#OWS Protester Schools FOX Interviewer

I watched this video...and that guy was just a smart ass thinking he knew what he was talking about. I haven't seen one really intellegent person interviewed from the protesters yet!

I can't view the video from work here but if it's the video I saw before, the one with the fat fuck in the civil war hat, then he's an idiot who is wrong on every single one of his points.

When i first saw the video I thought it was fake because the so-called FOX reporter was comically inept. I am told he is really a FOX reporter. Anyway the guy being interviewed is a moron. Listen to his statement at the end where he claims that investigating Solyndra is a waste of time. You know Solyndra right? The CORPORATION that took half a billion dollars from the government knowing it was going to fold and no one now knows where the money went? Talk about Corporate greed and corruption.

That guy is typical of the OWS Flea Party protesters, he's dumber than a bag of hammers.

Last edited:
I can't view the video from work here but if it's the video I saw before, the one with the fat fuck in the civil war hat, then he's an idiot who is wrong on every single one of his points.

When i first saw the video I thought it was fake because the so-called FOX reporter was comically inept. I am told he is really a FOX reporter. Anyway the guy being interviewed is a moron. Listen to his statement at the end where he claims that investigating Solyndra is a waste of time. You know Solyndra right? The CORPORATION that took half a billion dollars from the government knowing it was going to fold and no one now knows where the money went? Talk about Corporate greed and corruption.

That guy is typical of the OWS Flea Party protesters, he's dumber than a bag of hammers.

You want to talk about Solyndra, start a thread and I'll school you like this guy schooled the FOX guy.

You want to talk about Solyndra, start a thread and I'll school you like this guy schooled the FOX guy.

First time for everything. :lol:

Let me know when you 'school' anyone. I want to see. I need a laugh.

you probably will since the guy being interviewed had no idea what he was talking about.

Blow me.

I watched the blabbering squatting trespasser in the video, and all he did was spew the same tired old leftloon class warrior clichés, non sequiturs and NewsCorp hater drivel.

Little wonder it gave you a stiffy.

Last edited:
Blow me.

I watched the blabbering squatting trespasser in the video, and all he did was spew the same tired old leftloon class warrior clichés, non sequiturs and NewsCorp hater drivel.

"NewsCorp hater". I bet you haven't kept up with the world of shit they are in. That's because FOXNEWS refuses to cover it, and the rest of the U.S. press covers each other's asses. Fortunately, the Brits still have some balls.

Please link to you "schooling" anyone here, Synthia...

:rofl:

Who let the retard into this thread?

I Synthia's "mind" (for lack of a better description) "schooling" means regurgitating the same stale old class warrior pablum and blabbering about Fox News' neocon bias, without taking a breath.

Whoop-de-fucking-do. :rolleyes:

Careful, Oddie, Synthia might 'school' you. :eek:

R'uh oh! Now you're for it! Synthia will 'school' you too.... the question is... who will he school first? You ..... or Oddie?

I bet you two are skerrid now.

Blow me.

"NewsCorp hater". I bet you haven't kept up with the world of shit they are in. That's because FOXNEWS refuses to cover it, and the rest of the U.S. press covers each other's asses. Fortunately, the Brits still have some balls.
I know the trouble they're in...That doesn't change the fact that the trespassing squatter who gave you such a woodrow still has NFI what he's yammering about.

Then again, you don't either, so that just increases the comedic value.

They only believe in democracy when it benifits their historically failed ideas

Forum List

Back