Pa. Sen candidate Sean Parnell’s wife testifies that he choked her and hit their kids

Leftism tactic 581 explained: Make-believe circumstances free of rationality, context & content.

Use your head? How would you expect someone to address the initial claim when it's completely personal & hearsay and there's a 50% chance it's BS used in a custody battle?
#89 Nuff said. He’s cooked :)

You leftards lost your credibility on such issues when you rallied around and protected Bill Fucking Clinton.

Divorces are generally bitter emotional train wrecks full of "he said, she said" unprovable and unsupported accusations.

That you people love to go to them to get gist for your smear machines, is just you people being scum of the earth.

There were two police reports.

Can't say she must be believed, until we hear his side in court. I don't doubt her yet.

He really could be suffering from ptsd.

For her to think such, he likely wasn't a wife hitter, or never blew a gasket as she claims, before he served in war. If anyone would know what he was like before war and after war, would be her...no?

Sounds like she is making an excuse for him....? Does she still love him?

She already said that she loves his money...

"She also claimed she did not come forward previously because the family relied on his speaking and TV jobs, according to reporting by the Inquirer."

I'm not sure what that means, nor do I care.

The left had a clear case of sexual harassment, and they shit canned all their so called "principles" about women and rallied around him and won some huge political victories.

Since then, I have learned my lesson. No libtard that dares complaint about such issues, should be taken seriously at all.

They are all fucking hypocrites who only care about such issues, when it serves their agenda or the narrative.

IF the bad guy is an important libtard, then fuck their principles.
Look in mirror. If this were a Democrat, you know you'd be here first to post on how all democrats are wife beaters! Be honest!

She already said that she loves his money...

"She also claimed she did not come forward previously because the family relied on his speaking and TV jobs, according to reporting by the Inquirer."
Yeah, I saw that....but truly can understand where she could have been coming from...their kids do need his financial support, he's no longer in their home to physically and mentally abuse them so they are safe from him, but there are still children's mouths to feed and dress and keep warm.

Him wanting custody of children for part time or whatever, has now put her again in protect their children mode...it could be she can't trust him with their children because of his uncontrollable anger, ptsd, that is now her major concern.

These kind of things are deeper than you'd think....imo.

Look in mirror. If this were a Democrat, you know you'd be here first to post on how all democrats are wife beaters! Be honest!

Nope. I would not. I do not give any credible to THREE sources.

1. Ex-wives.

2. Lawyers.

3. Mothers.

(exceptions for mothers admitting their children are bad)

You are projecting the way that everything you say is shit.

1. Ex-wives.

2. Lawyers.

3. Mothers.

What a shame.........

1. Ex-wives.

2. Lawyers.

3. Mothers.

Why leave Politicians out? :)

Why leave Politicians out? :)

Some of them are committed to something and this means that sometimes when they say something, they mean it.

Ex-wives are to often the embodiment of bitterness.

Mothers are too invested in their children. THey would lie the most absurd lie to protect them.

Lawyers are professional liars, with an indoctrinated value system that says it is their professional duty to lie.

Some of them are committed to something and this means that sometimes when they say something, they mean it.

Ex-wives are to often the embodiment of bitterness.

Mothers are too invested in their children. THey would lie the most absurd lie to protect them.

Lawyers are professional liars, with an indoctrinated value system that says it is their professional duty to lie.

Do you have any daughters or sisters?

You’re Cheeto Jesus is on his third marriage, had 5 bankruptcies, and around 20 failed businesses …

And I’M the failure? :lol:

Yes you are a failure and stupid to boot. I like Cheetos but I didn't vote for Trump, nor do I want him back in office. I liked many of his policies but don't care for the way he communicates.

Yes you are a failure and stupid to boot. I like Cheetos but I didn't vote for Trump, nor do I want him back in office. I liked many of his policies but don't care for the way he communicates.

Happy to hear you're not a Rump Humper. Sorry to disappoint, but I don't consider either of my marriages to be failures, nor I to be "stupid".

Know the most miserable couples I know? Those who've been married for over 20 years. And I'm talking about people currently under the age of say 65. Yes, I know much older couples who've done quite nicely with lifelong marriages. That includes my own parents.

But it's just not working for most in this day and age. Any marriage that lasts over say 10 years cannot be considered a failure. They are rather learning experiences.

Happy to hear you're not a Rump Humper. Sorry to disappoint, but I don't consider either of my marriages to be failures, nor I to be "stupid".

Know the most miserable couples I know? Those who've been married for over 20 years. And I'm talking about people currently under the age of say 65. Yes, I know much older couples who've done quite nicely with lifelong marriages. That includes my own parents.

But it's just not working for most in this day and age. Any marriage that lasts over say 10 years cannot be considered a failure. They are rather learning experiences.

Why marry given if you consider a commitment nothing more than a learning experience. Seems your word means very little.

A piece of advice - only give your word if you are capable of delivering on your promise.

Forum List

Back