PA House Introduces a Resolution: The Election Process Shall Be Declared Improper.

One poll watcher testified she was certified to witness poll workers study questionable ballots, but was denied access to watch. The purpose of the public hearing was to collect evidence in the 2020 election, which would justify holding a special session for state lawmakers to investigate.

Meanwhile, retired Col. Phil Waldron also confirmed voting machines in Arizona used Smartmatic derivative software. He explained it’s a common software being used in the U.S. His testimony indirectly confirms the claims of potential Venezuelan and Iranian meddling in the election, which went through Scytl servers in Europe.

Waldron’s testimony confirmed foreign meddling was helping Joe Biden and switching votes away from President Trump. Attorney Sidney Powell said the Scytl server has since been seized and secure by who she called “the good guys.”

This is the same attack that was used in Penn, MI, WI, GA and it failed miserably when the Judges began asking questions for clarification.

I also reviewed the OAN presentation for Nevada done today. Again, it's the same tired BS that has failed in at least 4 other states. You can make all sorts of claims but when you can't provide irrefutable proof then you are just wasting a Judges time.

I watched his entire testimony. He claimed:

The software he examined had malware in it.
The malware allows hackers to get identification and passwords of an administrator to get into the system to change votes.
He testified that the software changed other US elections.
He testified that Smartmatic is a system that allows algorithms to change votes automatically.
He testified that the patterns they discovered about this election were the same patterns used to cheat other elections here and in other countries.
He testified that you don't have to be a software genius to have it change votes, they tell you how to do it in the owners manual.

If you are going to resort to retarded slurs, don’t expect to be taken seriously.

And do your research Jim. It is going to be tricky to stuff all those judges into your spandex conspiracy, some were Trump and Bush appointees.

Jim has gone off the deep end.

Republicans Extraordinary delusions.jpg

The number of votes that arrived after the polls closed was less than 10,000, so it wouldn't have mattered.

But the PA SC addressed this.

They ruled that PA law allows flexibility in handling and processing ballots, and that the three-day extension was deemed to be reasonable.

Yes they did. This is called judicial legislation, the same exact thing that happened in Florida in the Bush/ Gore race. A judges job is to decide if law was followed properly--not change law to meet their expectation.

One poll watcher testified she was certified to witness poll workers study questionable ballots, but was denied access to watch. The purpose of the public hearing was to collect evidence in the 2020 election, which would justify holding a special session for state lawmakers to investigate.

Meanwhile, retired Col. Phil Waldron also confirmed voting machines in Arizona used Smartmatic derivative software. He explained it’s a common software being used in the U.S. His testimony indirectly confirms the claims of potential Venezuelan and Iranian meddling in the election, which went through Scytl servers in Europe.

Waldron’s testimony confirmed foreign meddling was helping Joe Biden and switching votes away from President Trump. Attorney Sidney Powell said the Scytl server has since been seized and secure by who she called “the good guys.”

This is the same attack that was used in Penn, MI, WI, GA and it failed miserably when the Judges began asking questions for clarification.

I also reviewed the OAN presentation for Nevada done today. Again, it's the same tired BS that has failed in at least 4 other states. You can make all sorts of claims but when you can't provide irrefutable proof then you are just wasting a Judges time.

I watched his entire testimony. He claimed:

The software he examined had malware in it.
The malware allows hackers to get identification and passwords of an administrator to get into the system to change votes.
He testified that the software changed other US elections.
He testified that Smartmatic is a system that allows algorithms to change votes automatically.
He testified that the patterns they discovered about this election were the same patterns used to cheat other elections here and in other countries.
He testified that you don't have to be a software genius to have it change votes, they tell you how to do it in the owners manual.

Simply because he claimed it does not mean there is any evidence of it.

That's why these keep getting tossed in the courts.

wrong again,,,

they are trying to defend against a rigged election,,,

With zero evidence presented in court.

Newsflash!

Newsmax/OAN/Epoch Times/Natural News aren't a branch of the American government, no matter how much you really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want them to be!
just because you refuse to look at the evidence doesnt mean its not there,,,

The Liberals as usual, are trying to have their cake and eat it too. They want this bullshit Mail In, last minute ballots to stand, despite the irregularities. They will deny the irregularities because the liberals are going to need this shit more than ever come 2022 having got their ass kicked in the House in ‘20.

