Overkill? Too Racially Sensitive? Al City Shuts Down Entire Police Force Over 1 Officer's Racist Joke

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The Alabama city of Vincent has disbanded its police department and fired its chief and assistant chief after an officer sent a text message containing a racist joke.

The entire town is left, for now, without any police protection.

THE REST OF THE STORY
The town of 2,000 residents has a police department listed consisting of 3 officers - the chief, assistant chief, and an officer....

....not any more.

The perpetrator of the joke is listed as '725', and they were not able to identify which of the 3 it is.

(Sounds like the US AG trying to find which of the 4 members of the terrorist group 'Ruth Sent Us' firebombed the pro life group HQ... :p)

So the town council fired them all.

Kudos.

(I would post the joke that hot them fired, but it's racist & I refuse to. Read it for yourself in the article if you want...)

The town of 2,000 residents has a police department listed consisting of 3 officers - the chief, assistant chief, and an officer....So the town council fired them all.

It would be ironic justice now if someone in the town angry over this now went in and murdered all of the town council because there was no police there to protect them.

Leaving an entire city without a police force over some idiot's text? Yeah, I'd say that counts as overreacting.

Seen earlier today, traffic jam of criminals trying to get to Vincent before they stand up a police force.
141929352.0.jpg

Sorry, but if it wasn't me I'm throwing the guy to the curb. Not losing my job over something like that. It was stupid at the very least.

The guy should have had the honor / balls to step forward and apologize, not drag his fellow officers and the town down.

Oh well....

Pregnant slaves fetched a higher price as the baby would be the property of the new owner.....It also proved beyond a doubt the fertility of the slave for future breeding.....So no, the joke was inaccurate.

Val Demings is running for U.S. Senate in Florida against Rubio. She is a Prog Rep right now. A lifelong equity policewoman who actually was given a police chief in Orange County/Orlando, Fl. The tragic thing is, she voted to defund the police in D.C. That is all you have to know about people who do not believe in what is purported to be in their hearts. As the extreme feminists' agendas expand the poorer areas will become and they will become and are primal. We see it and no one says a thing.

Val Demings is running for U.S. Senate in Florida against Rubio. She is a Prog Rep right now. A lifelong equity policewoman who actually was given a police chief in Orange County/Orlando, Fl. The tragic thing is, she voted to defund the police in D.C. That is all you have to know about people who do not believe in what is purported to be in their hearts. As the extreme feminists' agendas expand the poorer areas will become and they will become and are primal. We see it and no one says a thing.
Is she moving to this town?
Then why is she relevant to this story?

I hear Toys R US is making a comeback, especially in Black neighborhoods. They're going to rename it as We B Toys.

The Alabama city of Vincent has disbanded its police department and fired its chief and assistant chief after an officer sent a text message containing a racist joke.

The entire town is left, for now, without any police protection.

THE REST OF THE STORY
The town of 2,000 residents has a police department listed consisting of 3 officers - the chief, assistant chief, and an officer....

....not any more.

The perpetrator of the joke is listed as '725', and they were not able to identify which of the 3 it is.

(Sounds like the US AG trying to find which of the 4 members of the terrorist group 'Ruth Sent Us' firebombed the pro life group HQ... :p)

So the town council fired them all.

Kudos.

(I would post the joke that hot them fired, but it's racist & I refuse to. Read it for yourself in the article if you want...)

Ohhhh. A joke . Didn't you get the Democrat memo . No more jokes!

Get rid of the blacks then there won't be anymore racist jokes about them. Seems like a logical solution. If you have a problem, then remove the factor causing them. Considering blacks are a smaller groups than whites it stands to reason they should be the ones to go.

Sorry, but if it wasn't me I'm throwing the guy to the curb. Not losing my job over something like that. It was stupid at the very least.

The guy should have had the honor / balls to step forward and apologize, not drag his fellow officers and the town down.

Oh well....
A police officer admitting to something/anything bad would be a first.

Forum List

Back