Pa lawmakers set to pass law allowing bake sales

I wouldn't be surprised if some NJ pol is working on a law to outlaw it at the same time. Once upon a time a little girl named Debbie had a peanut allergy so...

That's the way we roll in the Garden State. No child death goes unexploited.

Pa. lawmakers pass bill to legalize bake sales | Philadelphia Inquirer | 05/26/2010

Yes, you read that right. I was unaware that bake sales were illegal prior to this.
True story...

I joined a search party effort to find a special needs camper a couple years ago.....STORY HERE.

At one point or another during the search, some dickweed called the local health department on the locally supplied potluck food for the search teams, that was brought in by searchers and community members.

The do-gooder nanny state has the pedal to the metal.

perfect_chocolate_cake.jpg

Insane. Homebaked are better. Why on earth would someone re-buy store bought products?

A friend of mine runs a party business and was doing a freebie fund raiser for the art club. The administration did not want any food served by the students because there was no handwashing sink in the field. They ended up allowing gloves, but that was after about 15 phone calls, meetings, memos, waivers, disclaimers, and consultations with lawyers.

Thank the lawyers once again.

Insane. Homebaked are better. Why on earth would someone re-buy store bought products?

A friend of mine runs a party business and was doing a freebie fund raiser for the art club. The administration did not want any food served by the students because there was no handwashing sink in the field. They ended up allowing gloves, but that was after about 15 phone calls, meetings, memos, waivers, disclaimers, and consultations with lawyers.

Thank the lawyers once again.

Allowing gloves . . . . I never quite understood this. Don't gloves pick up dirt and germs too? Hand sanitizer would have worked here, no?

Store bought and/or packaged mixes simply don't hold a candle to home made. They can't . . . . they're full of crap. Home made isn't hard it just takes a bit more time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back