PA House Introduces a Resolution: The Election Process Shall Be Declared Improper.

thanks for your opinion but I will stick with the facts,,,
Trump himself declared that an election loss would equate to fraud.

He declared that before any votes were counted.

And so it’s unsurprising that when he loses, y’all are saying it’s a fraud. But it’s not based on facts because you can’t declare fraud before it happens.
didnt you say trump lies about everything??
He lies quite frequently.

Like when he claimed to have evidence of fraud.
theres a lot of evidence,,, you should open your eyes and see it,,
Seen it. People saying the ballots were too neatly folded is not evidence. It’s just, well, it’s nothing.
you go ahead and stay focused on that,, just dont get mad when it ends up being a lot more,,,
“Ends up”. You guys have a week left.

If the evidence is so strong, makes you wonder why they’re throwing in the “ballots are too nice” argument.

At least, if you’re thinking rationally that is.
then why are you so scared???
Because you guys seem to want to skip right over proving the allegations and go directly to throwing out the results.
patience my retarded friend patience,,,

When asked for Evidence, Rudy didn't have a single one. So don't blame it on the courts. Blame it on the Party of the Rump 3 ring Circus. And it's not a tough call on the SC, the lower courts have done exactly what they should be doing and that leaves nothing for the SC to rule on.

Now, get ready for that walk of shame that some of us did over 2 years ago.

He demonstrated the fraud. They have over 250 signed affidavits (some from actual poll workers) of fraud they witnessed. He showed how one county got 1,800 absentee ballot requests, and 2,500 were returned. Instances of people going to the poll only to be denied their right to vote because somebody filled out a mail in ballot in their name and sent it in.
He did not demonstrate fraud. in fact he had to back down before a judge. He cant prove it before a judge in a real court, so he is going for the court of public opinion.

Trump's Legal Team can only file VERIFIED COMPLAINTS

They can not force "judges" to be neutral, impartial and to adhere to legal maxims.

But WE THE PEOPLE know that the Deep State (Brennan, Clapper , Fauci, et al )

concocted the covid19 HOAX in order to tank the economy, cause 40 million Americans to be unemployed and force numerous businesses into bankruptcy hoping that Americans would take out their anger against President Trump.

They also wanted to give the states , which were so inclined , the pretext to use the FRAUDULENT mail in ballots.

Then they forced the media to censor the President and Republicans . The MSM was blaming the President 24/7 for NON EXISTENT - gazillions covid19 deaths and "new" cases.

The pattern used in the US is exactly the same the CIA has used in foreign countries to create "color revolutions".

You can be naive and gullible but you can not force the rest of us to do the same.

Last edited:

And so it’s unsurprising that when he loses, y’all are saying it’s a fraud. But it’s not based on facts because you can’t declare fraud before it happens.

What evidence was proven in court to be factual?

I never claimed there was any,,,

Trump knew that mail in voting opens the election up to more fraud. Voting in person, you have to bring an ID with you and prove who you are. Mail in, anybody can send the stupid thing in.
even obama knew that mail in was unsafe,,,
Trump knew mail-in ballots were safe. He typically votes by mail himself.

and hillary said never give up under any circumstances. yet you are ignoring that one and harping on trumps verbiage.

this is why you are a one sided troll.
Hillary conceded after the election was called in 2016 and so would have Biden.

Instead Trump has to torture the country with his pathetic legal challenges to protect his fragile ego.

Trump knew that mail in voting opens the election up to more fraud. Voting in person, you have to bring an ID with you and prove who you are. Mail in, anybody can send the stupid thing in.
different system dumbass,, and you know it,,

Different how?

Different how?
at this point if you dont know that answer I'm not going to help you,,,

When asked for Evidence, Rudy didn't have a single one. So don't blame it on the courts. Blame it on the Party of the Rump 3 ring Circus. And it's not a tough call on the SC, the lower courts have done exactly what they should be doing and that leaves nothing for the SC to rule on.

He demonstrated the fraud. They have over 250 signed affidavits (some from actual poll workers) of fraud they witnessed. He showed how one county got 1,800 absentee ballot requests, and 2,500 were returned. Instances of people going to the poll only to be denied their right to vote because somebody filled out a mail in ballot in their name and sent it in.
Like the one from the USPS who recanted his sworn affidavit the moment it colided with scrutiny? Those affidavits may be evidence but you're not proof.
he didnt recant,,
Liar...

"I didn't specifically overhear the whole story. I just heard a part of it," Hopkins said in the recording. "And I could have missed a lot of it."
"My mind probably added the rest. I understand that," he said at another point, adding: "All it is is hearsay, and that's the worst part."
When an agent asked Hopkins in the recording if he would still swear to the affidavit's claim that the postmaster "was back-dating ballots," he replied: "At this point? No."

thanks for your edited version of events,,,

LOL

Those quotes from Richard Hopkins are all in that link I posted. He recanted. He admitted what he heard is hearsay and incomplete and his own mind probably filled in some details. Even worse, when asked if he still swears to the affidavit he signed, he said, "at this point, no."

