Pa. Democrat Congresswoman Goes Full Nazi, Says GOP Must Be ‘Cleansed’

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

11 Jun 2022 ~~ By Matt Margolis

Despite being an advocate of “civility,” “decency,” and “unity” in the past, Rep. Chrissy Houlahan (D-Pa.) has apparently been so radicalized by her caucus that she now says the Republican Party is “diseased” and must be “cleansed.”
“This is, in my opinion, a diseased Republican Party. And it needs to be cured and cleansed,” Houlahan said on the Daily Beast‘s The New Abnormal podcast last month. “So the stakes of having a Republican, as an example, in my seat are more than just policy differences. They are democracy, in my opinion.”
The GOP is “diseased” and must be “cleansed?” Where have you heard such rhetoric before? It bears a shocking resemblance to the rhetoric of the Nazi Party.
Activists often make comparisons of their political enemies to Nazis, but in this case, this is not hyperbole.

Commentary:
You can’t reason with these people, there is no reaching common ground.....if you disagree with what they believe they want to destroy you. It’s high time we all realized that.
What’s happening to Justice Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett is a perfect example.
Burning down towns and cities by Antifa and BLM is discounted by our D.O.J. and FBI. Both claim that it the "White Supremacist" that is at fault.
Now we have Congresspersons issuing Party Fatwah's claiming that Republicans be cleansed from this earth.
Does anyone find the tone of this rhetoric familiar?
Make no mistake, these Progressive Maoists/DSA Democrat Marxists want us patriots dead.
That isn't hyperbole. Just listen to them. We've become kulaks. Fortunately, for the present, we American kulaks are armed.
Like the tyrants before them, first they must disarm America before they can subdue us.
All anyone needs to do is to read the history of what Marxists have done for over 100 years to the governments and populations they overturn and then conquer.

Last edited:

Despite being an advocate of “civility,” “decency,” and “unity” in the past, Rep. Chrissy Houlahan (D-Pa.) has apparently been so radicalized by her caucus that she now says the Republican Party is “diseased” and must be “cleansed.”
“This is, in my opinion, a diseased Republican Party. And it needs to be cured and cleansed,” Houlahan said on the Daily Beast‘s The New Abnormal podcast last month. “So the stakes of having a Republican, as an example, in my seat are more than just policy differences. They are democracy, in my opinion.”
The GOP is “diseased” and must be “cleansed?” Where have you heard such rhetoric before? It bears a shocking resemblance to the rhetoric of the Nazi Party.
Activists often make comparisons of their political enemies to Nazis, but in this case, this is not hyperbole.

Commentary:
You can’t reason with these people, there is no reaching common ground.....if you disagree with what they believe they want to destroy you. It’s high time we all realized that.
Burning down towns and cities by Antifa and BLM is discounted by our D.O.J. and FBI. Both claim that it the "White Supremacist" that is at fault.
Now we have Congresspersons issuing Party Fatwah's claiming that Republicans be cleansed from this earth.
Make no mistake, these Progressive Maoists/DSA Democrat Marxists want us patriots dead.
That isn't hyperbole. Just listen to them. We've become kulaks. Fortunately, for the present, we American kulaks are armed.
Like the tyrants before them, first they must disarm America before they can subdue us.
All anyone needs to do is to read the history of what Marxists have done for over 100 years to the governments and populations they overturn and then conquer.
The political left has shown us again and again that it is willing to do anything to win. Of course it would murder its opponents if ever given the chance. The left must be defeated on every front.

NAZI Ideology has been on the rise not just in the U.S.A. but around the world at all levels of society. Mainland China is the best example. It needs to be countered and put back in the trashcan of history where it belongs.

They've been saying this for years...

I just have to wonder where some of you have been?

I saw videos of "war protesters" in 2006 that literally told the guy taking video that they could not wait to overthrow the government and purge people like him "like hitler did" because they stood "in the way of progress and equality".

These were antifa retards of course and attempted to distance themselves from hitler, but insisted that "extermination" of "capitalist war mongers and racists" was going to happen because it was the only way to achieve peace and equality.

Again this was in 2006, and I'd be willing to bet that these parasites stayed in the university system and became "teachers". The extreme left in this country has not faced any pushback in my life, and only gotten more extreme. They have infested the halls of government power, the offices of too many corporations to count and all of the media as well as academia.

What we actually need now is a collapse, which seems to be what is being set up, but you and I both know these soyboi bed wetters and feral lesbo lunatics are going to be cannibalized and eaten on city streets across the country. They're going to be dragged out of their houses and toyed with before they're murdered, only to have some rat that lived in a single wide smoke dope in their new hilltop mansions until the food runs out.

