PA out 5 Muslim Countries Ready to Normalize Relations with Israel

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
They named Oman, Sudan, Comoros, Djibouti and Mauritania. This was done in an effort to shame these countries, but it is having the opposite effect. These countries are getting praised for the initiative and allowing other countries like Morocco to come forward also.

This will blow the antisemite’s mind, but Israel is winning. With every Muslim country stepping up the more likely peace will be had in our lifetime. Thanks you Trump and thank you Bibi!

Even the arab world is now openly recognizing the fact that there will be only one state from the river to the sea.

First, people in the West Bank will become citizens, then Gazans (after the enclave is invaded, disarmed and annexed by Israel) and sooner or later the palestinian diaspora will be allowed to return.

At the end of this process that will surely span most of this century... guess who will have become the new minority ethnic group in Palestine?

If Ghook calls this "winning" I don't wanna see him being defeated.

Even the arab world is now openly recognizing the fact that there will be only one state from the river to the sea.

First, people in the West Bank will become citizens, then Gazans (after the enclave is invaded, disarmed and annexed by Israel) and sooner or later the palestinian diaspora will be allowed to return.

At the end of this process that will surely span most of this century... guess who will have become the new minority ethnic group in Palestine?

I guess that went right over your head... they aren’t recognizing one state. That is just nonsense. If there is only one state then the Palestinians will be removed and not become citizens. Not much chance of that happening.
Rathe Arabs are getting sick and tired of the Palestinians turning down every offer for an independent state. Every new Arab state that recognizes Israel, that is more and more pressure on the Palestinians to accept a deal.

They named Oman, Sudan, Comoros, Djibouti and Mauritania.
That's quite a list to brag about. .. :lol:
One small arab country and four African countries mired in poverty.
Heck, the tiny country of Djibouti is mainly inhabitable desert with a population of under 1 million people. ... :cool:
Just the tip of the iceberg my friend... just the tip of the iceberg!

RE: PA out 5 Muslim Countries Ready to Normalize Relations with Israel
⁜→ GHook20, Sunni Man, et al:

“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
..........................................................................................................Ancient Chinese Proverb

They named Oman, Sudan, Comoros, Djibouti and Mauritania.
That's quite a list to brag about. .. :lol:
One small arab country and four African countries mired in poverty.
Heck, the tiny country of Djibouti is mainly inhabitable desert with a population of under 1 million people. ... :cool:
Just the tip of the iceberg my friend... just the tip of the iceberg!
Sunni Man's Laugh.png

(COMMENT)

It has been almost a half-century since the "Yom Kipper War." It is about time that the Arab League and the Israelis bury the hatchet.

This might not be on the same scale as the Treaties that were signed aboard the USS Missouri or the HMS Agamemnon, but it is a start. And just as important for "everyone" concerned.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

I was wondering why all the Arab nations with all that wasted desert land was welcoming the Palis.
Just like Turkey has just locked out 2 million starving Syrian refugees.
Those Arab are just so...so...so...fucked up.

Originally posted by Groucho
I was wondering why all the Arab nations with all that wasted desert land was welcoming the Palis.

It's not their fault Israel had its own version of "Manifest Destiny" where the Jordan River played the role of the Pacific Ocean.

Originally posted by Ghook
I guess that went right over your head... they aren’t recognizing one state.

The countries and emirates who are now recognizing Israel are doing so because they know the 2-state solution died a long time ago.

What's the point in maintaining a state of belligerancy with a neighbor to pressure it to accept a palestinian state when they know it will be the only state in the entire area?

Their recognition of Israel is an implicit acceptance of this fact, I said they were "openly" recognizing the 1 state reality because I wrongly assumed the other members were also capable of "reading between the lines" which is obviously not your case.

Talk about "going right over one's head".

Then again... the entire Israeli-Palestinian conflict probably went right over your head if in 2020 you still didn't realize and came to terms with the death of the 2-state solution.

Originally posted by Groucho

It's not their fault Israel had its own version of "Manifest Destiny" where the Jordan River played the role of the Pacific Ocean.
The is simply not true, but don't let facts get in the way of your antisemitic fantasy.

The good thing is your side is losing! Must suck!

Originally posted by Ghook
I guess that went right over your head... they aren’t recognizing one state.

The countries and emirates who are now recognizing Israel are doing so because they know the 2-state solution died a long time ago.

What's the point in maintaining a state of belligerancy with a neighbor to pressure it to accept a palestinian state when they know it will be the only state in the entire area?

Their recognition of Israel is an implicit acceptance of this fact, I said they were "openly" recognizing the 1 state reality because I wrongly assumed the other members were also capable of "reading between the lines" which is obviously not your case.

Talk about "going right over one's head".
LOL, the 2 states is alive and well, it is just the offers to the Palestinians are getting smaller and smaller.

Then again... the entire Israeli-Palestinian conflict probably went right over your head if in 2020 you still didn't realize and came to terms with the death of the 2-state solution.
You are free to believe what you want to believe, doesn't matter if you are dead wrong.

RE: PA out 5 Muslim Countries Ready to Normalize Relations with Israel
⁜→ et al:

(HISTORICAL PRECEDENT)

EXCERPT • Communication between the Representative of the Arab Higher Committee sent to the UN Secretary-General said:
In conclusion, the Arab Higher Committee Delegation wishes to stress the following:
EXCERPT • Communication between the Representative of the Arab Higher Committee sent to the UN Secretary-General said:
(a) The Arabs of Palestine will never recognise the validity of the extorted partition recommendations or the authority of the United Nations to make them.
(b) The Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power group of powers to establish a Jewish state in Arab territory is an act of aggression which will be resisted in self-defense.
(f) The determination of every Arab in Palestine is to oppose in every way the partition of that country.

This was a self-induced political cyanide capsule.

EXCERPT • Palestine National Charter of 1968 said:
Article 9: Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine. This is the overall strategy, not merely a tactical phase. The Palestinian Arab people assert their absolute determination and firm resolution to continue their armed struggle and to work for an armed popular revolution for the liberation of their country and their return to it. They also assert their right to normal life in Palestine and to exercise their right to self-determination and sovereignty over it.​
Article 20: The Balfour Declaration, the Palestine Mandate, and everything that has been based on them, are deemed null and void. Claims of historical or religious ties of Jews with Palestine are incompatible with the facts of history and the conception of what constitutes statehood. Judaism, being a religion, is not an independent nationality. Nor do Jews constitute a single nation with an identity of their own; they are citizens of the states to which they belong.​

EXCERPT • Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) Covenant (1988) said:
Preamble: Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."​
Article 13: There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.​

EXCERPT • Khaled Meshal said:
Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people and its homeland and its legitimate right, we may not a waiver an inch or any part thereof, no matter what the reasons and circumstances and pressures.​
Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine,​

(COMMENT)

The beginning of the end to the concept of the "Two-State Solution" came with the political Do-Not-Resuscitate (DNR) Order issued by the Arab Higher Committee. IF the Two-State Solution was scuttled, THEN it sank at the hands of the Arab Palestinians in some mistaken stance that they had some special right to leadership and sovereignty. It is by the hand of the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) that the remaining nails to the coffin are driven in and where ALL the Arab Palestinians have condemned themselves to suffocate in their final act of suicide.

One can only wonder who will preside at the funeral, or if the hopes and dreams of the Arab Palestinians will just blow away in the desert sands.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back