OWS the Flea Party, not the Tea Party

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Ann Coulter has it right. The Occupy Wall Street gang are wingless, blood sucking, parasites.

Cue all the libs who will call Coulter everything in the book, but never address what she says. You know why they do that? Because they LOSE when they address the actual substance of her columns or books. What else do they have but to childishly (AND PATHETICALLY) attack her personally. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As a refresher: The Democratic National Committee called the tea partiers "angry mobs" and "rabid right-wing extremists." ABC said they were a "mob." CNN accused them of "rabble rousing." Harry Reid called them "evil mongers." Nancy Pelosi said they were "un-American." CNN's Anderson Cooper and every single host on MSNBC called the tea partiers a name that referred to an obscure gay sex act.

But apparently liberals couldn't even convince themselves that tea partiers were an extremist group unworthy of emulation.

At least they're embarrassed about what the OWS protesters really are: wingless, bloodsucking and parasitic. This is the flea party, not the tea party.

Contrary to all the blather you always hear about how lawless street protests and civil disobedience are part of the American tradition -- "what our troops are fighting for!" -- they are not. We are an orderly people with democratic channels at our disposal to change our government.

The very reason we have a constitutional republic is because of a mob uprising. Soon after the American Revolution, Shays' Rebellion so terrified and angered Americans that they demanded a federal government capable of crushing such mobs.

Read it all!

Ann Coulter - October 12, 2011 - WINGLESS, BLOODSUCKING AND PARASITIC: MEET THE FLEA PARTY!

Coulter is so right about why we have a Constitutional government and now it has righted wrongs:

For nearly 200 years, Americans understood that they lived in a country capable of producing bad politicians and bad policies, but that was subject to change through peaceful, democratic means. There was no need to riot or storm buildings because we didn't have a king. We had a representative government.

Even when injustice existed, there were constitutional mechanisms to right wrongs.

For nearly a century after the Civil War, congressional Republicans kept introducing bills that implemented the civil rights amendments -- only to be blocked by segregationist Democrats. But then, attorney Thurgood Marshall came along and began winning cases before the Supreme Court, redeeming black Americans' constitutional rights through the judiciary.

As long as a Republican sat in the White House, those victories were enforced. In 1957, President Dwight D. Eisenhower sent the 101st Airborne to Little Rock, Ark., to walk black children to school in defiance of the segregationist, Democratic governor of Arkansas, Orval Faubus -- Bill Clinton's friend.

This is what our Constitution was designed for: to use the force of the federal government to uphold the law when the states couldn't (Shays' Rebellion) or wouldn't (segregationist Democrats).

If Richard Nixon had won the 1960 election instead of John F. Kennedy -- as some say he did -- there never would have been a need for Rosa Parks, the Freedom Rides and the rest of the civil disobedience of the civil rights movement.

But as soon as the Democrats got control of the White House, enforcement of the Supreme Court's civil rights rulings came to a crashing halt. Elected Democrats in the states were free to violate legitimate constitutional rulings without interference from Democratic presidents.

What we have with the OWS are little Stalins wanting to destroy everything so they can lead little indulged lives at everyone else's expsense.

This isn't the Tea Party, it's the Flea Party!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Another example of why they are parasites.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrPGoPFRUdc]Occupy Wall Street Protester Wants College Paid For Because That's What He Wants - YouTube[/ame]

Hail the Flea Party!

Gee, so throwing billions in TARP bailouts is okay by you, giving this kid a tuition isn't?

Frankly, I got a scholarship through the military. The government got that money back from me a hundred times over in taxes I've paid.

Gee, so throwing billions in TARP bailouts is okay by you, giving this kid a tuition isn't?

Frankly, I got a scholarship through the military. The government got that money back from me a hundred times over in taxes I've paid.

So how about you tell us who's being greedy in that video?? He wants his college tuition paid so he doesn't have to, is that greedy or not?? How is that going to help people find jobs??

I'm glad the military gave you a scholarship, I agree with that for time served. Thank you for your service.

His sign means nothing to anyone but him. :)

Ann Coulter has it right. The Occupy Wall Street gang are wingless, blood sucking, parasites.

