OWS Protesters "Occupy" Air and Space Museum (Cell Phone Video Goodness Included!)

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
While I generally agree with those protesters who understand that the Privately Owned Federal Reserve is the enemy, I don't understand this one:

Air and Space Museum closes after guards clash with protesters - Post Now - The Washington Post
The Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum on the Mall was abruptly closed Saturday afternoon after a “large group of protesters” tried to push past security guards and enter the museum, Smithsonian spokeswoman Linda St. Thomas said.
A demonstrator lies on the ground at an entrance to the National Air and Space Museum after police pepper-sprayed a group of protesters trying to get into the museum Saturday. (Jose Luis Magana - AP) At least one demonstrator was pepper-sprayed by a museum guard in the confrontation, St. Thomas said. Several witnesses said that more than a dozen people were affected by the spray.
[youtube]_RCkxvyU52g[/youtube]

I agree with you on both counts. These folks on the other hand are more about the "process", they don't really care where it ends up, they just want to have fun and cause misery for the regular folks out there.

This is for anarchy and chaos. these people want what they have not earned and do not deserve. So long as people "feel" for them and "understand" this will go on. They are criminals and thugs bent on destroying what is for what they want.

While I generally agree with those protesters who understand that the Privately Owned Federal Reserve is the enemy, I don't understand this one:

Air and Space Museum closes after guards clash with protesters - Post Now - The Washington Post
The Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum on the Mall was abruptly closed Saturday afternoon after a “large group of protesters” tried to push past security guards and enter the museum, Smithsonian spokeswoman Linda St. Thomas said.
A demonstrator lies on the ground at an entrance to the National Air and Space Museum after police pepper-sprayed a group of protesters trying to get into the museum Saturday. (Jose Luis Magana - AP) At least one demonstrator was pepper-sprayed by a museum guard in the confrontation, St. Thomas said. Several witnesses said that more than a dozen people were affected by the spray.
[youtube]_RCkxvyU52g[/youtube]

What is not to understand? We have it on good authoirty that OWS is educated and knowledgeable.

OWS is an educated group with a firm grasp of issues.

On second thought...

OWS is not a single-issue movement. One of the issues for many people is our involvement in foreign wars where we have no business. In that respect, it's a protest (currently) against President Obama more than anything else. The A&SM was displaying weapons that are used in those wars, and the protesters wanted to call attention to that issue.

A classic case of misplaced anger. The protesters should be saying this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pH9OborFYs]Economic Failure - The Voters Asked For It. - YouTube[/ame]

It's all about destroying. The parasitic class is no different from the barbarians who wanted to loot and burn the National Museum in Iraq.

OWS is not a single-issue movement. One of the issues for many people is our involvement in foreign wars where we have no business. In that respect, it's a protest (currently) against President Obama more than anything else. The A&SM was displaying weapons that are used in those wars, and the protesters wanted to call attention to that issue.
You've never been to the Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum - either one - have you?

Last edited:

Well how funny it took you all THREE YEARS to come to this. A year away from the Obama's reelection..

makes you wonder folks, doesn't it?

Obama has had success. He has convinced the parasitic class that he would give the parasites everything they want if only he was dictator and the evil rich couldn't stop him.

You've never been to the Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum - either one - have you?

I was just thinking the same thing....:lol:

Right on because the Air and Space Museum takes money from the banks...er.....because rich people own airplanes......ummm......because corporations......um..........I got nothing, sorry.

Forum List

Back