PA Judge Has Heard Enough From Rudy Giuliani, Cancels Scheduled Evidentiary Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how Amy will judge this? The Dems knew what a thorn she would be now that that old buzzard croaked. Bad timing. They knew she was a problem in this pre planned fraud.
Amy's only a problem for the Dems, if she overlooks the lack of evidence on Trump's side. If she does, then she's the example of the pre-planned fraud.
Schumer and Pelosi must have been screaming when that Old Buzzard croaked...........YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH. WHY DIDN'T YOU STEP DOWN WHEN WE WANTED YOU TO. WE SHOULD HAVE CLINTONED YOU.

Wonder how Amy will judge this? The Dems knew what a thorn she would be now that that old buzzard croaked. Bad timing. They knew she was a problem in this pre planned fraud.
Amy's only a problem for the Dems, if she overlooks the lack of evidence on Trump's side. If she does, then she's the example of the pre-planned fraud.
Schumer and Pelosi must have been screaming when that Old Buzzard croaked........... YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH. WHY DIDN'T YOU STEP DOWN WHEN WE WANTED YOU TO. WE SHOULD HAVE CLINTONED YOU.
So, no comment on the "Amy is a pre-planned fraud" thing? Apparently going off on a tangent and posting in ALL CAPS is supposed to make us think you're some kind of political genius?!?! :rolleyes-41:

Briben is the biggest security threat this nation has ever known.
Yep. The same hands pulling puppet springs in
A federal judge based in Pennsylvania has heard enough from Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani.

Judge Matthew Brann of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania on Wednesday announced (PDF) that he was formally canceling an evidentiary hearing that had been scheduled to take place on Thursday.

“The evidentiary hearing previously scheduled for Thursday, November 19, 2020 is CANCELLED,” the judge wrote in his order, which also denied a motion by Trump attorney Linda Kerns to sanction opposing counsel for a supposedly “threatening” phone call.

As Law and Crime News reporter Adam Klasfeld notes, Judge Brann telegraphed this move in court on Tuesday when he said that he didn’t see the need to hold an evidentiary hearing based on the claims being made by the Trump campaign.

“Context: Rudy Giuliani admitted in court yesterday, ‘This is not a fraud case,'” writes Klasfeld in explaining why the judge saw no need to hold a hearing on fraud evidence when Giuliani said that the case didn’t actually involve fraud allegations.

Giuliani is a washed up "D" list attorney. Wasting the courts time. He deserves the Daily Poke in the Eye Award.
Oh my. We're playing Sewer Sez for amusement with a man who is nouveau communist's worst enemy. He wiped out crime in New York when he was the mayor. Nobody has more creds, so Sewer Sez to the rescue from traditional American freedom ringing its bell when Giulini speaks. Freedom rings a knell to communism, and thwy don't call Rudy Giuliani "America's Mayor" for nothing!

A federal judge based in Pennsylvania has heard enough from Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani.

Judge Matthew Brann of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania on Wednesday announced (PDF) that he was formally canceling an evidentiary hearing that had been scheduled to take place on Thursday.

“The evidentiary hearing previously scheduled for Thursday, November 19, 2020 is CANCELLED,” the judge wrote in his order, which also denied a motion by Trump attorney Linda Kerns to sanction opposing counsel for a supposedly “threatening” phone call.

As Law and Crime News reporter Adam Klasfeld notes, Judge Brann telegraphed this move in court on Tuesday when he said that he didn’t see the need to hold an evidentiary hearing based on the claims being made by the Trump campaign.

“Context: Rudy Giuliani admitted in court yesterday, ‘This is not a fraud case,'” writes Klasfeld in explaining why the judge saw no need to hold a hearing on fraud evidence when Giuliani said that the case didn’t actually involve fraud allegations.

Laws or for us pissant Americans.....not for Democrat scum.
America needs adults in the judiciary, not purile, prepurchased libbiemongers who hate it that their palsey walseys are criminals with big pockets to buy prejudiced and obfuscating judges. That sucker needs to be impeached and removed.

Explain how you know all of this about judges, both those nominated by Republican presidents and those nominated by Democratic presidents, and all of whom had to be confirmed by the Senate. Please familiarize yourself with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Federal Rules of Evidence.

