OWS robots....

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
If ever an example of how mindless these people are was needed this certainly demonstrates it. I love the guy orchestrating the farce, he must be creaming his pants to have all that attention.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QZlp3eGMNI]Occupy Atlanta Silences Civil Rights Hero John Lewis! - YouTube[/ame]

I watched 5 minutes or so . . . wtf is wrong with the people and what do they want? Why is the crowd repeating everything? They are borg-like . . . .

If ever an example of how mindless these people are was needed this certainly demonstrates it. I love the guy orchestrating the farce, he must be creaming his pants to have all that attention.

Occupy Atlanta Silences Civil Rights Hero John Lewis! - YouTube

Don't you love how they're like obedient drones?

They repeat the words of the speaker like a bunch of collectivist zombies.

It's so disgusting to watch - I cringe...

As an individualist I find that video just so horrible...

I wouldn't even call those clowns people - they're zombies - they're worker ants...

Drones...

And the left applauds and supports them. Anarchy and chaos is where this will lead. And what is sickeningly fun is the left which supports this will be on the chopping block when this goes south and don't even realize it.

I could only watch 1:30 of this 1984 insanity...

Jail them all now...

Put the collectivists in 1984 camps while the rest of us enjoy our freedom..

WTF is all I have to say.....

That is straight up Orwellian to every extent...

"show me your hands"

And everyone starts waiving their hands.....

It's almost like they're robots or stepford wives.

Last edited:
And the left applauds and supports them. Anarchy and chaos is where this will lead. And what is sickeningly fun is the left which supports this will be on the chopping block when this goes south and don't even realize it.

obie doodle and skank pelosi... :lol:

the only thing funny about the violence that will ensue is that even though the left wants violence conservatives own most of the guns !!!....remember the left is anti gun ownership !!! the only ones on there side with guns are the criminal street thugs ,but we out arm them 10 to 1 !!:razz:

the only thing funny about the violence that will ensue is that even though the left wants violence conservatives own most of the guns !!!....remember the left is anti gun ownership !!! the only ones on there side with guns are the criminal street thugs ,but we out arm them 10 to 1 !!:razz:

Dream on...

ConservARTive.com? Yeah, I really trust that to be "authentic"... No agenda there...

You're defending a cult here motherfucker..

Even Jim Jones wasn't this insane.....

I'm a Catholic and we recite prayers in church together but I have never seen anything like that in my life beyond Mao ....

You're defending a fucking cult...

ConservARTive.com? Yeah, I really trust that to be "authentic"... No agenda there...

I'm a Catholic and we recite prayers in church together but I have never seen anything like that in my life beyond Mao ....

The viewing was a colossal waste of time. :lame2:

A fucking cult? Well, I'm now 65, but I guess I could participate a little...

They are repeating everything to amplify whats being said so everyone can hear it.

They have made official lists of demands

Eliminate Corporate Rights as Persons
Repeal of the Patriot Act
Forced Acquisition of the Federal Reserve for $1Billion USD by the US Congress
Restructure Campaign Finance Legislation
Forgive Student Loan Debt and Reform Funding for Education
End the War on Drugs

I think they have valid arguments with the exceptiong of student loan debt forgiveness. Government is not in the business of paying for peoples decisions.

Yes, there's lots of CGI there drone. You clowns crack me up:lol::lol:. Which one of the drones are you?

A fucking cult? Well, I'm now 65, but I guess I could participate a little...

Really? what the fuck do you call that?? Obedience?

That was truly fucked up and I am personally shocked..

You repeat everything the master says???

They are repeating everything to amplify whats being said so everyone can hear it.

End the War on Drugs

I think they have valid arguments with the exceptiong of student loan debt forgiveness. Government is not in the business of paying for peoples decisions.

I believe that's what the bullhorn is for:eusa_whistle:

End the War on Drugs

this will ultimately lead back to the administration !!! you are doing just what they want ...causing strife and division !!!

Forum List

Back