PA House Introduces a Resolution: The Election Process Shall Be Declared Improper.

If you watch team Trump and their evidence, it's more than clear something went wrong:

If you watch team Trump and their "evidence," it's more than clear that they are liars, grifters and frauds.

If they had evidence, they'd present it in court and win.

But if you're in a cult, going 1-39 in court doesn't matter. What matters to the cult is feelz.

I'll just take one thing. Taking credit for other's efforts. He made up a snazzy name of "Operation Warp Speed". That method goes all the way back to the Spanish Flu, Polio, Small Pox and beyond that. We just called it Military Relief. In my over 20 years, I loaded Pallets of Medical Supplies on Aircraft, fought forest fires, and a few other things. AS for getting the medication to the various outlets, it's always been the Military that does this. One thing the Military does best, better than any other is logistics. We move large amounts of things quickly. During the Wars, we did it to keep the front lines moving forward. But in peacetime, we do it to get the equipment, supplies and medicine to where it is badly needed. Operation Warpspeed is just a fancy name for what the Military does when an emergency comes up. And Rump didn't invent it nor did he have anything to do with creating, managing or anything else. He just hung a fancy name on a program that already existed and would have kicked in no matter whom was President.

I guess you never heard of the term Commander and Chief.

I said nothing about the military, I'm talking about his funding to the various companies to produce a vaccine and PPE's. I'm talking about putting pressure on our agencies like the FDA and CDC. I'm talking about issuing travel bans which the Democrats would have never have done if in charge. His fantastic policies that greatly slowed down illegal immigration to our country before the virus even hit; something else the Democrat would have never have done. In fact, they would have done the exact opposite.

Let's look at those.

In Jan, there were 15 cases of Covid 19 in the United States and they were isolated to one small area. Rump put a travel restriction, not a travel ban on China. There were still incoming flights from China into LAX and other Western Seaboard Cities. In Jan and Feb, more than 40,000 people came in from those flights. By March, the Covid 19 had turned into a raving Pandemic. There was NO travel ban, only a travel restriction that did exactly zero good.

Okay, let's look at funding. The Feds have always provided funding. to give you an idea, when you get charged bookoo bucks for that Epipen, think of this. The actual money spent to develop it, test it was all done by the Federal Government. In fact, the Feds own the patent. Anyone that is authorized to produce pharmes can produce it royalty free. The Pharmes are making billions on something that is cheap to make and they don't have to pay the inventor a dime. Rump grabbing the laurels on this type of program is a lie. He had nothing to do with it. In fact, Germany has more to do with it than the US does since that's the lab that first discovered the first successful vaccine for Covid 19. You left out the fact that Pfizer was also coordinating with the University of Oxford where the actual testing was done along with the creation. You also left out the other 58 countries that contributed millions of dollars. The big news is really the smaller countries that would never contribute contributed heavily because they were heavily infected. The total amount raised has been 8.1 billion and that has been world wide. The Gates Foundation contributed 1.6 billion and the UK contributed 2.1 billion. The US invested about 9 billion while the rest of the world invested 8.1 billion. Sounds like the rest of the world is paying it's way. Oh, and did I mention, the lions share of this money has gone to Pfizer?

Now about the reduction of Illegals. There really wasn't a change between Obama and Rump in that department except Obama deported more illegals. But as of Mar, 2020 there has been a reduction and it has nothing to do with any stupid wall. It has to do with the United States becoming an epicenter for Covid 19. So, in a way, I guess we can give Rump credit for that.

Most of what you call, "Operation Warp Speed" is set on automatic. When it's needed, it just kicks in with little or no input from any one President. Oh, the President has to sign off on it but that's it. Once it's signed off, the President is just a passenger. But, Rump did hurt the automatic system by reducing the number of personnel and even closing down one branch of it.

You are ridiculous. The feds do not fund drugs from start to finish. They fund some of the research for a new drug IF they feel the drug is worth it. The rest is funded by stockholders and other private industry for profit. A new drug takes anywhere from 4 to 10 years to meet FDA guidelines for approval. This costs hundreds of millions of dollars. When a drug finally gets their FDA approval, they make it back up on selling the drug which is where the cost is at. Also in that drug cost is liability protection. No matter how safe your drug is, somebody is going to experience a problem with it and try to profit on the cash cow.

Okay, so what happens to drugs that spend these hundreds of millions and don't get FDA approval? They increase the price of their successful drugs already on the market. It's the only way to survive and not be in fear of creating new products.

As for the rest of your claims:

Oh, and BTW, if you don't want to read the border links, at least open them up to look at the date. His amazing results were long before Covid.

I'll just take one thing. Taking credit for other's efforts. He made up a snazzy name of "Operation Warp Speed". That method goes all the way back to the Spanish Flu, Polio, Small Pox and beyond that. We just called it Military Relief. In my over 20 years, I loaded Pallets of Medical Supplies on Aircraft, fought forest fires, and a few other things. AS for getting the medication to the various outlets, it's always been the Military that does this. One thing the Military does best, better than any other is logistics. We move large amounts of things quickly. During the Wars, we did it to keep the front lines moving forward. But in peacetime, we do it to get the equipment, supplies and medicine to where it is badly needed. Operation Warpspeed is just a fancy name for what the Military does when an emergency comes up. And Rump didn't invent it nor did he have anything to do with creating, managing or anything else. He just hung a fancy name on a program that already existed and would have kicked in no matter whom was President.