Yes they did. This is called judicial legislation, the same exact thing that happened in Florida in the Bush/ Gore race. A judges job is to decide if law was followed properly--not change law to meet their expectation.

I'm telling you what the PA SC said in its ruling that it dismissed with prejudice.

And no, the SCOTUS did not make up law in Bush v Gore.

Simply because he claimed it does not mean there is any evidence of it.

That's why these keep getting tossed in the courts.

He was asked repeatedly if he were allowed to examine the machines and software, would he be able to determine this actually took place? His answer was yes, but you need to get the software via a subpoena. They did that in Georgia a few hours ago from what I understand, but I only read the headline and not the entire story.

The number of votes that arrived after the polls closed was less than 10,000, so it wouldn't have mattered.

But the PA SC addressed this.

They ruled that PA law allows flexibility in handling and processing ballots, and that the three-day extension was deemed to be reasonable.

You are 1000% Correct

Ignore Toro, he is an agent Provocateur

I'm telling you what the PA SC said in its ruling that it dismissed with prejudice.

I didn't say they did. I said the Fla federal courts did.

The law in Florida is all ballots have to be turned in and certified within 7 days. If you want a recount, fine. Recount and have the ballots here in seven days.

What the Florida judge did was ignore the law, and said because it's his buddy Al Gore, he can take all the time he needs to find enough votes to win.

It was the Supreme Court who sent the ruling back and asked the judge WTF did he think he was doing? He can't change law on the bench. It's unconstitutional.

That's how Bush stopped the recounts and won.

The Liberals as usual, are trying to have their cake and eat it too. They want this bullshit Mail In, last minute ballots to stand, despite the irregularities. They will deny the irregularities because the liberals are going to need this shit more than ever come 2022 having got their ass kicked in the House in ‘20.

And if they find enough evidence that the elections were rigged, and Trump wins reelection, they will be screaming about it for the next 20 years like they've done with the Bush win.

He did not.

You're a little slow, aint' cha?

The PA law says all ballots have to be turned in by 8:00 voting night. No if's and's or but's about it. A PA judge said screw the law. Ballots can be turned in for the rest of the week. Of course he changed the law. He said by his ruling, ballots no longer have a 8:00 limit on election night. They can be turned in three days later.

Then you need to change the rules and regulations.

And you need ask WHY those in charge of Republican majority precincts did not allow it instead of condemning those who did.

It isn’t illegal. Move on.

That's for the court to decide--not me. If you alter a document that somebody else signed, that's technically forgery. Hell, you should know as a moderator, they don't even allow us to do that on USMB.
So...what role does Trump’s attempt to dismantle the post office just prior to an election expected to have huge numbers of absentee ballots, play in this?

Nothing, because if you're too stupid to mail in your ballot in plenty of time to make sure it got there, it's not up to a judge to compensate for your laziness. They were passing those ballots out several weeks before the election. Even if you accidentally forgot, then you still have the option to vote in person if you didn't trust your post office.

hmmm...so, it's ok for the president to abuse his power and cause such a slowdown in the post office that those who thought they mailed their ballots in plenty of time...didn't? That's cool right?

I didn't say they did. I said the Fla federal courts did.

The law in Florida is all ballots have to be turned in and certified within 7 days. If you want a recount, fine. Recount and have the ballots here in seven days.

What the Florida judge did was ignore the law, and said because it's his buddy Al Gore, he can take all the time he needs to find enough votes to win.

It was the Supreme Court who sent the ruling back and asked the judge WTF did he think he was doing? He can't change law on the bench. It's unconstitutional.

That's how Bush stopped the recounts and won.
The law in Florida is all ballots have to be turned in and certified within 7 days.

You're either lying or ignorant, I can't decide which.

No, Florida law did not state that. It said returns filed after the 7 day period MAY be ignored. As Secretary of State that year, it was up to her discretion whether or not to accept late return. Of course, being and Bush's campaign chairwoman for the state of Florida, she opted to ignore late returns.

He did not.

You're a little slow, aint' cha?

The PA law says all ballots have to be turned in by 8:00 voting night. No if's and's or but's about it. A PA judge said screw the law. Ballots can be turned in for the rest of the week. Of course he changed the law. He said by his ruling, ballots no longer have a 8:00 limit on election night. They can be turned in three days later.
And no ballots which came in after that were counted.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

New Topics

Forum List

Back