PA wants their stooge Barak Hussein to force Israel to commit suicide

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Barak Hussein ruined any chances for peace in the middle east.

The PA fuckers won't even come to the table to negotiate. Israel has said numerous times that it wants too.

However, rev wright's student has shown them that they don't have to even negotiate, that Barak Hussein will try to force Israel to give up it's precious little land for vague promises, from people who don't even recongize Israel's right to exist, and are intent of destroying the country.

Obviously, Israel isn't going to agree to the rediculous demands.

The arm twisting should be done to the PA and at least force them to the negotiating table.

As far as I am concerned unless the PA truely shows that it wants peace by at least agreeing to start negotiating it's entited to nothing.

Abbas urges Obama to impose peace deal - Road Runner

AmwayMike...

The region is no different than it has been for the last 60 years. Nobody is going to fix anything because the principles do not want it fixed

Sewer Worker Winger, one principle does want it to be fixed. Look at their neighborhood.

AmwayMike...

The region is no different than it has been for the last 60 years. Nobody is going to fix anything because the principles do not want it fixed

Well.........................I wouldn't say "no different". There is the issue of that huge country to the East that is building a nuclear bomb and saying they intend to wipe Israel off the map. :eek:

But thankfully, we got Obama trying to talk some sense into them.:eusa_pray:

That potential mushroom cloud and the blatant statement of intent to use it on Israel KIND OF changes things from 60 years ago. But again, Our Savior Lord Obama is preparing a mighty speech to sway the kind, peaceful rulers of Iran:eusa_pray:

If Israel wanted the PA to come back to the table, they wouldn't keep building new houses on disputed land. Israel is holding up the talks, not Abbas

Disputed land?

That land isn't disputed. Israel was attacked, and in the response took that land during warfare. Thats like saying the city of Phoenix, Arizona is currently sitting on "disputed land".

You take land in war. Thats how humanity has worked for millions of years.

Anyway, Obama is just buying some time so Iran can build it's bomb. Then he won't have to worry about Israel any longer. Reverend Wright would be.....er, should I say....is very proud.

There is ony one resolution to the "Palestinian" question... it is the destruction of Israel. And, if that were to happen, the Arabs would throw the Paestinians to the wolves. They are mere pawns.

Don't be naive folks... the Arabs don't give a rats ass about the Palestinians.

Is Mexico disputed land? Israel is building housing for it's citizens in its own land.

I don't care what arab terrorists or Barak Hussein thinks about that.

If Israel wanted the PA to come back to the table, they wouldn't keep building new houses on disputed land. Israel is holding up the talks, not Abbas

Disputed land?

That land isn't disputed. Israel was attacked, and in the response took that land during warfare. Thats like saying the city of Phoenix, Arizona is currently sitting on "disputed land".

And compromises and concessions are made to further peace. That's also how humanity has worked for millions of years.

Which further proves my point: If Israel was so willing to come to the table, they'd at least temporarily stop building on the disputed land.

It is "disputed" land because the "dispute" is what is holding up the talks. If you're so blindly in support of Israel that you can't see that it's disputed, that's your issue, not mine.

It's a calculated insult. Israel is saying that they're not willing to make any concessions. That's not being willing to come to the table.

AmwayMike...

Well.........................I wouldn't say "no different". There is the issue of that huge country to the East that is building a nuclear bomb and saying they intend to wipe Israel off the map. :eek:

That potential mushroom cloud and the blatant statement of intent to use it on Israel KIND OF changes things from 60 years ago. But again, Our Savior Lord Obama is preparing a mighty speech to sway the kind, peaceful rulers of Iran:eusa_pray:

Iran has NEVER made a blatant statement of intent to use a nuke on Israel. In fact, the Ayatollah has repeated said that the use of nuclear weapons is against Islam.

I'm not coming to the defense of Iran - but seriously. You can make your argument without blatantly making things up.

Disputed land?

And compromises and concessions are made to further peace. That's also how humanity has worked for millions of years.

Which further proves my point: If Israel was so willing to come to the table, they'd at least temporarily stop building on the disputed land.

It is "disputed" land because the "dispute" is what is holding up the talks. If you're so blindly in support of Israel that you can't see that it's disputed, that's your issue, not mine.

It's a calculated insult. Israel is saying that they're not willing to make any concessions. That's not being willing to come to the table.

Really? Compromises? Peace? Whatever happened to the tried and true and VERY well received strategy of "do as we say or we will bomb the shit out of you"? Just look how well it was received in Iraq.

Disputed land?

And what concessions are the palestinians willing to make befor coming to the table? Folling your logic if they really were interested in peace they would do so.

It's funny how peace always means that Israel is supposed to surrender more and more of it's land to the arab settelers.

Until the palestinian settelers are ready to actually negotiate, Israel should assume they aren't interested in peace, they are just interested in large pieces of Israel.

Is Mexico disputed land? Israel is building housing for it's citizens in its own land.

So you're against a peaceful resolution to the problems of the middle east?

I think the arab settelers should peacefully return to their home country of jordan.

AmwayMike...

And Israel also has nukes of their own and the means to deliver them. Iran is still a ways off from having a working weapon and is mostly bluster right now.

The terrorist cult of Islam doesn't permit peace between Pallies and Jews.

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.

The terrorist cult of Islam doesn't permit peace between Pallies and Jews.

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.

There are Jews in Palestine all the time and there are no problems.

Forum List

Back