Cue all the libs who will call Coulter everything in the book, but never address what she says. You know why they do that? Because they LOSE when they address the actual substance of her columns or books. What else do they have but to childishly (AND PATHETICALLY) attack her personally. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As a refresher: The Democratic National Committee called the tea partiers "angry mobs" and "rabid right-wing extremists." ABC said they were a "mob." CNN accused them of "rabble rousing." Harry Reid called them "evil mongers." Nancy Pelosi said they were "un-American." CNN's Anderson Cooper and every single host on MSNBC called the tea partiers a name that referred to an obscure gay sex act.

But apparently liberals couldn't even convince themselves that tea partiers were an extremist group unworthy of emulation.

At least they're embarrassed about what the OWS protesters really are: wingless, bloodsucking and parasitic. This is the flea party, not the tea party.

Contrary to all the blather you always hear about how lawless street protests and civil disobedience are part of the American tradition -- "what our troops are fighting for!" -- they are not. We are an orderly people with democratic channels at our disposal to change our government.

The very reason we have a constitutional republic is because of a mob uprising. Soon after the American Revolution, Shays' Rebellion so terrified and angered Americans that they demanded a federal government capable of crushing such mobs.

Read it all!

Ann Coulter - October 12, 2011 - WINGLESS, BLOODSUCKING AND PARASITIC: MEET THE FLEA PARTY!

Coulter is so right about why we have a Constitutional government and now it has righted wrongs:

For nearly 200 years, Americans understood that they lived in a country capable of producing bad politicians and bad policies, but that was subject to change through peaceful, democratic means. There was no need to riot or storm buildings because we didn't have a king. We had a representative government.

Even when injustice existed, there were constitutional mechanisms to right wrongs.

For nearly a century after the Civil War, congressional Republicans kept introducing bills that implemented the civil rights amendments -- only to be blocked by segregationist Democrats. But then, attorney Thurgood Marshall came along and began winning cases before the Supreme Court, redeeming black Americans' constitutional rights through the judiciary.

As long as a Republican sat in the White House, those victories were enforced. In 1957, President Dwight D. Eisenhower sent the 101st Airborne to Little Rock, Ark., to walk black children to school in defiance of the segregationist, Democratic governor of Arkansas, Orval Faubus -- Bill Clinton's friend.

This is what our Constitution was designed for: to use the force of the federal government to uphold the law when the states couldn't (Shays' Rebellion) or wouldn't (segregationist Democrats).

If Richard Nixon had won the 1960 election instead of John F. Kennedy -- as some say he did -- there never would have been a need for Rosa Parks, the Freedom Rides and the rest of the civil disobedience of the civil rights movement.

But as soon as the Democrats got control of the White House, enforcement of the Supreme Court's civil rights rulings came to a crashing halt. Elected Democrats in the states were free to violate legitimate constitutional rulings without interference from Democratic presidents.

What we have with the OWS are little Stalins wanting to destroy everything so they can lead little indulged lives at everyone else's expsense.

And the tea party is really the no teef party...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahem.

A former KGB Agent who defected to the United States provides a glimpse into the former Soviet Unions methods of subverting, then converting a nation to the Communist way. Old interview with current day photographic examples.

Before It's News

Since WHEN is being against TARP AND the stimulus mean I have to support these idiots?

I'm against both TARP and the Stimulus.

If these guys were sincerely against that, they would be prostesting WASHINGTON as the TEA Party has been FOR ALMOST FOUR YEARS!

That's not what they are doing. They are saying "Don't bail them out, BAIL ME OUT!"

They just want all the goodies for themselves.

That's not what the Tea Party is about.

Far from it.

Nice try,

Not even close!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Read it all!

And the tea party is really the no teef party...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahem.

Excuse me but WHO HAS BEEN SITTING DOWN NEAR WALL STREET FOR THREE WEEKS WITHOUT BATHING OR BRUSHING THEIR TEETH?