Like the one from the USPS who recanted his sworn affidavit the moment it colided with scrutiny? Those affidavits may be evidence but you're not proof.
he didnt recant,,
Liar...

"I didn't specifically overhear the whole story. I just heard a part of it," Hopkins said in the recording. "And I could have missed a lot of it."
"My mind probably added the rest. I understand that," he said at another point, adding: "All it is is hearsay, and that's the worst part."
When an agent asked Hopkins in the recording if he would still swear to the affidavit's claim that the postmaster "was back-dating ballots," he replied: "At this point? No."

thanks for your edited version of events,,,

LOL

Those quotes from Richard Hopkins are all in that link I posted. He recanted. He admitted what he heard is hearsay and incomplete and his own mind probably filled in some details. Even worse, when asked if he still swears to the affidavit he signed, he said, "at this point, no."

and what did he say later on about that???

"NO I didnt recant"

Different how?
I think you’re afraid to answer because there isn’t really much of a difference. In Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Arizona, you have to request a mail in ballot.

Ya right. Like the question mark after Trump's name?

(though unlike you guys I happen to think both, as well as Obama and Bush were legitimately elected.)

That's because they were legitimate elections. This one not so much. You had states that sent out ballots to people who wanted them or not. Anybody could have filled them out including the mailman. A lot of places didn't check signatures, or set their signature computer software to under 50% sensitivity.

Bottom line is if we had a normal election, Biden wouldn't have come close because mail in voting invites much more fraud.

This is the MOST legitimate election this century. Because of Trump's threats of law suits, the states went out of their way to ensure that there were no shennanigans this time. And let's face it. In recent years, it's the Republicans who have consistently cheated, and supressed the vote.
if thats true then why are dems so scared and trying to stop any audit???
They havent. And the courts have REPEATEDLY thrown out their cases.

Legitimate recounts have been done, but what the Republicans are trying to do is run out the clock for certifying, so their legislatures can pick Republucan electors to appoint Trump, against the will of the people.

Are you really ok with this?
get pretty tired of this "will of the people" when neither extreme viewpoint seems to give a damn about "the will of the people" - it's simply a phrase they use to try and gain sympathy for THEIR viewpoint.

this is not a legitimate election. the entire mail out ballot scenario were never tested, never secured, and so on. your assuming all is well. how come you're OK with totally redoing our voting process in favor of YOUR candidate yet suddenly are worried about THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.
this is not a legitimate election. the entire mail out ballot scenario were never tested

Not true. Five states have used mass mail-outs in previous elections

Different how?
I think you’re afraid to answer because there isn’t really much of a difference. In Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Arizona, you have to request a mail in ballot.
why dont you just google

why mail in voting is different than absentee ballots?

Ya right. Like the question mark after Trump's name?

(though unlike you guys I happen to think both, as well as Obama and Bush were legitimately elected.)

That's because they were legitimate elections. This one not so much. You had states that sent out ballots to people who wanted them or not. Anybody could have filled them out including the mailman. A lot of places didn't check signatures, or set their signature computer software to under 50% sensitivity.

Bottom line is if we had a normal election, Biden wouldn't have come close because mail in voting invites much more fraud.

This is the MOST legitimate election this century. Because of Trump's threats of law suits, the states went out of their way to ensure that there were no shennanigans this time. And let's face it. In recent years, it's the Republicans who have consistently cheated, and supressed the vote.
if thats true then why are dems so scared and trying to stop any audit???
They havent. And the courts have REPEATEDLY thrown out their cases.

Legitimate recounts have been done, but what the Republicans are trying to do is run out the clock for certifying, so their legislatures can pick Republucan electors to appoint Trump, against the will of the people.

Are you really ok with this?
get pretty tired of this "will of the people" when neither extreme viewpoint seems to give a damn about "the will of the people" - it's simply a phrase they use to try and gain sympathy for THEIR viewpoint.

this is not a legitimate election. the entire mail out ballot scenario were never tested, never secured, and so on. your assuming all is well. how come you're OK with totally redoing our voting process in favor of YOUR candidate yet suddenly are worried about THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.
this is not a legitimate election. the entire mail out ballot scenario were never tested

Not true. Five states have used mass mail-outs in previous elections
It’s only illegitimate for the part of the election they lost.

As one judge put it, they want to declare the election both constitutional and unconstitutional at the same time.

I never claimed there was any,,,
Because you can't since there is none.

You've been played but sadly, you're too stupid to know you've been played.

Different how?
why dont you just google

I have. That’s how I know you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Different how?
why dont you just google

I have. That’s how I know you don’t know what you’re talking about.
if you say so,,

Nope, with the exception of Nevada, not in the battleground states. Same exact system... registered voter requests a ballot... state mails them a ballot... registered voter returns ballot.

Nope, with the exception of Nevada, not in the battleground states. Same exact system... registered voter requests a ballot... state mails them a ballot... registered voter returns ballot.
lying about it doesnt prove it,,,

Forum List

Back