Then again that's pretty much what happened with the bolsheviks. Yeah, they had really rich fuckers that supported them, then got erased by them. If the Kulaks had more than a single 91 Nagant and 5 rounds the Bolsheviks would not have been able to maintain power though, and the democrook party is very well aware of that.

The kookie right wing has jumped over the moon with crazy. Jewish space lasers and lizard people. Come on you guys the Republican party is Loony tunes.

Commentary:

1st they need to clean up democrat shitholes like Frisco ...

1655005113299.png

The kookie right wing has jumped over the moon with crazy. Jewish space lasers and lizard people. Come on you guys the Republican party is Loony tunes.

The answer of course is in the affirmative, all bed wetting leftists are jabbering retards as a baseline....

First of all bed wetter, it's YOUR SIDE that hates the jews, not us.

Second of all, the lizard thing is as much of a humorous meme to most of us, because we believe in God as our Creator, and intergalactic shape shifting lizards from the 4th dimension are something we mock your elite as being.

That said it's still more likely that there are 4th dimensional blood sucking space lizards controlling the planet than the idea your basement dwelling fucking potato received 81 million legitimate mail votes by a long shot.

I used to vote Republican. I can't any more.
They preach fiscal discipline but show none of that when they are in office.
Yeah, but look at how democrats want to spend on BBB, Green New Deal, etc.
Thank God Manchin and Sinema are restraining the democrats.
November is coming and a "cleansing" will happen...

Yeah, but look at how democrats want to spend on BBB, Green New Deal, etc.
Thank God Manchin and Sinema are restraining the democrats.
November is coming and a "cleansing" will happen...
MATH is coming and the economic crash we are faced with might just be what liberates society from these ass fucking lunatics. I pity the few people who remained living near urban areas and still had any goddamned brains. If you didn't move 20 miles from a city center and buy at least an acre, you're pretty much dead already. Smaller cities stand a chance, but not if they're run by democrooks.

We might see a delay depending on just how bad the democrooks are crushed this fall, and perhaps longer if the get crushed again in 2024, but the chips are down, the traitors have infested the national gov't and many state gov't. Even TX is riddled with parasites and our only hope is that the bed wetters decide to go back to their shithole states for their free shit and abortions.

Commentary:

You are not patriots. You are fascists who are attacking this country. You are attacking the right to vote, free speech rights and other right in this country. Kavanaugh, Barrett and the other 4 Republican judges are right wing fascists who are imposing their religious views. In addition, they ignore the Constitution. They are leading the attack on our rights. The Republican Party is a threat to this country. I voted for every Republican from Reagan to even Romney. I will not support the fascist party that the Republicans have become. Ronald Reagan would never be a part of the Trump Republican Party.

You are not patriots. You are fascists who are attacking this country. You are attacking the right to vote, free speech rights and other right in this country. Kavanaugh, Barrett and the other 4 Republican judges are right wing fascists who are imposing their religious views. In addition, they ignore the Constitution. They are leading the attack on our rights. The Republican Party is a threat to this country. I voted for every Republican from Reagan to even Romney. I will not support the fascist party that the Republicans have become. Ronald Reagan would never be a part of the Trump Republican Party.
They really are THAT STUPID folks, and they believe the rest of us are stupid enough to believe they once were repubs that voted for Reagan, but all by himself, Trump turned the GOP into goose stepping "fascists".

Pieces of shit like this don't even know that "right wingers" by definition aren't fascists. The DNC is the closest thing to fascists that exist in the country, except that fascists were nationalists, as opposed to globalists like the commies are. Otherwise commies and fascists both are authoritarians, suppress opposition voices, have centralized governments, control industrial output, wages and the ability of individuals to own property and weapons.

They're the ones who destroy cities, burn federal buildings, attack police and vandalize monuments. They hate our culture, they hate our religions, they hate our diets, our trucks, our guns, our institutions and our history. Then they have the gall to imply WE AREN'T "patriots". When I see this sort of inane drivel I know the bed wetting piece of shit who posted it is a complete blithering imbecile They're the reason we need states like commiefornia to keep abortion legal so we have some place to dispose of leftwing genetic waste.

Last edited:
The left is insane and dangerous. A deadly combination.
They're insane, most are just stupid as well as deliberately ignorant, they're violent, consumed with hate and utterly vacuous.

They're a disease, and like I said, we need certain states to keep abortion legal so that we don't have to keep all these pieces of shit in prisons.

They're insane, most are just stupid as well as deliberately ignorant, they're violent, consumed with hate and utterly vacuous.

They're a disease, and like I said, we need certain states to keep abortion legal so that we don't have to keep all these pieces of shit in prisons.
There will be a few like New York Nd California

Forum List

Back