PA Councilman arrested for destruction of farm property and Romney signs

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
He is charged with theft and receiving stolen property in the borough, plus agricultural crop destruction, a second-degree felony, agricultural vandalism, criminal mischief, abandoning a vehicle on public or private property, damage to real property by operation of motor vehicle, travel on cultivated land and restrictions on alcoholic beverages.

Alburtis Councilman Kyle Bower locked up for alleged probation violation | lehighvalleylive.com

What I find strange about this story, he was on probabtion for stalking and escape after leaving the drug treatment facility he was sentenced to prior to being elected.

Alburtis councilman-elect pleads guilty to escape, stalking | lehighvalleylive.com

Seems like a great guy to have as a councilmen.

CaféAuLait;6183115 said:
He is charged with theft and receiving stolen property in the borough, plus agricultural crop destruction, a second-degree felony, agricultural vandalism, criminal mischief, abandoning a vehicle on public or private property, damage to real property by operation of motor vehicle, travel on cultivated land and restrictions on alcoholic beverages.

Alburtis Councilman Kyle Bower locked up for alleged probation violation | lehighvalleylive.com

What I find strange about this story, he was on probabtion for stalking and escape after leaving the drug treatment facility he was sentenced to prior to being elected.

Alburtis councilman-elect pleads guilty to escape, stalking | lehighvalleylive.com

Seems like a great guy to have as a councilmen.

Was just talking with the Wife about stuff like this happening around where I live. To Both sides signs.

I think this should a more serious Crime than Simple Vandalism, or Destruction of Property. It's a Political Act, and an attempt to Thwart other peoples Constitution Rights to Freedom of Speech and Expression. Not just simple Vandalism.

Should be a Felony just for the signs alone.

The point of the thread was he attained office being on probation for stalking and escape. How does one get such a position when he is doing these things?

CaféAuLait;6183330 said:
The point of the thread was he attained office being on probation for stalking and escape. How does one get such a position when he is doing these things?

well hell if you ask Democrats we should not even be able to ask a President to show a Birth Certificate and College Grades. So why would we expect a Criminal Back Ground Check for small time Local Officials right?

lol

Forum List

Back