One of the judges that gave trump's team problems was Judge Diamond, nominated by George W. Bush. The judge in this case, Judge Brann, was nominated by President Obama, but was a Republican party official in Pennsylvania. Matthew W. Brann - Wikipedia

America needs adults in the judiciary, not purile, prepurchased libbiemongers who hate it that their palsey walseys are criminals with big pockets to buy prejudiced and obfuscating judges. That sucker needs to be impeached and removed.

Explain how you know all of this about judges, both those nominated by Republican presidents and those nominated by Democratic presidents, and all of whom had to be confirmed by the Senate. Please familiarize yourself with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Federal Rules of Evidence.

One of the judges that gave trump's team problems was Judge Diamond, nominated by George W. Bush. The judge in this case, Judge Brann, was nominated by President Obama, but was a Republican party official in Pennsylvania. Matthew W. Brann - Wikipedia
[/QUOTE]
Oh, my. I didn't expect libbie caterwauling starting so swiftly. Go ahead and squeal "foul!!!" Make my day. :muahaha:

Oh, my. I didn't expect libbie caterwauling starting so swiftly. Go ahead and squeal "foul!!!" Make my day. :muahaha:
[/QUOTE]

So you admit that you don't know anything. I knew this from the git-go. Sorry, kitten. I play by the rules., the ones long known before anyone ever heard of trump. It is obvious that you don't know them. Go educate yourself.

So you admit that you don't know anything. I knew this from the git-go. Sorry, kitten. I play by the rules., the ones long known before anyone ever heard of trump. It is obvious that you don't know them. Go educate yourself.
[/QUOTE]
I'm so educated I know leftist liars never stop when they're not quite sure the public doesn't buy the propaganda you are proffering on the public that your no good, disgraced, unpopular and deranged extortionist didn't win anything honestly, and Republicans are putting the hidden schemas of Hillary secretive puzzle together of screwing both President Trump and the American people out of votes so they can destroy the Constitution because of untrustworthy computers. Hillary's hidden telephone calls on her bleached computer to which she later took her axe, gave her info forty whacks, and it keeps on coming back.

I was reading a story about this; Rudy hasn't been in federal court since the 1990's and apparently has forgotten how to address a judge.
Ahhhhh. You like the Raiders???....I loved the Raiders for 50 yrs. I loved football for 50 yrs.

Now they can all eat shit and crash in the team plane
j/k

An obama judge

that says it all

I'm so educated I know leftist liars never stop when they're not quite sure the public doesn't buy the propaganda you are proffering on the public that your no good, disgraced, unpopular and deranged extortionist didn't win anything honestly, and Republicans are putting the hidden schemas of Hillary secretive puzzle together of screwing both President Trump and the American people out of votes so they can destroy the Constitution because of untrustworthy computers. Hillary's hidden telephone calls on her bleached computer to which she later took her axe, gave her info forty whacks, and it keeps on coming back.
[/QUOTE]

All that you are spouting is right-wing propaganda. You are raving. Go educate yourself in the United States Constitution and our rules. Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Rules of Evidence, the rules of the House and the Senate. they apply to all of us and have been in place long before 2015.

BTW: I am a member of "the public" and I am an American, kitten. I have voted in every election since I became eligible and I am in my 60s. I am sorry that you believe in any ignorant conspiracy theory that comes your way on the internet.

All that you are spouting is right-wing propaganda. You are raving. Go educate yourself in the United States Constitution and our rules. Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Rules of Evidence, the rules of the House and the Senate. they apply to all of us and have been in place long before 2015.

BTW: I am a member of "the public" and I am an American, kitten. I have voted in every election since I became eligible and I am in my 60s. I am sorry that you believe in any ignorant conspiracy theory that comes your way on the internet.
[/QUOTE]
Lysis is

[/QUOTE]
Calling yourself "lysis" anything means you are the character assassin of your party, using ascerbic speech to lord your poison over to someone you have to marginalize to continually fluff yourself since you work so hard for the criminal leftist swamp.

I have no fear of such vaccuous poisoning of the well by you assanine beings with hatred from your core to your outer layer of scales reptilian. <giggle>

I plan to remain on the side of President Donald and dear Melania, his bride. Also Rudy Giuliani, a thoroughly good guy who stands up to insincere criminals who sell out this nation.

Last edited:
Closed. Opening posts require some original content in addition to cut'n'paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back