation. In a court of law, Rump would be spending hard time right now but his Co-Conspirators in the Senate let him walk. Until then, Pelosi was holding off any form of Impeachment on Rump.

Which is utter bull. First off there was no blackmail. You TDS people are so full of lies that it's embarrassing. The only person that actually blackmailed Ukraine was Biden. The only people that colluded with the Russians to interfere with the election was the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

The commies conducted the first impeachment in our history where there was no impeachable offense and no crimes committed. It's the first impeachment ever to be forwarded using Thought Police.

New Topics

Forum List

Back