Oy. Fanning self. The new Aquaman

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Zack Snyder Shares First Look At Jason Momoa s Aquaman From Batman V Superman

B-RAWTjCcAAF81b.jpg:large

Okay. Um, why are we trying to shoehorn every DC Hero into this movie?

You know, Marvel did this much better with the Avengers. Give each Hero his own movie - or at least the important ones, anyway, to establish their characters before teaming them all up.

So now, we are going to have Superman from the awful Man of Steel teaming up with "not the Nolan Batman" and Wonder Woman who we didn't bother to establish and this guy.

Okay. Um, why are we trying to shoehorn every DC Hero into this movie?

You know, Marvel did this much better with the Avengers. Give each Hero his own movie - or at least the important ones, anyway, to establish their characters before teaming them all up.

So now, we are going to have Superman from the awful Man of Steel teaming up with "not the Nolan Batman" and Wonder Woman who we didn't bother to establish and this guy.
They can make a movie with just this guy as Aquaman and I would be a happy camper. Personally, I am getting tired of Super Man, Green Lantern, Bat Man, The Hulk, etc etc.

Does hollywood no longer have an imagination left in their drug addled brains? Same shit,different day.

Gracie, you must watch departures...its' on Netflix. It's two young guys traveling the world, a travel channel series. I started watching and COULD NOT STOP.

Gracie, you must watch departures...its' on Netflix. It's two young guys traveling the world, a travel channel series. I started watching and COULD NOT STOP.
It sounds familiar. Is it a foreign film?

I found it and put it on my list. There is another movie called the same thing but it is a foreign flick...and excellent, too. Has subtitles.

Jason Momoa. Almost worth trying to play catch up with Game of Thrones.

I don't really care for the "muscle-bound" type, I know that much. I don't really like bulging muscles and veins, I know that much.

God, I don't really even KNOW what my type is. Lol. I'll have to think about it and get back to you.

His muscles are not that bulging. I don't like that either. But this guy is all MAN. *drool*

Dayum, I guess I ain't quite dead yet, lol.

His muscles are not that bulging. I don't like that either. But this guy is all MAN. *drool*

Dayum, I guess I ain't quite dead yet, lol.

Well, I do like tall men, which to me is anything over 5'10" because I'm short. Lol. My last boyfriend resembled Brad Pitt, at least to me. So, I guess that's pretty much my type. I like his body and his face. He is a very sexy man. :D

I don't really care for the "muscle-bound" type, I know that much. I don't really like bulging muscles and veins, I know that much.

God, I don't really even KNOW what my type is. Lol. I'll have to think about it and get back to you.

Is that you? :D Well, I do like funny guys, so I might actually find him attractive. He seems funny.

I could go for Aquaman in his own movie. Maybe that'll be next after his bit in Batman. The studio may be testing to see if there's interest in it.

Forum List

Back