Typical liberal. Condemns in others what they cannot see in themselves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bloomy says they gotta clear out while the owners perform some sanitation. In a way, this is kind of disappointing because sometimes little things like bubonic plague, scurvy, dysentery, cholera, Rat Bite Fever, and uncontrolled diarrhea present slight advantages. "Look Ma! I went to New York City to protest and all I got was this lousy colostomy. Now I need you to buy me some bags otherwise I'm gonna drop on the floor when this one gets full!"

"NEW YORK (AP) — Protesters will have to clear out of the private Manhattan park where they've been camped out for nearly a month so the owners can clean it, but they'll be allowed to return afterward, city officials said.

Deputy Mayor Cas Holloway said in a statement Wednesday that the protest has "created unsanitary conditions and considerable wear and tear on the park." He said Brookfield Properties asked for police help to clear Zuccotti Park so it can be cleaned.

Holloway said the cleaning will be done in stages Friday. Protesters will have to leave but can return. Mayor Michael Bloomberg visited the protesters Wednesday to offer assurances.

Allison Esso of Human Services Council, a group that supports the protesters, was wary. "I'm hoping that they're not trying to undermine their ability to protest," she said."

NY protest site needs a scrubbing, city says - Yahoo! News

yes...and the government gave that money to someone else who, possibly, used it to buy drugs.

And by the way, most of us conservatives did not support TARP.

I do not like the idea of rewarding failure....and as we are now hearing...rewarding them with the money they want to collect form the successful.

Sure...makes sense.

(Sure as heck beats unloading the previous occupants belongings out of their former residences while their previous owners are waiting in the cattle cars for their "resettlement" to Auschwitz. But those were 'Heady, invigorating times", right, George? Just how crazy can this "Goodlife" in America get? Protestors trying their hands at Brazilian body painting. The WWII soldiers said you could always tell where the front was by the smell)

"Conspicuously living among the politically active in the makeshift village in Zuccotti Park are opportunistic junkies and homeless people - making the most of the free food on offer.
Where are the protests happening?
Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Washington, DC; Chicago, IL; Burlington, VT; Richmond, VA; Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA; New York, NY; Jacksonville, FL; Miami, FL; Tampa, FL; Mobile, AL; Cincinnati, OH; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Las Vegas, NV; San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Sacramento, CA; San Jose, CA; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; Anchorage, AK.
Also present and infuriating the hard core of activists are a number of teens looking to turn the gathering into an urban rave.
Among the banners and flags are now discarded packets of condoms, cigarettes and bottles of spirits, while naked youngsters happily get together with just sleeping bags covering their modesty.
A box of free condoms is kept in the main area where protesters are camping. In one shocking picture, a man can be seen defecating on a police car.
‘I got warrants. I’m running from the law,’ a 24-year-old man from Stamford, Connecticut, told the New York Post. ‘I’m not even supposed to be here, but it’s as good a spot as any to hide.’
Protesters said the site smells like a sewer and the free condoms have given visions of what the Woodstock festival was like. But many have come down for the huge amount of food donated

Read more: Occupy Wall Street protesters make love as well as class war with sex and drugs on tap | Mail Online

Cue all the libs who will call Coulter everything in the book, but never address what she says.

Anyone notice a wee bit of irony in the above??

If you could point out ANY substance to what the Wall Street Protestors want besides they are holding their breath until they turn blue (unless they get want they want, NOW NOW NOW :eusa_snooty: ) be my guest and point it out.

That's the huge difference. Coulter's column has substances.

It is not an overgrown toddler throwing himself down in the middle of Wallstreet demanding all his financial responsibilities should be paid for by Wall Street.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Banks repaid TARP. Car companies haven't. GSE's haven't.

Do you know where is the money that banks repaid?

Frankly, you barking at wrong people.

Cue all the libs who will call Coulter everything in the book, but never address what she says. You know why they do that? Because they LOSE when they address the actual substance of her columns or books.

Substance? Ann Coulter? :lol::lol::lol: Your first mistake was to take Coutergeist seriously. Your second mistake is not taking the OWS protests seriously. I guess the right doesn't like it when people other than them air their grievances. The Tea Party is officially the party of whiny brats.

Forum List

Back