I guess you never heard of the term Commander and Chief.

I said nothing about the military, I'm talking about his funding to the various companies to produce a vaccine and PPE's. I'm talking about putting pressure on our agencies like the FDA and CDC. I'm talking about issuing travel bans which the Democrats would have never have done if in charge. His fantastic policies that greatly slowed down illegal immigration to our country before the virus even hit; something else the Democrat would have never have done. In fact, they would have done the exact opposite.

Let's look at those.

In Jan, there were 15 cases of Covid 19 in the United States and they were isolated to one small area. Rump put a travel restriction, not a travel ban on China. There were still incoming flights from China into LAX and other Western Seaboard Cities. In Jan and Feb, more than 40,000 people came in from those flights. By March, the Covid 19 had turned into a raving Pandemic. There was NO travel ban, only a travel restriction that did exactly zero good.

Okay, let's look at funding. The Feds have always provided funding. to give you an idea, when you get charged bookoo bucks for that Epipen, think of this. The actual money spent to develop it, test it was all done by the Federal Government. In fact, the Feds own the patent. Anyone that is authorized to produce pharmes can produce it royalty free. The Pharmes are making billions on something that is cheap to make and they don't have to pay the inventor a dime. Rump grabbing the laurels on this type of program is a lie. He had nothing to do with it. In fact, Germany has more to do with it than the US does since that's the lab that first discovered the first successful vaccine for Covid 19. You left out the fact that Pfizer was also coordinating with the University of Oxford where the actual testing was done along with the creation. You also left out the other 58 countries that contributed millions of dollars. The big news is really the smaller countries that would never contribute contributed heavily because they were heavily infected. The total amount raised has been 8.1 billion and that has been world wide. The Gates Foundation contributed 1.6 billion and the UK contributed 2.1 billion. The US invested about 9 billion while the rest of the world invested 8.1 billion. Sounds like the rest of the world is paying it's way. Oh, and did I mention, the lions share of this money has gone to Pfizer?

Now about the reduction of Illegals. There really wasn't a change between Obama and Rump in that department except Obama deported more illegals. But as of Mar, 2020 there has been a reduction and it has nothing to do with any stupid wall. It has to do with the United States becoming an epicenter for Covid 19. So, in a way, I guess we can give Rump credit for that.

Most of what you call, "Operation Warp Speed" is set on automatic. When it's needed, it just kicks in with little or no input from any one President. Oh, the President has to sign off on it but that's it. Once it's signed off, the President is just a passenger. But, Rump did hurt the automatic system by reducing the number of personnel and even closing down one branch of it.

You are ridiculous. The feds do not fund drugs from start to finish. They fund some of the research for a new drug IF they feel the drug is worth it. The rest is funded by stockholders and other private industry for profit. A new drug takes anywhere from 4 to 10 years to meet FDA guidelines for approval. This costs hundreds of millions of dollars. When a drug finally gets their FDA approval, they make it back up on selling the drug which is where the cost is at. Also in that drug cost is liability protection. No matter how safe your drug is, somebody is going to experience a problem with it and try to profit on the cash cow.

Okay, so what happens to drugs that spend these hundreds of millions and don't get FDA approval? They increase the price of their successful drugs already on the market. It's the only way to survive and not be in fear of creating new products.

As for the rest of your claims:

Oh, and BTW, if you don't want to read the border links, at least open them up to look at the date. His amazing results were long before Covid.

Your links are filled full of debunked and half truths or out of date items.

Like all the other conspiracies, this didn't take long to debunk...

That idiot claims he transported 300K ballots to Lancaster County. His problem is two-fold...

1) he has no proof he's telling the truth; and

2) Lancaster County only received 91K mail-in ballots.

About 109,000 Lancaster County voters were mailed ballots for the general election, and 91,000 people returned them.

PA house steps in on the fraudulent election process.

In the immediate future, we will be introducing the following resolution:

THEREFORE, be it RESOLVED that the Pennsylvania House of Representatives—

1. Recognizes substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing during the November 3, 2020 election; and

2. Disapproves of the infringement on the General Assembly’s authority pursuant to the United States Constitution to regulate elections; and

3. Disapproves of and disagrees with the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020 election regarding presidential electors; and

4. Declares that the selection of presidential electors and other statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute; and

5. Urges the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 General Election; and

6. Urges the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute.

That wasn't introduced by the house. That was introduced by Rep Russ Diamond.

As its gone now where.

You can't prove or disprove anything like this. Just because you say so doesn't make it the truth.

Correct, and that's why I back up everything I say with evidence. The US Border Patrol was apolitical until Trump came along. After he explained what he was going to do on immigration, for the first time since the agency was made, they threw their support behind him. There is a reason for that.

Forum List

Back